hillary - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
The Main Event...all debate, all the time! WARNING: Anything posted in this forum is fair game for flame! If you are looking for support, take it to the support forums

1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-12-2015, 05:49 PM Thread Starter
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

hillary

Click here to enlarge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-12-2015, 08:46 PM
The noblest of savages

Click here to enlarge
BusyNovember, Nicholle and Phreak like this.

“I don’t know why we don’t create some sort of system where we could train [Syrian refugees] to then go back to their own country and then fight for that country. Doesn’t somebody have to stay in the Middle East and make the Middle East a better place to live?”

Bill Maher
post #3 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-13-2015, 05:03 AM
Sunbeastin
Hard-Core Sybermom

She is too old,

She is racist,

at least she was back in the 2008 on the threads here, and people really wanted John Edwards as her VP. Click here to enlarge She will be a strong candidate.

poster most fowl

tj=bedazzled scrotum tj=creepy skin tag tj=crotch splotch tj=cyber stockings tj=daisy pincher tj=festering bunion tj=gonad masseuse tj=lard broom tj=lard mallet tj=matted back fat tj=musty mittens tj=nostril polish tj=nut gazer tj=pervert tj=puffed anus tj=sphincter flap tj=squid bollocks tj=syber "mons" tj=taint painter tj=toads nipple tonya tarantula turkey is lead paint tutor hard chairs
post #4 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-13-2015, 05:40 AM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Meh. I hope she runs a better campaign than last time because holy fuck, it was a train wreck.

I haven't hocked Scentsy in forever.
So I decided it was time to change my signature.
post #5 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-13-2015, 07:16 AM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Send a message via Yahoo to mamashack
You guys have NO other choice. If a republican wins, you will go to war with Iran, women will continue to lose rights in the name of God, the four or five aging Supreme Court judges will be appointed by a lunatic right wing religious zealot, things will go to hell in a hand basket.
I read ska quote that said something about it being better to vote for someone who stands for 70% of what you stand for than allowing someone who stands for 10% of what you stand for.
I think Republicans are banking on voters to abstain because they don't love Clinton or to vote independent because they would prefer Warren. This is truly a case of every vote that is not for Clinton is a vote for the Republicans who don't have anyone sane to run at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kat, wren, AMG and 5 others like this.

MAMA FOR POPE!

A POPE WHO COOKS!
post #6 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-13-2015, 08:24 AM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Send a message via Yahoo to Olive
ugh. the facebook shit has already started. i will probably have to put family and some friends on a limited access list for a while. Click here to enlarge

Petition the White House to Adopt the Chartreuse Awareness Ribbon for the Prevention of Child Sexual Abuse.

"While there are many colors for various causes, (for example, Child Abuse and Autism both share the same color ribbon) there is no nationally recognized ribbon in chartreuse. Child sexual abuse affects so many children and yet prevention organizations struggle to receive the funding they need to raise awareness and educate people on all the simple ways we can empower our children, families, and communities against abuse."
post #7 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-13-2015, 09:03 AM
Kat
Derby Kid
Hard-Core Sybermom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamashack View Post
You guys have NO other choice. If a republican wins, you will go to war with Iran, women will continue to lose rights in the name of God, the four or five aging Supreme Court judges will be appointed by a lunatic right wing religious zealot, things will go to hell in a hand basket.
I read ska quote that said something about it being better to vote for someone who stands for 70% of what you stand for than allowing someone who stands for 10% of what you stand for.
I think Republicans are banking on voters to abstain because they don't love Clinton or to vote independent because they would prefer Warren. This is truly a case of every vote that is not for Clinton is a vote for the Republicans who don't have anyone sane to run at all.

All of this. We have no other choice.

Shameless plug for an old friend - www.newsvandal.com
post #8 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-13-2015, 09:29 AM
Dog loves you!
Hard-Core Sybermom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudin View Post
Click here to enlarge
Click here to enlarge

This is my signature.
post #9 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-13-2015, 12:47 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

I am lukewarm at best but fear is a powerful motivator and I've seen what the Ted Cruz/Greg Abbott/That other nutbag who is our Lt. Gov right now whose name I forget are capable of doing and there is no way anyone needs that at the national level.

