One more week... - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
The Breastaurant Do your kids eat at mom's? Need advice or have some to share? Come on in to the d-cup diner and spill it!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-17-2005, 01:41 PM Thread Starter

One more week...

Til I return to work. Click here to enlarge Please send me all the good pumping/supply vibes you can. I'm sure I'll need them. I'm the first woman at work to pump for their baby in about 9 years.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-17-2005, 03:44 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

good pumping boobie vibes on the way!
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-17-2005, 04:44 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

You can do it! If you run into problems you know where to turn. I just hung up my pumping horns for the second time Click here to enlarge

I am walking to find a cure for Juvenile Diabetes
To Support me Click Here!
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-17-2005, 05:04 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Good luck!
~~~*~~pumping/letdown/supply vibes~~*~~~
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-17-2005, 08:18 PM
MIZ
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Oh, good luck, AT.Click here to enlarge Your maternity leave went way too fast.Click here to enlarge

I was just saying, Mia is the exact age Anna was when I started her in daycare so I could return to work the following week.* This was a very stressful time for me last time around; I hope it goes smoothly for you.Click here to enlarge

*I never did go back to work; quit 3 days before my return date.Click here to enlarge

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-17-2005, 08:47 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

I was the first one to pump at work in about 10 years. Click here to enlarge I got many curious questions in the kitchenette when I was washing out the pump parts, and storing the expressed milk in the freezer.

Everyone was very supportive, though. Except one immature co-worker who always seemed to need to get into the wiring closet I used when I was pumping. Click here to enlarge

Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-18-2005, 10:43 AM Thread Starter

Thanks everyone.

Miz - yes it did go by too fast. I can't believe our babies are 3 months old already. Where DOES time go? I am stressing about leaving her already and cried almost all morning because I had to fill out the daycare paperwork and pay the deposit. It's just so real now that I'm actually going back to work. Wugh. I hate this. She'll be visiting daycare on Wed-Fri for about 2 hours each day and then on Monday she'll start full time. Click here to enlarge

LTBL - Thankfully I have a private office so pumping really isn't a problem. It's just some of my less informed coworkers think it's "weird". Of course, those are the same coworkers who ff'ed all of their babies.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in