I wouldn't say this outside of parents of multiples - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Multiples! (and we don't mean orgasms) Are you reproductively efficient? Were your children womb-mates? Does your family keep a diaper company in business? Join other moms and dads of syber-litters, overpopulating the world one pregnancy at a time.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-30-2003, 05:07 PM Thread Starter
Ambulance Chaser

I wouldn't say this outside of parents of multiples

but, is one of yours bossier than the other?

I always thought our Baby A would be more dominant and bossy, but lately her sister is acting like she's a grown up. She tells her sister "no" when she's doing something naughty and takes her by the hand when I am trying to herd them out of the bathroom after teeth brushing time. It's cracking me up. Baby A pretty much ignores her or laughs at her, but Baby B doesn't give up easily and continues to play the mommy role. It's fun and surprising how they are growing and changing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-30-2003, 06:28 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

YES! Click here to enlarge Occasionally they will switch roles, but generally Abbie is the boss, or director. It is really funny to watch and see how they interact with each other.

Abbie is kind of the "little mom" of the house. Most of the time it's funny, sometimes it's not. When she gets too bossy, Arenne will usually go play with her brother.

I think it's kind of wild how they will do a lot of things without talking, they just really work together well. Most of the time Click here to enlarge

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-30-2003, 06:44 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via Yahoo to Sloth
YES.

And they trade off.

DS is the usual candidate, but if he can't get his way, DD will try. They plan it this way. They each have their own ways of working their plan, but it's clear that it is their plan.

Sneaky kidlets.

(They almost always succeed.)
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-04-2003, 06:14 PM
My biggest fear is that there is no PMS and that this is my personality.
Hard-Core Sybermom

Send a message via Yahoo to Twinklestars
YES! And, mine trade off too!

I am not one of those who believe - broadly speaking - that women are better than men. We have not wrecked railroads, nor corrupted legislatures, nor done many unholy things that men have done; but then we must remember that we have not had the chance.- Jane Addams

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in