I'm going to have to quit bf'ing if he doesn't quit fucking pinching me. - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
The Breastaurant Do your kids eat at mom's? Need advice or have some to share? Come on in to the d-cup diner and spill it!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-12-2008, 07:27 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

I'm going to have to quit bf'ing if he doesn't quit fucking pinching me.

I.can.not.take.another second. It feels like bee stings but worse! I'm bruised all over my arms and neck, and my breasts have little tiny cuts all over them from where he uses his fingernails to pinch. I cut his nails, but he manages to find enough to cut me with.

I have tried wearing a necklace that he can play with, giving him a toy, holding his hand, covering my chest area with a towel, and even putting dd's mittens on him. Nothing works and he throws a fit. I feel like the more I try to prevent it, the more he does it.

Last night I brought him to bed with me to nurse and I woke up slapping his hands. Click here to enlarge I must have thought I was slapping away bugs that were biting me or something. He wasn't hurt and I wasn't slapping him hard, but I don't feel happy about that at all.

Please, if anyone has any advice, I will love you forever.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-12-2008, 08:55 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

how old is he?
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-12-2008, 09:02 PM
MIZ
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

I don't know how old he is, but I went through a time with DD1 where she was doing something and for the life of me I can't remember what it was. I think she was fiddling with my other breast or something? I remember grabbing her hands and saying "NO, you're hurting Mommy" putting her down and ending the nursing session and not restarting for at least a few minutes. Lather, Rinse, Repeat. If you do it enough times, he'll get it.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-13-2008, 11:32 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Owen was really bad with that about 2 months ago, lasted a few weeks. Very annoying and painful. I'd get little fingernail gouges all over the place Click here to enlarge Really not so funny, though. He phased out of it, though.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in