But I am still stunned that the country did what it did in 2000 so I am no predictor.
AMG likes this.

Lime time.
post #10 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-13-2015, 12:49 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

OTOH, my daughter is excited and wishes she were old enough to vote. She yelled at me publicly in the 2008 caucus (she was only 7) for standing in the Obama line because he wasn't the girl. Click here to enlarge
Lurkey Lou and RNdoesTX like this.

Lime time.
post #11 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-13-2015, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamashack View Post

Haha. You're such an alarmist! Settle down.

I can't believe your only choice is Hillary. And you're fighting SO hard to put this war monger in office. You all complained and complained about McCain being too old and here you are. Oh and her husband cheated on her and it's all just so golly gee, that's ok! Aren't you all the FIRST ones to tell others to leave their husbands right now!!! Add her forward right red arrow and her SCOOBY cartoon van. It all just makes me laugh and laugh at all the hypocrisy.

There have been republican presidents (even religious ones!!) before, there will be again. Every generation always thinks they are one generation from the brinks of destruction.

And yet, here we still are...
post #12 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-13-2015, 02:32 PM
The noblest of savages

Um if Obama were to run again (if it were legal) do you really think we would not go to war with Iran? The dude LOVES war just like a Bush.

“I don’t know why we don’t create some sort of system where we could train [Syrian refugees] to then go back to their own country and then fight for that country. Doesn’t somebody have to stay in the Middle East and make the Middle East a better place to live?”

Bill Maher
post #13 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-13-2015, 03:00 PM
Samantha Louise, 12 years old on 1/14/16
Hard-Core Sybermom

I read that same article and I find it hard to believe that Hillary is the ONLY valid choice and NO ONE ELSE WILL EVER WIN EVER.

I mean did anyone think Obama was going to get his momentum started with Iowa in 2008?

Calm yourselves, people; it's a long way from here to November 2016.
Kat and Express66 like this.

--cited as one of sybermoms' most normal members.

http://365project.org/iowafalduto/365
post #14 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-13-2015, 03:01 PM
Kat
Derby Kid
Hard-Core Sybermom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudin View Post
Um if Obama were to run again (if it were legal) do you really think we would not go to war with Iran? The dude LOVES war just like a Bush.
You are absolutely correct, and that is because it would be about politics. I have always thought you can tell what a President really believes in in his second term - when he doesn't need to run again.
Pudin likes this.

Shameless plug for an old friend - www.newsvandal.com
post #15 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-13-2015, 03:11 PM
Sunbeastin
Hard-Core Sybermom

AM talkshow talked about this being a historic moment. Click here to enlarge

poster most fowl

tj=bedazzled scrotum tj=creepy skin tag tj=crotch splotch tj=cyber stockings tj=daisy pincher tj=festering bunion tj=gonad masseuse tj=lard broom tj=lard mallet tj=matted back fat tj=musty mittens tj=nostril polish tj=nut gazer tj=pervert tj=puffed anus tj=sphincter flap tj=squid bollocks tj=syber "mons" tj=taint painter tj=toads nipple tonya tarantula turkey is lead paint tutor hard chairs
post #16 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-13-2015, 05:01 PM
The noblest of savages

If Hillary is the best the Dems can come up with and Jeb the best the Repubes can come up with the nation is going to hell in a hand basket and I am not going to enable it by voting for either of them

Bill Maher
post #17 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-13-2015, 05:03 PM
The noblest of savages

I mean, pretend you are babysitting a little kid and he refuses to eat the dinner you cook and says he will only eat a bowl of powdered sugar or a bowl of regular sugar. Are you gonna go, OK well at least the powdered sugar isn't crunchy on your teeth so here you go! Click here to enlarge
ThatChic likes this.

Bill Maher
post #18 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-13-2015, 05:25 PM Thread Starter
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

crunchy sugar is way better. duh.
post #19 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-13-2015, 05:49 PM
Sunbeastin
Hard-Core Sybermom

Pure stuff from the Sugar McCane, the other stuff Palins comparison. Too 2008.
SquigSoup likes this.

poster most fowl

post #20 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-13-2015, 07:22 PM
The noblest of savages

Until we stop caving in and voting for the lesser of two douche bags, we are never going to get better candidates.

Bill Maher

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in