Thinking about going strictly boob... - Page 2 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
The Breastaurant Do your kids eat at mom's? Need advice or have some to share? Come on in to the d-cup diner and spill it!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-05-2007, 08:29 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

none of mine ever took bottles, not for lack of trying though. Click here to enlarge it was all good. you learn to adapt, but I also sah so that does make things easier. I don't think it has to be an all or nothing. I would try to introduce the bottle at some point just because it might be easier sometimes. I wish mine had been more receptive of it. but like i said, it worked fine, you just make adjustments.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-05-2007, 08:38 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

this seems like a weird question Click here to enlarge

Kelsey refused a bottle. It drove me crazy. My biggest fear was the "what ifs" which I'm bad about thinking Click here to enlarge What if I there was an emergency and I had to be gone and she needed to eat. What if I died Click here to enlarge dh would be without a wife and have a baby who refused to eat. My problem was that she wouldn't take breastmilk out of anything, not a cup, dropper, bottle, nothing.
post #23 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-05-2007, 10:58 AM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

My second one only used a bottle if she happened to grab her cousin's when she thought I wasn't looking. Click here to enlarge

I pumped a handful of times to relieve engorgement in the beginning, but never bothered to try to feed her from a bottle. My first was in daycare and the thought of having to wash bottles again was very depressing so I wanted to steer far away from them with #2.

Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in