Today I drove 1150 miles - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
The Main Event...all debate, all the time! WARNING: Anything posted in this forum is fair game for flame! If you are looking for support, take it to the support forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-17-2015, 11:59 PM Thread Starter
Sunbeastin
Hard-Core Sybermom

Today I drove 1150 miles

I killed a raccoon at 4:10A.M. It was his/her own fault as they were 80% across the road and decided to turn back. I was already passing by as the animal ran towards my driver's door. It had a very goofy look in it's eyes. I tried to veer away but the back wheel definitely thud/crunched over something.

Venus is amazing in the morning sky.

The purpose of this trip was to travel to Kansas City and pick up a set of winter tires and rims for the mid-life crisis car. It came with summer tires, and it is no longer summer. The tires become hard and if it snows the slightest amount, your car goes nowhere.

I hit Des Moines around 9 AM and was in Kansas City by noon. The tire pick up went smoothly and I grabbed a burnt ends sandwich and headed for St. Louis.

I stopped at Side Project Brewing, had a beer and was told they do sell beer, but all their selling beer sold out already. It was only 5.5 hours to home.

There was some big marching band thing because there were groups of buses and vans pulling trailers all the way home.

Had the girl in the back, at least three vehicles chased after to pull up and have a second look. One group of women all had their phones out.
http://imgur.com/gallery/NYcLU1x/new

poster most fowl

tj=bedazzled scrotum tj=creepy skin tag tj=crotch splotch tj=cyber stockings tj=daisy pincher tj=festering bunion tj=gonad masseuse tj=lard broom tj=lard mallet tj=matted back fat tj=musty mittens tj=nostril polish tj=nut gazer tj=pervert tj=puffed anus tj=sphincter flap tj=squid bollocks tj=syber "mons" tj=taint painter tj=toads nipple tonya tarantula turkey is lead paint tutor hard chairs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-18-2015, 12:04 AM Thread Starter
Sunbeastin
Hard-Core Sybermom

This post brought to you by 12 hour sudafed @ 4PM

poster most fowl

tj=bedazzled scrotum tj=creepy skin tag tj=crotch splotch tj=cyber stockings tj=daisy pincher tj=festering bunion tj=gonad masseuse tj=lard broom tj=lard mallet tj=matted back fat tj=musty mittens tj=nostril polish tj=nut gazer tj=pervert tj=puffed anus tj=sphincter flap tj=squid bollocks tj=syber "mons" tj=taint painter tj=toads nipple tonya tarantula turkey is lead paint tutor hard chairs
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-18-2015, 05:55 AM
Punk Kids - 12 Years Old & 7 Years Old

Send a message via Yahoo to PunkassPie
wasn't your mid-life crisis car a ford focus or something? that's a long way to go for some tires.

It's not a feeling, it's a knowing.

Trippin

Diva ~
Quote:
I'll buck the trend, I don't think her kids are all that in the cute department. not all kids are cute. they have other attributes that make up for that, but look at tweedle's aiden, that is a cute kid. and your kids mel, those are adorable kids. Her's are average. I wouldn't take a second look passing her on the street.
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-18-2015, 06:09 AM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

What is a burnt ends sandwich?

Why aren't there tires closer to home?
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-18-2015, 06:25 AM Thread Starter
Sunbeastin
Hard-Core Sybermom

Guy in KC traded his car and was left with a set of winter tires on rims. I saved about a grand picking these up.

poster most fowl

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-18-2015, 06:46 AM Thread Starter
Sunbeastin
Hard-Core Sybermom

Short answer- a brisket tipped sandwich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie View Post
What is a burnt ends sandwich?
It's the ends of a brisket, I grabbed one at a little market. It was good, not super
Fantastic. In June we stopped at Joe's Kansas City. We spent almost two hours in line. They ran out of burnt ends 10 people or so before we got to the counter. I have had them there before.

Overly Detailed explanation-
http://www.eater.com/2014/7/8/619490...-a-guided-tour

poster most fowl

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-18-2015, 07:09 AM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

I wish I'd been in STL with you, that is a long ass drive for tires.

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-18-2015, 09:13 AM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Tell me more about this mid-life crisis car. Especially if it's a Ford Focus.
AMG, Olive and Azrael like this.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-18-2015, 11:47 AM
The noblest of savages

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkeyjoe View Post
Venus is amazing in the morning sky.

http://imgur.com/gallery/NYcLU1x/new
The image reading this post here has placed in my head is cruel and horrific.
Twinklestars and AMG like this.

“I don’t know why we don’t create some sort of system where we could train [Syrian refugees] to then go back to their own country and then fight for that country. Doesn’t somebody have to stay in the Middle East and make the Middle East a better place to live?”

Bill Maher
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-18-2015, 01:03 PM Thread Starter
Sunbeastin
Hard-Core Sybermom

You have a dirty mind.

GoPro added
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (179.0 KB, 2 views)

poster most fowl

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-19-2015, 04:22 AM
AMG
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Kate" is available View Post
Tell me more about this mid-life crisis car. Especially if it's a Ford Focus.

I'm thinking it can be a "crisis" is you bought a Ford Focus. It's more like a midlife well crap I need to buy a car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-19-2015, 01:42 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

MURDERER!

MY PRESENCE IS YOUR PRESENT, BITCHES!

Quote:
went fishing today with my man and when he went to sit down in the chair. the chair slipped and he fell into the lake and it scared me.
20 May

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in