The thread for random stuff - Page 3 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
The Main Event...all debate, all the time! WARNING: Anything posted in this forum is fair game for flame! If you are looking for support, take it to the support forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-06-2015, 04:03 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Send a message via Yahoo to pumpkinsmom
Dh and I just bought two new couches for the family room that has rarely seen new anything. Ds' buddies want the ratty old couches for their bachelor's pad. I told them that they have to move them, and they come with a bonus of dog hair. Click here to enlarge

Cancer is a word not a sentence.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-06-2015, 05:54 PM Thread Starter
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zea View Post
AND I LIKE COMMAS. A lot. Click here to enlarge

And chia seeds. My poop hasn't been nearly as good since I gave them up. Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge
I would think that the soaked chia seeds wouldn't really be a problem with diverticulitis (can't spell that word, too lazy to look it up). Some people just sprinkle unsoaked chia seeds on everything and that could maybe be a problem.
post #43 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-06-2015, 05:56 PM Thread Starter
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinsmom View Post
Dh and I just bought two new couches for the family room that has rarely seen new anything. Ds' buddies want the ratty old couches for their bachelor's pad. I told them that they have to move them, and they come with a bonus of dog hair. Click here to enlarge
I bought new couches a couple months ago and put the old ones beside the road where things usually disappear pretty fast.... yeah, they didn't.

They were way.too.old.and.yucky.
The city does bulk pick up of trash quarterly so they headed to the dump.
post #44 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-06-2015, 06:02 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadCar View Post
We are a special breed of driver here, aren't we? Click here to enlarge
Michigan left turns on Michigan Avenue, passing on the right, the "suicide lane,", and in some areas, driving cars that look like they are held together by rust and prayer with a coat hanger holding up the muffler - if there IS a muffler. Good times, good times.

My favorite candy is one that I am noticing many stores no longer carry. If I can find it, it's in a large package (15 pieces) rather than the single-serving package (4 pieces). I <3 toffifay, but I don't need 15 pieces!
post #45 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-06-2015, 06:03 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

I LOVE Toffifay!!! That's my favorite of all time!

Tapatalk is where the typos are at.
post #46 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-06-2015, 06:06 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadCar View Post
I LOVE Toffifay!!! That's my favorite of all time!
Mine too. But I just want the single-serving package. 15 pieces is a tasty form of gluttony I really don't need.
post #47 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-06-2015, 06:07 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

We have them all over here!

Tapatalk is where the typos are at.
post #48 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-06-2015, 06:40 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

My dd's pet rat had surgery to remove a tumor. The first night was hell. It really stressed me out staying up all night so a fucking rat won't chew it's wound. Luckily dh helped. I had to take it to work with me today to watch it. She hasn't chewed on it since that first night so I'm feeling relieved. Fucking rat.

First week back to school this week. I'm already at 39 hours for the week but I get off at one tomorrow. That's the only thing keeping me going.

8 months into working my first 9-5 and I still really love it. Feel like I found a home away from home.

One of my best friends from college died of a stroke recently. He was in Europe and apparently saved five lives donating his organs. I loved him. I always thoughts we'd get a chance to catch up in person. He was only 37. He traveled a lot and it's been nice reading all the FB messages about him.

YO!
post #49 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-07-2015, 09:15 AM Thread Starter
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendy View Post
My dd's pet rat had surgery to remove a tumor. The first night was hell. It really stressed me out staying up all night so a fucking rat won't chew it's wound. Luckily dh helped. I had to take it to work with me today to watch it. She hasn't chewed on it since that first night so I'm feeling relieved. Fucking rat.

First week back to school this week. I'm already at 39 hours for the week but I get off at one tomorrow. That's the only thing keeping me going.

8 months into working my first 9-5 and I still really love it. Feel like I found a home away from home.

One of my best friends from college died of a stroke recently. He was in Europe and apparently saved five lives donating his organs. I loved him. I always thoughts we'd get a chance to catch up in person. He was only 37. He traveled a lot and it's been nice reading all the FB messages about him.
That's sad. only 37? wow

Im sorry
post #50 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-07-2015, 10:59 AM
DD with Ramin Karimloo after Les Miz
Hard-Core Sybermom

silly, I'm sorry about your friend Click here to enlarge

This is the kind of thing that pretty much only happens in NYC and maybe Vegas. We went to dinner last night with a friend of ours at a Mexican Restaurant on First Avenue in NYC.

Across the street were apartment buildings. DH and I were facing our toward the street. After we had been at dinner for a while some movement in one of the apartments catches my eye. I look closer and thereís a man walking to the window totally naked. Totally! Click here to enlarge OMG I canít unsee that! By the time my friend turned around, he was gone from the window. A few minutes later, he walks back to the window but this time he has clothes on. Then, he looks out the window and closes the curtains! We were all, hello, could you have done that before you put on the show for anyone and everyone to see???

