Regarding TwinkieMum - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Multiples! (and we don't mean orgasms) Are you reproductively efficient? Were your children womb-mates? Does your family keep a diaper company in business? Join other moms and dads of syber-litters, overpopulating the world one pregnancy at a time.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-09-2003, 12:08 AM
MasonsMommaTTC#2
Ambulance Chaser

Exclamation Regarding TwinkieMum

Hi Y'all-

I am TwinkieMum's friend. I just wanted to post that I drove Angela to the hospital today, (Sunday June 8th) because she was having contractions too often. She was admitted for observation overnight. We are not sure how long she will be there. She is 17.5 weeks pg with twins! The doctors gave her some meds to try and stop the contractions so far none have worked. She had a u/s done and all is fine in there. She was also able to find out the sexes!!!! I will let her post what they are when she gets back home! The doctor is now thinking it is a bladder infection or kidney stones. So she is on a antibiotic while they are waiting for the culture to come back. Anyways she is doing ok! She is my best friend so I am trying to help her and make her feel as comfortable as possible. I will be back there tomorrow morning to see how she is doing. She isn't dialated and her cervix is still closed, so that is the greatest news!!! Anyways Please say a prayer for Angela and her twins!!! Thank You Everyone!!!

Sandra ;o)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-09-2003, 09:53 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

How scary! I hope that things calm down for her and she has a nice long pregnancy ahead of her.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-09-2003, 02:56 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Wow, I hope things are okay for her as well, will say a prayer for her. I appreciate you updating us.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-10-2003, 08:36 PM
TWINKieMum
Ambulance Chaser

Wink This is Angela

Im laying in my bed here doing my best trying to type. I went home Monday night, thank god after the medication had stoped/slowed the contractions. and was to continue it untill the next day. We found out we are having TWIN boys,, woohoo

Connor Stevan Joseph is baby B
Clayton Andrew Lee is Baby A

Right now Im trying to get a peice of mind. dh is trying to take care of ds while cooking, & so far I just had 3 contractions within 30 minutes. So Im laying on my left side and drinking a glass of water. And relax quietly for an hour. I pray to god I dont have to go back. Maybe they could perscribe the the perscription again. Im way way way too early guys to have these babies, and its starting to worry me again. They typically dont admit any earlier than 23 weeks.. to labor and delivery. I would greatly appreciate it if you all who read this, would pray for these Contractions to STOP that i'll be able to get off this bed rest.. or pelvic rest, Not too sure wich one it is.. & that I'll carry past 33 weeks...
im getting all teary eyed right now thinking of it.. Click here to enlarge

Thanks for your thoughts everyone, I'll try and keep you all posted

Thank you
Angela
17 weeks 3 days ( June 10th )
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-10-2003, 08:39 PM
TWINKieMum
Ambulance Chaser

The twins Website

Here are the new ultra sound photos of my wee ones...

http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/f/fishertwins/
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-10-2003, 11:36 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Congrats on your two boys Click here to enlarge

Thanks for updating us, I hope that things settle down for you. Keep laying low, and drinking lots of water. I have had pre-term labor with all four of my kiddos. #3's started the earliest, and eventually I had to be induced, so hopefully you will follow that pattern Click here to enlarge Best wishes to you.

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-11-2003, 01:10 PM
My biggest fear is that there is no PMS and that this is my personality.
Hard-Core Sybermom

Send a message via Yahoo to Twinklestars
What did they give you to stop the contractions? And, you will not be off of pelvic rest until you deliver Click here to enlarge

I am not one of those who believe - broadly speaking - that women are better than men. We have not wrecked railroads, nor corrupted legislatures, nor done many unholy things that men have done; but then we must remember that we have not had the chance.- Jane Addams
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-11-2003, 03:50 PM
TWINKieMum
Ambulance Chaser

hi

well they tried the Trebutaline/brethine (wichever sounds familiar)
I knew wouldn't work because it did not with my first.. but the proceeded to try it anyway. then last but not least.. "Indometicine" I hope i said that right. they gave me one oral pill at 12pm monday and contractions were pretty much depleted. they were coming every 2-6 min in hosp.. so they acted fast. Im very happy I wasn't dialating i was closed and firm.

Wishful thinking I think on the pelvic rest lol
ohh well!
Dr.s apt tomorrow at 3.. will update you all again very soon. I need to take a nap..

Angela
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-12-2003, 02:36 PM
My biggest fear is that there is no PMS and that this is my personality.
Hard-Core Sybermom

Send a message via Yahoo to Twinklestars
Oh, and no orgasms for you either. Sorry. That can restart the contractions.

I am not one of those who believe - broadly speaking - that women are better than men. We have not wrecked railroads, nor corrupted legislatures, nor done many unholy things that men have done; but then we must remember that we have not had the chance.- Jane Addams

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in