Msercurxy's Pregnancy #4 Journal - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Pregnancy Journals Start your own thread and keep your pregnancy journal here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-16-2004, 10:19 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via AIM to MSRX Send a message via Yahoo to MSRX
Msercurxy's Pregnancy #4 Journal

Now I'm reeeeaaaly hoping this one is less eventful then the last two pregnancies. So far I feel nice and blecky. I never had a period after my less miscarriage, so when I went to the midwife, she had my HCG drawn and it came back at 96,000!!! Much higher then what I would have expected based on how far along I thought I was. First I was all excited that everything looked good and maybe I had twins! Then I started reading on the internet and got scared that maybe it was a molar pregnancy. This was on a friday, on monday my doctor did a sonogram and showed that everything looked good. One healthy looking baby. We saw the little heart beating and he put me at 6-7 weeks and gave me a due date of October 26th.
Some days I feel pretty nauseous and other days I feel fine. No puking yet. Lots of constipation. I think it must be a girl. I felt more nauseous and constipated with Xena then I did with Quinlan. Plus, I really craved fruit with Xena, but not with Quinlan, and I am craving fuit this pregnancy.
I have a bad cold now too, so I feel doubly blecky and exhausted.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-16-2004, 10:25 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Congrats MSercurxy. Click here to enlarge
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-16-2004, 10:27 AM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Send a message via Yahoo to Harlot
Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Congatulations!

I never thought I could...
Steady feet, don't fail me now

I don't remember what day this is without coffee, but it's a day and it's going.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-27-2004, 01:00 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

I'm doing a terrible job keeping up my pregnancy journal. Pregnancy-wise everything is going fine. My allergies have been horrible, more sinus drainage then I've ever had before. And I've had a cough for 2 months. It's a lot better then it was, but still present.
I like being pregnant. It gives me the courage at work to tell people exactly what I think. Click here to enlarge
I have no appetite this pregnant, plus I crave fruit (and then feel blecky if I actually eat fruit.) So I'm still thinking it has to be a girl. We have a name picked out for a boy, but haven't decided on a girl. Steve is soooooo picky about names.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-03-2004, 11:22 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Overall, things are going pretty well. No news is good news!
My cough that I had for 2 months was finally diagnosed as pregnancy-induced asthma. I used an inhaler through May and it helped someone. I still get a bit of a cough, but it is not too bad.

I had a sonogram last month which tentatively showed a boy. The machines at my doctor's are pretty old and fuzzy. The doctor didn't get a real good look, but said if she was going to call it, she'd call it a boy. She couldn't get a good picture of the heart, so she told me to come back next month (which will be next week) for another sonogram. The baby's heartbeat is strong and normal, so I'm not too worried that she couldn't see the heart.

I got checked out last week after feeling really drained and blecky for 3 days and because I had a lot of pelvic pressure and it hurt when I walked. Turned out to be a UTI. I was surprised, since I didn't have any pain peeing or anything. I had just read a magazine article about a woman who had a stillbirth at 23 weeks (which is what I am), so I was freaking out that the pelvic pressure might be premature labor. Fortunately it was an easily treated UTI and I am feeling much better now.
This baby is very active, makes it hard to concentrate when he is always rolling around. I hardly ever felt my first baby, only when I was laying down and really concentrating. My 2nd was more active. And this little guy must be taking tumbling classes or something in me.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-21-2004, 09:59 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

I feel as big now as I did right before I gave birth to Xena. What will I feel like in 2 months? Click here to enlarge I really shouldn't complain, I'm joking that I might actually have to buy maternity clothes this time around--I've never had to before! So I'm really not that big, but I definitely feel bigger and heavier then in my previous pregnancies. Maybe it's in how I'm carrying this one. Comparision-wise, this has been my "easiest" pregnancy so far, but it's just a different kind of discomfortable, the way I'm carrying.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-19-2004, 08:36 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Wow congratulations!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in