The sex assaults in Germany - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
The Main Event...all debate, all the time! WARNING: Anything posted in this forum is fair game for flame! If you are looking for support, take it to the support forums

11Likes
  • 1 Post By Pudin
  • 1 Post By turkeyjoe
  • 2 Post By Pudin
  • 1 Post By Earthquake
  • 1 Post By Anastasia
  • 2 Post By SquigSoup
  • 2 Post By mamashack
  • 1 Post By mamashack

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-09-2016, 05:44 PM Thread Starter
The noblest of savages

The sex assaults in Germany

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/09/europe...nce/index.html

What do you think should be done with the guilty parties and what can be done to prevent future gang assaults?

ďI donít know why we donít create some sort of system where we could train [Syrian refugees] to then go back to their own country and then fight for that country. Doesnít somebody have to stay in the Middle East and make the Middle East a better place to live?Ē

Bill Maher
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-09-2016, 05:48 PM Thread Starter
The noblest of savages

While we are at it, the mayor of Cologne is an asshole. "Henriette Reker for advising women to keep "more than an arm's length" away from unknown men."

Also this wasn't just in Germany. Attacks reported in Sweden, Switzerland, Austria and Finland on New Year's Eve.
Earthquake likes this.

ďI donít know why we donít create some sort of system where we could train [Syrian refugees] to then go back to their own country and then fight for that country. Doesnít somebody have to stay in the Middle East and make the Middle East a better place to live?Ē

Bill Maher
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-10-2016, 12:42 PM
Sunbeastin
Hard-Core Sybermom

If you admit large numbers of young male refugees who see women in drastically different terms than Germans do, you will certainly have problems. Even more so if they become radicalized. If you are not willing to assimilate in a reasonable manner, or you violate laws you should be deported.
Earthquake likes this.

poster most fowl

tj=bedazzled scrotum tj=creepy skin tag tj=crotch splotch tj=cyber stockings tj=daisy pincher tj=festering bunion tj=gonad masseuse tj=lard broom tj=lard mallet tj=matted back fat tj=musty mittens tj=nostril polish tj=nut gazer tj=pervert tj=puffed anus tj=sphincter flap tj=squid bollocks tj=syber "mons" tj=taint painter tj=toads nipple tonya tarantula turkey is lead paint tutor hard chairs
post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-10-2016, 08:57 PM Thread Starter
The noblest of savages

OK but when I said this would happen because of the way many Muslims view women everybody here freaked the hell out and you get a fucking LIKE for saying it from EQ.
farkus and nocturnal emission like this.

Bill Maher
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-11-2016, 08:46 AM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudin View Post
OK but when I said this would happen because of the way many Muslims view women everybody here freaked the hell out and you get a fucking LIKE for saying it from EQ.
I didn't see your post or I'd have probably liked it, too. Jeeze.
Pudin likes this.

Praise Xenu!
Kick ass art.

"I was just arguing global warming again this past week with someone. She watched Gore's POS movie and believes every freckin' work of it. I told her that he can't even get the hurricane on the cover to spin the right way, and that's just the START of the problems with that movie. Needless to say the conversation with her went downhill from there." -- a meteorologist friend
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-11-2016, 11:21 AM Thread Starter
The noblest of savages

I am just stunned by the silence here. Everyone was all "we have to bring in as many refugees as we can!" Now crickets chirping.

Bill Maher
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-14-2016, 12:29 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Location: Attending this week's secret breastfeeding propaganda meeting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudin View Post
Everyone was all "we have to bring in as many refugees as we can!" Now crickets chirping.
Not everyone. Click here to enlarge
Pudin likes this.

T-shirts for all occasions. Even Canadian Thanksgiving.

www.ltrny.com
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-14-2016, 02:19 PM Thread Starter
The noblest of savages

Click here to enlarge

Bill Maher
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-14-2016, 02:19 PM
Samantha Louise, 12 years old on 1/14/16
Hard-Core Sybermom

The problem is thinking that you shouldn't let any refugees in, ever, because of the actions of the few. That's where the majority diverges in opinion from you.

I just didn't have the energy to fight this fight again.
Ypsi and Peent like this.

--cited as one of sybermoms' most normal members.

http://365project.org/iowafalduto/365
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-14-2016, 09:13 PM Thread Starter
The noblest of savages

Oh I don't think taking Syrian refugees is a good idea at all right now. I never said "never". And I still say that the reason the liberals want to take their few thousand refugees in while millions are seeking refugee status is so they can pat themselves on the back and go "oh look, aren't we doing an awesome thing? We rock." Meanwhile people are fucking starving over there because they can't get access to food. Applying to be a refugee isn't going to see those people alive. They have days, maybe weeks left before they starve. This is a military issue. These people need their homes protected, they need food deliveries, they need to be safe. 10,000 Syrians coming here is like putting a bandaid on a shut gun wound.

Bill Maher
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-21-2016, 03:58 AM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Send a message via Yahoo to mamashack
those weren't "refugees" the problem in Europe is that they are migrants and they are from all over the place, African ( North Africans mainly) Indian, from all over the Middle East and they all came with little or no ID, no vetting was done, just hordes of people swarming in. That would terrify me. We are accepting a fairly large number of actual refugees- totally different story . They have been in the system for years, vetted on multiple levels etc etc

In many parts of Syria there are no homes left to protect, no more infrastructure, nothing and nowhere safe to go. It's either occupied by ISIS or it's been destroyed. It's too late to protect them within the country and neighbouring countries like Jordan and Lebanon are taxed to the max.

We should divert some of the millions given to Israel to Jordan to help pay for the over 1 million refugees they have because even though taking them in is causing huge economic hardships, they continue to do so, because it's the right thing to do. If they got more international aid to help care for them, more refugees could stay near their homes and wait it out longer instead of relocating on the other side of the world.

It's like the worst of twenty cultures has swarmed across Europe and just kind of invaded but at the same time, there is no humane way to deal with it either. It's a cluster fuck over there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Peent and Yes, Again like this.

MAMA FOR POPE!

A POPE WHO COOKS!
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-21-2016, 11:53 AM Thread Starter
The noblest of savages

I understand that they are "migrants" but many people say that no terrorists will sit for years in a refugee camp just to get into the us or another country and bomb or kill. That simply isn't true. They will sit and plan for years. We have the terrible proof of that all over the world right now.

The cause of the problem in Germany is their idiotic leader and their open doors policy.

Bill Maher
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-21-2016, 07:15 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Send a message via Yahoo to mamashack
I don't believe that there are terrorists in refugee camps. Now, can languishing in a refugee camp cause the odd unhappy person to become sympathetic to terrorist groups?? Absolutely
Peent likes this.

MAMA FOR POPE!

A POPE WHO COOKS!
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-23-2016, 10:25 AM Thread Starter
The noblest of savages

How is is different? Click here to enlarge

Bill Maher

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in