Well, we had to give him formula - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
The Breastaurant Do your kids eat at mom's? Need advice or have some to share? Come on in to the d-cup diner and spill it!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 09:28 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Well, we had to give him formula

I made it almost 10 months before he had any, so I guess that is something. Click here to enlarge I just couldn't keep up with the little guy anymore - case in point I had to pump this AM to get enough to send him to daycare today (20 oz. to daycare each day). I have pumped only about 3.5 oz. for tomorrow's milk so far today. I can usually get about 12 oz. total, but not the full 20. We only have one bottle's worth in the freezer also. I'm taking fenugreek and blessed thistle every day and drinking tons of water/eating oatmeal, and still can't get enough.

I definitely did better this time than last time - with DD we started to supplement at 2 weeks and were done nursing at 6.5 months.

We will keep nursing for at least the next two months until he's a year, but I'm guessing he's going to be getting a bit more formula as time goes on - if I want to leave the house without him for more than 2 hours, he has to have formula.

He was up nursing 2x last night during the night and was up nursing again at 6 AM, so I think he's just a piggy. Click here to enlarge 20 oz. a day at daycare, plus nursing at least 4 x a day at home = piggy baby.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 09:55 AM
Punk Kids - 12 Years Old & 7 Years Old

Send a message via Yahoo to PunkassPie
My goodness he is a big eater! Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

It's not a feeling, it's a knowing.

Trippin

Diva ~
Quote:
I'll buck the trend, I don't think her kids are all that in the cute department. not all kids are cute. they have other attributes that make up for that, but look at tweedle's aiden, that is a cute kid. and your kids mel, those are adorable kids. Her's are average. I wouldn't take a second look passing her on the street.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 10:19 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

And he only weighs like 17 pounds! Click here to enlarge You know where all those calories go? Into the moving. Click here to enlarge

He is taking 4-5 steps in a row now.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 10:20 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Did I mention he's also eating handfulls of cheerios, puffs, crackers and about 10 oz. of baby food a day? PIGGY.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in