The universe of people I see naked these days is pretty small Click here to enlarge so pretty much doubled last night Click here to enlarge
pumpkinsmom likes this.
post #51 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-07-2015, 07:31 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

I'm so sorry about you friend. Click here to enlarge

Tomorrow I work my first shift of five at the Para PanAm Games. If it is anything like the PamAm Games, I'm going to meet some amazing people and have a blast. Who knew being a volunteer could be such fun!

post #52 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-07-2015, 07:32 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I'm pretty sure the little idiot boy next door has seen me naked. But hey, if he's going to take his dog out to shit on MY yard next to MY house, then he has to pass the patio door and get a peek at something he may not want to see. Let the dog shit in HIS yard, problem solved LOL
pumpkinsmom and Liorien like this.
post #53 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-07-2015, 08:12 PM
Sunbeastin
Hard-Core Sybermom

Click here to enlarge

poster most fowl

tj=bedazzled scrotum tj=creepy skin tag tj=crotch splotch tj=cyber stockings tj=daisy pincher tj=festering bunion tj=gonad masseuse tj=lard broom tj=lard mallet tj=matted back fat tj=musty mittens tj=nostril polish tj=nut gazer tj=pervert tj=puffed anus tj=sphincter flap tj=squid bollocks tj=syber "mons" tj=taint painter tj=toads nipple tonya tarantula turkey is lead paint tutor hard chairs
post #54 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-09-2015, 12:22 AM Thread Starter
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Quote:
I'm so sorry about you friend. Click here to enlarge

Tomorrow I work my first shift of five at the Para PanAm Games. If it is anything like the PamAm Games, I'm going to meet some amazing people and have a blast. Who knew being a volunteer could be such fun!
Well how did it go?
post #55 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-09-2015, 05:05 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

I had a yard sale today and made about 300. If everyone picks up what they say they will tomorrow we will have made over 450

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Liorien likes this.
post #56 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-09-2015, 06:13 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

We too Mt Washmore to the laundromat today.

The lady working wouldnt unlock the bathrooms becauae she doeant want the homeless people using them, even when shes there.

She spent the entire time hovering over us picking up the lint and paper and stuff as it fell out of our 30 loads of laundry and bedding and stuff. I got really annoyed when she made me stop folding and move so she could pick up a gum wrapper. I said "Holy Shit lady" and she said she was sorry. Then she left.

Let me fold my laundry and you can vacuum it all up when we leave.
post #57 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-09-2015, 08:42 PM
Blue Tongue Lizard
Hard-Core Sybermom

Quote:
Originally Posted by todolist View Post
We too Mt Washmore to the laundromat today.

The lady working wouldnt unlock the bathrooms becauae she doeant want the homeless people using them, even when shes there.

She spent the entire time hovering over us picking up the lint and paper and stuff as it fell out of our 30 loads of laundry and bedding and stuff. I got really annoyed when she made me stop folding and move so she could pick up a gum wrapper. I said "Holy Shit lady" and she said she was sorry. Then she left.

Let me fold my laundry and you can vacuum it all up when we leave.
Omg that would have made me Click here to enlarge
I might have thrown stuff on the floor across the room so she would leave me alone. I totally love that you said "Holy Shit lady" Click here to enlarge
post #58 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-10-2015, 12:30 AM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Quote:
Originally Posted by silly_me_2 View Post
Well how did it go?
Finished my 2nd volunteer shift. Lots of laughs. Yesterday I had a Chilean gentleman in my vehicle that fell asleep on a rather long drive to his venue. At on point he let go a fart that was so long and loud, I initiallly thought something was wrong with the vehicle. When I looked at him, he appeared to still be asleep. Was he the best "faker" ever? I didn't laugh, even though I really wanted to. Click here to enlarge

post #59 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-10-2015, 05:16 PM Thread Starter
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Quote:
Finished my 2nd volunteer shift. Lots of laughs. Yesterday I had a Chilean gentleman in my vehicle that fell asleep on a rather long drive to his venue. At on point he let go a fart that was so long and loud, I initiallly thought something was wrong with the vehicle. When I looked at him, he appeared to still be asleep. Was he the best "faker" ever? I didn't laugh, even though I really wanted to. Click here to enlarge
It is probably better that he pretended to be asleep.
Cause what do you say when that happens anyways?
post #60 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-12-2015, 12:43 PM Thread Starter
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

abc7news.com/science/nasas-curiosity-rover-captures-image-of-dark-lady-on-mars/918283/

so what do you think of the dark lady image found on mars? Click here to enlarge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in