What kind of stuff bothers you physically? - Page 3 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
The Main Event...all debate, all the time! WARNING: Anything posted in this forum is fair game for flame! If you are looking for support, take it to the support forums

3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-22-2015, 03:36 AM Thread Starter
Punk Kids - 12 Years Old & 7 Years Old

Send a message via Yahoo to PunkassPie
Yesterday I was cutting with craft scissors and now my thumb is numb and I can't really use it Click here to enlarge, I think I pinched a nerve or something! I hope I get the feeling back one day, what the hell?! Click here to enlarge

It's not a feeling, it's a knowing.

Trippin

Diva ~
Quote:
I'll buck the trend, I don't think her kids are all that in the cute department. not all kids are cute. they have other attributes that make up for that, but look at tweedle's aiden, that is a cute kid. and your kids mel, those are adorable kids. Her's are average. I wouldn't take a second look passing her on the street.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-22-2015, 11:40 AM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parapraxis View Post
OH! I've been having this too, very sporadic. "restless leg syndrome" sounds like some made up shit and not even that big of a deal. It's AGONY when it happens, I can't even explain. I need to go to the doctor for it, but always push it off because it's so random, and after it's over I feel silly trying to explain what happened.
I know. My leg feels heavy and wierd. If i jiggle my thigh it feels ok, but i cant just jiggle my leg and sleep.

Its not all the time and seems to happen when I am stressed out. Some weeks are worse than others.

I take half a benadryl and fall asleep.
post #43 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 11:41 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkassPie View Post
Yesterday I was cutting with craft scissors and now my thumb is numb and I can't really use it Click here to enlarge, I think I pinched a nerve or something! I hope I get the feeling back one day, what the hell?! Click here to enlarge
Almost a week later and I still can't feel my thumb. Getting old blows man.

Trippin

Diva ~
Quote:
I'll buck the trend, I don't think her kids are all that in the cute department. not all kids are cute. they have other attributes that make up for that, but look at tweedle's aiden, that is a cute kid. and your kids mel, those are adorable kids. Her's are average. I wouldn't take a second look passing her on the street.
post #44 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 09:04 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

I'm 44. Click here to enlarge

I have a bunion that I've had forever. It hurts sometimes.

I drink tart cherry juice morning and night. That helps with workout muscle pain.

I am walking to find a cure for Juvenile Diabetes
To Support me Click Here!
post #45 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-28-2015, 11:59 AM
First day of school
Hard-Core Sybermom

I have what is likely arthritis in the wonky knuckle joint of my right pinky finger. (The left hand also has the wonky pinky finger joint, but it just clicks when I bend it, it never swells or hurts).

I feel exhausted, but can never just fucking sleep for 7 hours straight, even when the house is quiet and I have the opportunity. I have trouble getting to sleep, I wake up intermittently in the night, and then can't get back to sleep after about 6:30am. 7:30am if I'm lucky.

I can't walk like a normal person for the first 10 minutes or so after getting out of bed. I just kind of lurch around the house. The kids laugh if they're awake to see it.

I have the forget the word problem too.

Oh, and just this summer my very regular, every 3.5 weeks cycle has gone all wonky, and I'm getting just way.too.many.periods. Click here to enlarge

I'm 42.
post #46 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-28-2015, 02:02 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Tendinitis in my right hand/wrist. Bone spurs that poke my left knee. Sometimes my knees both feel swollen and hot for absolutely no reason. They both also hurt unless I exercise regularly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

General Immoral Fuckery
post #47 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-28-2015, 06:16 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Wtf tendonitis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

General Immoral Fuckery
post #48 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-28-2015, 08:52 PM
Diz
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

45 and the only thing that hurts is a herniated disc in my back. Doctor figures that happened when I fell when pregnant 19 years ago.

I am not in the best of shape and I have put on a few lbs. I think what keeps me "limber" is teaching. From sitting on the floor in the gym to playing basket ball on the playground.

I need reading glasses now, that sucks.

Bazinga
post #49 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-29-2015, 05:31 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I have been wearing bifocals since I was about 42. I hate it.

I wore heels for work the other day (first time in months) and my feet HURT.. and it's been days. Grr. I used to be able to wear high heels every day without a problem and now I can't wear 2 inch heels for more than 4 hours without my feet complaining.

