What should I do? - Page 2 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Carseats 101 Kids in the car? Buckle them in and do it right. Need ideas? Come inside!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 12:07 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am sorry to hear about your infertility. I am also infertile. Only the ones who have gone through the same process can understand your pain. So I can totally feel what you are going through. Life has ups and downs. What we need to do is to face these situations bravely. I know it is very hard. But life does not end here. We have to be patient and remain calm in all these matters. Surrogacy is a great way to have children. And I think it will be a wise decision to go for it. I am also going to opt for surrogacy. I am hoping for the best. I came across to a reliable clinic. They are very affordable. Why don't you do some research on all these things? Your satisfaction is very important too. Best of luck
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 06:11 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there Sofia. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry to hear about your situation. I know how it must be hard. I have been through this too. I know how hard it can get. IVF is really a blessing. However, it can take time sometimes. You need to be very strong for it. It's good that you are a strong woman. You can think of surrogacy too. That will be a great choice. It's safe and secure. It's a sure shot. I was your good luck. take care and lots of love. and prayers too.
post #23 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 06:30 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Dear sister, You no need to take tension in this matter. You are very strong. You have to wait a long time. I can understand your feelings dear. But the issue is that you have to not lose hope yet too. It is not good that you make your self-intensions bad. I am very touchy for you dear. If you take surrogacy for your treatment it will also helpful for you. I know you will be blessed soon with surrogacy. it is a very good treatment at all. I have many experiences seen on this platform about surrogacy. And the positive thing is that all are seen by good. So I will suggest you take it seriously. And start treatment soon as you can. I will pray for you. I wish you very good luck dear.
post #24 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 06:31 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello Sara Brown. How are you? Hope all will be good to you. I have come to know about your IVF failure. It is not a big issue. Sometimes it can happen. But it is not good to say that it will always not work. So I will suggest you try IVF. I am sure you will happy after some time. But remember one thing also. When you start IVF. You need to take more care of yourself before. It will works for you in the right way. I can understand your condition. But the thing is that you need to have taken some good steps in this matter. Wish you very good luck.
post #25 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 06:32 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Sara, I hope you will be doing well today. I salute you for such positivity. You are a lady with very mature thoughts. You are very strong, I must say. Go with surrogacy. It's honestly a great alternative for all those parents who can't have babies. I'd suggest you go for it. I got my treatment done at this clinic in Europe. Their services were remarkable. The surrogate they found for me was so supportive. I am glad it happened. You can DM me for more information. Wishing you the best of luck. Anyway, I am sad that you had to go through so much. But I really have positive vibes about you. God is going to bless you with another baby very soon. I am sure of that. I hope you will think about it. Best of luck!
post #26 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 08:13 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am so sorry. IVF is not a good way to have babies. It is not successful. I have experienced it. I was infertile for many years. I wanted to be a mother but no luck. So I decided to go for IVF. I went to a clinic and I was not able to conceive. It really broke my heart. I was upset. But then I decided to move one. I went for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. I was given a healthy surrogate. I have a baby now. I have no more worries.
post #27 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 08:44 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I hope you are fine now. It is really sad. I hope you will be a mom soon. Infertility is not easy. I have seen my friend in this pain. She was so Click here to enlarge. She wanted to be a mother but no luck. In the end, she decided to go for IVF. IVF failed for her. Her body was not responding in return. So she moved on. She went for surrogacy to Renown clinic. She has a baby now. She has no more worries. I am so happy for her.
post #28 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-07-2018, 07:50 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Why are you punishing yourself? You are torturing yourself. I agree that it is good to not give up. Though are being cruel to yourself. I think your body is not ready for the treatment. You have exhausted it. I think you need to stop thinking about IVF. It is not for you. Your body cannot nourish a baby. I guess a better option is to go for surrogacy. Your husband is supportive. He would understand. Just chose a clinic wisely. Don't go for Adonis. Thir surrogacy laws are not very supportive. I don't like their clauses. You can choose any other clinic. That protects both the parties.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in