so we have a name I guess LOL - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
The Breastaurant Do your kids eat at mom's? Need advice or have some to share? Come on in to the d-cup diner and spill it!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-08-2007, 08:47 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

so we have a name I guess LOL

Nursies. Gabby finally has a tooth. And she keeps biting me. So without thought I said NO BITE gabby OUCH and nursies go night night.

I don't say, Gabby want nursies? no but i still find it funny
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 11:09 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

I got bit for the first "real" time tonite. OMG, I yelped lol. Daniel has started this whole thing where he eats a bit, then stops to "talk" and then smiles, goes back to eating, and then he is done. Well, he stopped eating, smiled, bit down hard, and then popped off laughing tonight. I know it could have been much worse, but it caught me off guard. Strong jaws and sharp teeth are a bad bad combo!

I just tell him it is time to eat, or ask if he is hungry. His dad used to say the boobies are home when I came in from work, and for quite awhile, daniel wouldn't look around if anyone said mom is home, but if you mentioned boobies he looked all around until he found me! Thank goodness he has gotten over that one Click here to enlarge
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-11-2007, 11:13 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

For some reason, my dd calls nursing, 'buzz'. It started out as 'psst' the way those seedy guys in the cartoons say it, but then it evolved into the word buzz. Now before bedtime, dd says I'm going to brush my teeth, and then I want buzz. I once tried to tell her, that buzz was becoming empty..but she explained that just means she needs to nurse more, to bring it back!!!! I guess she overheard a conversation. Maybe now that she is able to diagnose breastfeeding problems, and offer solutions, she should say goodbye to buzz!!!!!
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-11-2007, 08:17 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via AIM to sophrosune Send a message via Yahoo to sophrosune
My ds is prone to telling everyone we meet that his baby sister "eats milk from mommy's boobies". It's really a great icebreaker Click here to enlarge.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-11-2007, 09:22 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophrosune
My ds is prone to telling everyone we meet that his baby sister "eats milk from mommy's boobies". It's really a great icebreaker Click here to enlarge.
My son does that! He tells anyone that mentions daniel might be hungry that he only gets bottles when mommy is at work, otherwise he breastfeeds. then he will try to get into an explanation if I don't stop him in time (my mommy has these brown spots that daniel sucks on!) Maybe I should just hide in the bedroom when I feed the baby lol.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 10:30 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Our word was "nay-nay."

I haven't nursed in 15 months now. I didn't miss it until I read this thread Click here to enlarge.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 08:00 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

47 I'm going to be sad when she's done Click here to enlarge I'm in no hurry

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in