Whoooooooooo Are you? Who! Who! - Page 2 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Double Duty Divas Support for working moms! Whether you are part time, full time or even a student...this is a place for you!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 346 (permalink) Old 08-19-2003, 11:44 AM
illen
Ambulance Chaser

Sorry - I meant Entertainment Forum with all the reality tv chat. Anyway, I just found out I am pregnant and due April 6th. I work FT as a regional manager and plan to continue working after I have the baby (my first). I figured I would tell Dallas about the baby via her last post, unfortunately she just got offline.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 346 (permalink) Old 08-19-2003, 12:20 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Yeah Illen! Congratulations on the baby! I'm just so excited for you!
post #23 of 346 (permalink) Old 08-19-2003, 12:31 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

muchas congrats illen

a fellow BB fan here Click here to enlarge
post #24 of 346 (permalink) Old 08-19-2003, 01:38 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

FT WOHM. Dd will be 2.5 years in October. I am an attorney. I mostly like my job. The working environment is nice, the flexibility is nice (I work for the state) but the subject matter makes me a little Click here to enlarge sometimes.

Congrats, Pnuthead!!! Click here to enlarge

Lime time.
post #25 of 346 (permalink) Old 08-19-2003, 01:46 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

LoRo and Pollyanna, thank you!Click here to enlarge

LoRo if the jobs you speak of are in Washington State, please PM me!Click here to enlarge
post #26 of 346 (permalink) Old 08-19-2003, 02:00 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I work full time (and then some) as a commerical litigation attorney for a large regional firm. I have a DS, Graham, who is 2.5, and I'm due to have a girl in November. DH is a high school history teacher.
post #27 of 346 (permalink) Old 08-19-2003, 02:14 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I'm a FT WOTH mom to my 4 yr old DD (she's turning 4 today Click here to enlarge) and 17 month old DS. I am an Admin. Assistant and I actually enjoy my job. It's not incredibly challenging, but allows me to have interaction with many poeple and I bring home a decent paycheck.
post #28 of 346 (permalink) Old 08-19-2003, 06:14 PM
Hard-Core Sybermom

I'm a FT WOHM and until October I'm a geographical single mom to a 3 1/2 year old spawn....little boy.
Dh is enlised in the Navy on the other side of the country.
I do order management for a video conferencing company.

In October I will be a FT WAHM after I move back home, doing inside sales for the same company.

I like moonlight walks without mosquitos, good chilled wine and kit kat bars

The best things in life are unexpected, because there were no expectations.

- Eli Khamarov
post #29 of 346 (permalink) Old 08-19-2003, 07:50 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Hola.

I'm a full-time WOHM. Hubby is a full-time WOHD, spend the rest of the time with his lazy ass on the couch kind of dad.

We've got a perfectly adorable 20 month old who spends her days running around like a crazy child at daycare. We both work in NYC, commuting in from New Jersey.

I'm looking for work closer to home - I've been an IT Manager with the same non-profit firm for almost 13 years. When and if we ever have another child, I'm "retiring" to be a SAHM.

I like Ben & Jerry's Karamel Sutra, Starbuck's Mocha Malt Frappacino, and a nice Chardonnay.

Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first.
post #30 of 346 (permalink) Old 08-20-2003, 01:30 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I'm a full time student at SDSU, math major. I have one 3 year old, and a hubby who is in the navy. I hate the navy. I want more kids.
post #31 of 346 (permalink) Old 08-20-2003, 06:34 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Full time WOHM married to a full time WOHD, he is a soldier in the Army, I work as a secretary for the Army. Absolutely love my job, great people, interesting subjectmatters....couldn't find anything better. Click here to enlarge
We have a dd, 8, and a ds, 2 1/2, she goes to after school care, he goes to the daycare center and they both love it.
post #32 of 346 (permalink) Old 08-20-2003, 08:12 AM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

I'm a FT WOHM to dd, 5 years old. I am a paralegal specializing in the lending/real estate field (which means I get to look at really cool surveys and boring title reports). I work 8:30 to 4:30 but have some flexibility if I need to rearrange my schedule (i.e., dd's dance class one day a week starts at 5:30, so I can get off at 4). Also lots of PTO and an emergency childcare center, so if dd is sick/off from school, I have some options.

It is easier to build strong children than to repair b.roken men.
-Frederick Douglass

"If you think education is expensive, try ignorance." -- Benjamin Franklin
post #33 of 346 (permalink) Old 08-20-2003, 08:51 AM
Eryn
Ambulance Chaser

I have one son, who's 1 1/2. I am starting school in less than two weeks, and he will be going into daycare for the first time. (Click here to enlarge) I'm planning on becoming an RN.
post #34 of 346 (permalink) Old 08-20-2003, 10:21 AM
Once upon a time...
Hard-Core Sybermom

I'm a software engineer and currently WAHM, doing webdesign on my own part-time and looking for a programming position.

"I feel very Shane today......"
post #35 of 346 (permalink) Old 08-20-2003, 10:51 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I work FT at night as a graphic designer for a tv station, and I work freelance sometimes from home as an animator. DH is mostly a SAHD, but he does teach and do freelance animation as well, so we both are pretty busy. Since I work nights, I still get a lot of time with DS.

--Nancy L.
post #36 of 346 (permalink) Old 08-20-2003, 11:44 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

FT, single WOHM to a gorgeous DS who will be ONE in THREE WEEKS!! Click here to enlarge (where the hell did the time go?)
I do M-F 8-4. Commute on the Commuter RR and the subway here. not a bad trip at all, takes an hour flat.

I work for a subsidiary of the phone company.
I work in accounts receivable.
Billing, customer contact, updating various files...just call me the Excel Queen. I do a little bit of everything. Give me a 5 minute tutorial on how to do something, and I've got it.

My boss ROCKS, so that makes work a lot easier.
I like my job well enough. Pay is good. But everyone could do with more money, right! Click here to enlarge

Congrats to all the expectant mothers.
post #37 of 346 (permalink) Old 08-20-2003, 01:17 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via Yahoo to _DJ_
FT working single mom to 5-almost-6 yo boy. I do Application Development/Data Admin for a software company. I'm hoping to have a more flexible schedule in the future - I'm proposing working 8-2 in the office and 3:30-5:30 at home. This way, I can be home when my son gets home from school. Fingers crossed that my boss will go for it!!
post #38 of 346 (permalink) Old 08-21-2003, 06:42 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am a WAHM who has a degree in Early Childhood Education. I worked as a sub before my son was born. Then when he came along I was a SAHM. Then last October I enter the work force again from home. I decided to start home daycare which has been an experience within itself but I love children and it allows me to WAH. Right now I am working from 7:00 to 6:00 but that is getting ready to change. The hours are too long. I am getting ready to shorten my hours till 4:00.
post #39 of 346 (permalink) Old 08-21-2003, 06:44 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Why did I hit submit too soon? Click here to enlarge Too early in the morning. I have three children, all girls. My oldest is starting preschool this coming Sept. My children are ages 4 (soon to be 5), 2, and soon to be one in Sept.
post #40 of 346 (permalink) Old 08-21-2003, 06:46 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Location: somewhere, over there and up, turn around and back down

FT WOHM of a 19 month old boy. I am a auto claims adjuster for an insurance company. I work 7am to 330pm.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in