Kim Davis - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
The Main Event...all debate, all the time! WARNING: Anything posted in this forum is fair game for flame! If you are looking for support, take it to the support forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-03-2015, 06:08 AM Thread Starter
Sunbeastin
Hard-Core Sybermom

Kim Davis

I know Pudin mentioned this in the old people thread, but she needs to go. (Davis)

There are a lot of comments about her three marriages being contrary to biblical teachings, yet not an issue.

Quote:
I bet Kim Davis was glad that the clerk who issued her divorce papers three times wasn't a religious nut like Kim Davis. -F Coniff
Pay attention to Rubio, Rand and
Quote:
Kim is a person of great conviction. When people of conviction fight for what’s right they often pay a price, but if they don’t and we surrender, we will pay a far greater price for bowing to the false God of judicial supremacy. Government is not God. No man – and certainly no unelected lawyer – has the right to redefine the laws of nature or of nature’s God. Five unelected lawyers have abused their power by ruling in favor of a national right to same-sex marriage with no legal precedent and with nothing in our Constitution to back it up. They have violated American’s most fundamental right guaranteed by our Constitution — religious liberty.

I stand with Kim Davis and every American of faith under attack by Washington elites who have nothing but disdain for us, our faith and the Constitution.
- Huckabee
http://www.westernjournalism.com/mik...but-should-be/

poster most fowl

tj=bedazzled scrotum tj=creepy skin tag tj=crotch splotch tj=cyber stockings tj=daisy pincher tj=festering bunion tj=gonad masseuse tj=lard broom tj=lard mallet tj=matted back fat tj=musty mittens tj=nostril polish tj=nut gazer tj=pervert tj=puffed anus tj=sphincter flap tj=squid bollocks tj=syber "mons" tj=taint painter tj=toads nipple tonya tarantula turkey is lead paint tutor hard chairs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-03-2015, 01:25 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

I was just reading some comments and one said something about the next person in line to issue licenses is her son so....

Also, I saw one that said "According to Ben Carson, she should come out of jail a lesbian" Click here to enlarge
Coco likes this.

Tapatalk is where the typos are at.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-03-2015, 01:39 PM
The noblest of savages

WTF SEPERATION OF CHURCH AND STATE BITCH!

“I don’t know why we don’t create some sort of system where we could train [Syrian refugees] to then go back to their own country and then fight for that country. Doesn’t somebody have to stay in the Middle East and make the Middle East a better place to live?”

Bill Maher
post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-03-2015, 05:15 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

What's her end game? Is she just going for her 15 minutes or? Did she actually report to jail? I'm not sure what "until she says she'll issue the licenses" means...besides the fact that she probably won't ever actually step foot in a cell.

post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-03-2015, 05:50 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Actually, she's in custody of the U.S. Marshals. Click here to enlarge
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-03-2015, 05:56 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-03-2015, 07:33 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkeyjoe View Post
I know Pudin mentioned this in the old people thread, but she needs to go. (Davis)

There are a lot of comments about her three marriages being contrary to biblical teachings, yet not an issue.

Pay attention to Rubio, Rand and - Huckabee
http://www.westernjournalism.com/mik...but-should-be/
So Huck. About that Hobby Lobby ruling. CLEARLY, those were unelected Washington Elites trampling on whatever in that case too, right?

I haven't hocked Scentsy in forever.
So I decided it was time to change my signature.
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-04-2015, 01:27 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

The Constitution is not something you can pick and choose what to believe and follow. That would be the Bible.

And Julie said "Futz", "Futz" said Julie.
"Futz around until my return."
The definition of "futz" was something we had yet to learn,
But we tried to do it anyway, anyway,
'Cause Julie, we'll do anything you say.

post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-04-2015, 02:57 PM
The noblest of savages

Dude, the chick has seen more pricks than a cactus and she is deciding the morality of Gay Marriage? Click here to enlarge Makes me laugh hysterically.

“I don’t know why we don’t create some sort of system where we could train [Syrian refugees] to then go back to their own country and then fight for that country. Doesn’t somebody have to stay in the Middle East and make the Middle East a better place to live?”

