Random things that bug you.... - Page 4 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
The Main Event...all debate, all the time! WARNING: Anything posted in this forum is fair game for flame! If you are looking for support, take it to the support forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 65 (permalink) Old 07-16-2014, 09:01 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

People who respond to a "Hi, how are you?!" With just "fine." And no reciprocal "and how are you?".
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 65 (permalink) Old 07-17-2014, 05:31 AM
Angry
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryfuckingpoppins View Post
Travel peeve: people who haul way too much luggage and then expect you to accomodate it, trip over it, help haul it, sit with it under your feet since you didn't overpack, slow down because they can't keep up while they haul all their crap..

and then it's all everybody else's fault. The 1703 hotel has no elevator? Europe has bumpy cobblestones? Sleeper train cars don't have room for your three suitcases? What terrible planning! Blame the tour company! Blame the foreigners! Who knew? (um, EVERYBODY, douche. We read the tour company instructions.)

One of the ladies who needed three sherpas and a mule for her bags wore the same fucking outfit every day Click here to enlarge
That would drive me insane. I hate when on airplanes, people spend half an hour blocking the isle, putting their stuff in the cargo hold, then the instant we take off and the seat belt sign goes off, they are right back in there... Seriously, get your shit together.

I also hate people who say "I don't believe in".... anything. Hate that expression, drives me nuts.

People who hate dogs and spend more time talking about it than anything else. Just ignore them, stop fueling your own hate.
post #63 of 65 (permalink) Old 07-17-2014, 05:35 AM
Angry
Unsupportive Freeloader

mad1

Also people who so badly don't want to be helicopter parents (or are just lazy fucks) that they go in the extreme opposite direction. Sitting on their ass, while their 2 year old launches themselves off the dock, and continues to sit there while all other adults are freaking out trying to make sure the child doesn't drown. "He's fine" yeah I'm sure he just wants to practice his deep sea diving off the edge of the dock where the water is 50 feet deep.
post #64 of 65 (permalink) Old 03-11-2017, 11:33 AM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Send a message via Yahoo to cheeky
Cool

Click here to enlarge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outnumbered View Post
Y'all need to practice lack of eye contact and Resting Bitch Face.

Natural RBF allows me to shop in peace, but I am sure, with effort, it is a skill you could acquire if you are determined and try hard Click here to enlarge
Not replying per se, just seeing if you would/could check in. You know how we worry about our own!

post #65 of 65 (permalink) Old 10-01-2020, 06:27 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Wink

thanks a lot for this mold removal cincinnati

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in