Yep, I'm bitter.
post #50 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-31-2015, 02:49 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

My upper back still bothers me. It's been nearly a year since the injury, and while it isn't as painful as it was in the beginning, it still bothers me occasionally. Right now it's in part because I've been slacking on exercise, which I need to do to keep the muscles in shape. But I've started going back to the gym, so I'm hoping to get back on track soon.

DON'T SLOUCH! if there's anything I've learned with the injury, it's to never slouch.
post #51 of 57 (permalink) Old 09-01-2015, 09:43 AM
Samantha Louise, 12 years old on 1/14/16
Hard-Core Sybermom

I also feel like I just keep putting on weight! Wtf is this crap?

--cited as one of sybermoms' most normal members.

http://365project.org/iowafalduto/365
post #52 of 57 (permalink) Old 09-01-2015, 09:46 AM Thread Starter

I was just diagnosed with acid reflux! Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Trippin

Diva ~
Quote:
post #53 of 57 (permalink) Old 09-01-2015, 01:13 PM
DD with Ramin Karimloo after Les Miz
Hard-Core Sybermom

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

50 here. I've read excel spreadsheets every day at work for over two decades so I've had reading glasses since I was 40. I've become my MIL and have multiple pairs around the house because I can't read a thing without them. My distance vision is perfect so go me Click here to enlarge:

I wear a brace on my left ankle when I sleep. I'm a stomach sleeper and if I don't wear it, my Achilles tendon is so tight. The brace also keeps any plantar facititis at bay. In the mornings I'm very slow going down the stairs but once I'm up and around I'm good.

My thyroid has been for crap since I was 38 and my ovaries have been shriveled up and useless for a few years now. My internal thermostat is always off - I'm too cold or too hot compared to everyone else. I used to say I never got hot flashes but that's not true. I get hot but not in a break out in a sweat way.

My sleeping sucks.
I've got the phlegm thing too. I never associated with age Click here to enlarge I've had a cough pop up 4x this year, including right now.
post #54 of 57 (permalink) Old 09-01-2015, 05:39 PM
The noblest of savages

That bitch refusing to give out gay marriage licenses. I get a rash just thinking about how badly she needs her ass kicked.

ďI donít know why we donít create some sort of system where we could train [Syrian refugees] to then go back to their own country and then fight for that country. Doesnít somebody have to stay in the Middle East and make the Middle East a better place to live?Ē

Bill Maher
post #55 of 57 (permalink) Old 09-06-2015, 08:06 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I'll be 44 next month.

- I don't remember what it feels like to not be tired. I wish I appreciated that feeling of having energy when I used to have it.

- Arthritis. Mostly in my hips and hands. I sleep on one side, wake up when the pain in one hip gets too bad, flip over to the other side, repeat all night. Can't sleep on back or stomach.

- my left eye stings and weeps all day. It started a couple of winters ago, and would get better in the summer, but now it's all the time. I don't know why.

- I sprained my left ring finger, like, FOLDING LAUNDRY, literally nothing, months ago, and now it's very prone to re-spraining and the arthritis in that finger is worse. I have to keep popping it daily, like pulling on the finger until the joint where it connects to my hand pops.

- prone to headaches and migraines more in the last 3-4 years.

- I will need bifocals soon, my optometrist says.

- exponentially increasing chin hairs, more acne than I've had all my life, including in places I've never had it before, and I'm cranky. A lot.

I'm glad I'm not alone, anyway. It's fucking depressing though.
post #56 of 57 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 02:00 AM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

I'm 43 (I have to ask this question sometimes Click here to enlarge)

I have memory loss. I forget what I'm saying mid-sentence. Vertigo. 10-20 absence seizures daily, tonic clonic seizures every 2-3 weeks, all of my teeth are crack from the grinding/clenching during the seizing, and will eventually need to be "replaced". (I'm thinking about a diamond/gold grill) I don't sleep anymore, because one of the side effects of my meds causes shortness of breath, and sometimes causes me to stop breathing when I sleep. Don't make me talk about the headaches.

Shall I go on? Or is that enough? Click here to enlarge
post #57 of 57 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 03:43 AM Thread Starter

Uh, okay you win! Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Trippin

Diva ~
Quote:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in