Bill Maher
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-05-2015, 06:03 AM
Dog loves you!
Hard-Core Sybermom

I think she would have more legs to stand on if she abstained but allowed the deputy clerks to file the papers.

I'm just not super sympathetic when the job is filing papers.

Her marriages make her appear hypocritical (but her last marriage was before she became a Christian-which was in 2011 so I don't think it's as hypocritical from a Christian perspective).

I still think she's wrong and paper pushing really isn't a big deal imo-she isn't being asked to bless or approve the marriages she just takes their money and files the papers.

I think perhaps she's trying to be a test case but imo it's a losing one.

This is my signature.
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-05-2015, 08:57 AM Thread Starter
Sunbeastin
Hard-Core Sybermom

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Church Lady View Post
Her marriages make her appear hypocritical (but her last marriage was before she became a Christian-which was in 2011 so I don't think it's as hypocritical from a Christian perspective).
She was a god-less heathen 4 years ago when she accepted JESUS into her life. The clouds parted and a ray of son shine from the heavens illuminated her new life in Christ. Sounds hard to believe? It is.

http://www.thestranger.com/blogs/slo...ent-christians

This story just gets better everyday, now her husband. (#4 IIRC) is telling the governor to do his job and release her from jail, or step down. Click here to enlarge

poster most fowl

tj=bedazzled scrotum tj=creepy skin tag tj=crotch splotch tj=cyber stockings tj=daisy pincher tj=festering bunion tj=gonad masseuse tj=lard broom tj=lard mallet tj=matted back fat tj=musty mittens tj=nostril polish tj=nut gazer tj=pervert tj=puffed anus tj=sphincter flap tj=squid bollocks tj=syber "mons" tj=taint painter tj=toads nipple tonya tarantula turkey is lead paint tutor hard chairs
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-05-2015, 01:59 PM
The noblest of savages

I think she should be forced to cohabitate with her first husband again. Click here to enlarge

Bill Maher
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-05-2015, 10:33 PM
Dog loves you!
Hard-Core Sybermom

I doubt the governor has much power here other than calling a special legislative session.

She could just decide to do her job and no more jail. Well she c would also resign.

This is my signature.
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-08-2015, 02:22 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

She's been released...
Quote:
“Defendant Davis shall be released from the custody of the U.S. Marshal forthwith,” U.S. District Court Judge David Bunning ordered. “Defendant Davis shall not interfere in any way, directly or indirectly, with the efforts of her deputy clerks to issue marriage licenses to all legally eligible couples.”
But it will be interesting to see how long before she's back in jail
Quote:
When asked at a news conference whether Davis would do when she returned to work, her lawyer, Mat Staver, said, “Kim Davis cannot, will not violate her conscience.”
Expanding on those comments at a rally that followed, Staver said of the licenses themselves, “Whether her name is on it or not, it’s still under her authority. … She cannot allow her name to be associated with something that conflicts with God’s definition of marriage.”
She was elected hired by the voters of her county to do a job with an $80,000 annual paycheck. If she's not willing to perform the tasks of her job description she needs to resign.
Twinklestars and pumpkinsmom like this.
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-10-2015, 03:27 PM Thread Starter
Sunbeastin
Hard-Core Sybermom

No posts on the ME for 48hrs?

poster most fowl

post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-10-2015, 08:41 PM
The noblest of savages

The bitch has the band that did Eye Of The Tiger going after her. Click here to enlarge

Bill Maher
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 11:23 AM
Dog loves you!
Hard-Core Sybermom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudin View Post
The bitch has the band that did Eye Of The Tiger going after her. Click here to enlarge
she should have known any band was going to object.

I have the feeling that all this is an intentional legal ploy to get the issue heard. I am unconvinced she will prevail and paper pushing just doesn't strike me as being that religious.

This is my signature.
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 01:39 PM
The noblest of savages

Oh it is totally a legal ploy. She must have no shame because with the life she has lived, damn, she is a total skank. To be worried about what other people do in their bedrooms is hilarious coming from her.

Bill Maher

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in