Tips and Info for Parents of Multiples! - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Multiples! (and we don't mean orgasms) Are you reproductively efficient? Were your children womb-mates? Does your family keep a diaper company in business? Join other moms and dads of syber-litters, overpopulating the world one pregnancy at a time.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-30-2003, 03:30 PM Thread Starter
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Tips and Info for Parents of Multiples!

For you new or soon-to-be parents of multiples out there, or for those who've been there for awhile but may need a new perspective, this post is for you. Click here to enlarge We've had a few threads in our forum with tips, and books, I'm compiling the info here, and will link to those threads, and you can read the original posts there.

Here are some books that have been read by members of our forum, and have been great sources of info for many of us:

Having Twins

Mothering Multiples:Breastfeeding & Caring for Twins or More

When You're Expecting Twins, Triplets, or Quads

Everything You Need to Know to Have a Healthy Twin Pregnancy

Mothering Twins

Here are some links to online lists or sources:

http://www.twinslist.org/

http://www.nomotc.org/

Also, entering in twins, supertwins, or multiples into any search engine will bring up tons of sites with great info, if you see any others you'd like to have me post here, please pm me. Click here to enlarge

Potty Training Twins

parentsoup article

Adventures on the Potty Seat

As I said, I will post links to some of the threads in this forum, but I will also give you a few of the tips here:

Check with your hospital to see if they have Multiples classes, there are many that do.

Check in your area for a Mothers or Parents of Twins or Multiples group, these can be a great way to connect with other parents of many, and usually have sales!

Ask for twin or multiples discounts at stores in your area, there are more than you'd think that have them.

An informational thread, from our posters.

Calling all Multiple Parents

Feel free to post here in our forum with any questions, about info you might need, or if you just need to talk about how scared you are, or sleep-deprived Click here to enlarge Having multiples is an adventure, a very cool adventure, congrats and welcome to our group!

Introduce yourself and get to know the rest of us in our Intro Thread.

Add your kiddos to our
Birthday List!

Last edited by BlueKitten; 09-10-2004 at 08:16 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in