What should I do? - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Carseats 101 Kids in the car? Buckle them in and do it right. Need ideas? Come inside!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-18-2017, 05:50 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

What should I do?

My name is Sara brown and I am living with one children ad hubby in Atlanta. I was trying from last 8 years after my first baby.
The journey is so long and I still didnít get positive results. At the start I had several rounds of clomid but unfortunately everything has been fail. It was one of the big disappointments of my life. It didnít even work for one time.
Finally after trying the several rounds I move my direction to IVF. At the end, there is no hope left but I am still trying. IVF fail too but it doesnít affect my hope. I have to work on the other things that help me to get out of the issue.
I had lot of hope from The IVF but it became failure. After few years of resting I am trying again. I am trying different doctors and different methods to get rid of the bad situation. I need to believe that everything happen for a reason.
My husband is so supportive and It helps me in several ways through the journey. There is endless hope if you get a support from your man!
Sometime it also sucks all the energy out of me but I donít want to get rid of it. I need to believe in the God in this bad time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-25-2017, 11:33 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

No doubt many times IVF turns out to be a great success. This is also a fact that many times it turns out to be a failing result. I do not know what nature has decided for me but right now it seems that I am the most suffering women on the planet. How worst could it be! When I know that I cannot conceive. I can see the desire for a baby in the eyes of my hubby but I cannot give him. Though he is very much supportive, by my infertility has taken away the biggest dream of ours. Many times I regret my non-serious attitude that I used to have when I was young and energetic. That was the ideal time to get pregnant when I was not serious. Sigh! I can give up anything to get a baby. My own baby! Recently, I suffered from cancer and had my ovaries removed. My husband does not want me to get into the risk because of my health. I wish could get a solution.
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-14-2018, 09:26 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there Sara! I hope you're doing good. I'm so sorry to hear about your infertility. 8 years is a very long time. Hats off to your patience, dear. It's good to see how strong you are. You didn't lose hope, that's the spirit! Well, after reading your story, I would want to suggest you surrogacy. It is the most trending reliable method these days. Rising awareness of surrogacy has been very beneficial in terms of beating infertility. You had a failed IVF, maybe your body has been weak now. I had 2 fail IVF attempts, then I only had the option of surrogacy. It was the best decision of my life. Surrogacy has been a blessing for me as due to it only, I have a beautiful daughter today. I hope you find a solution to your problem. Good Luck!
post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-14-2018, 11:13 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi there. I am so sorry to hear about your losses. You are a very strong woman. And I am sure you've inspired so many of us because of this post. It's good that you're moving on. I am sure you'll be very happy in your marriage and you'll have lots of babies. If you want to know about surrogacy I can help you out. As I've had a baby boy through it. And now I am thinking to go for baby #2. It's honestly a great alternative for all those parents who can't have babies. I'd suggest you go for it. I got my treatment done at this clinic in Ukraine. Their services were remarkable. The surrogate they found for me was so supportive. I am glad it happened. You can DM me for more information. Wishing you best of luck.
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-14-2018, 11:40 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, their baby girl! I see the dark skies have turned their pace toward you.Do not be alarmed they will pass away.I am sorry that you have been going through such hardship in life recently.8 years is a lot of time, people actually going through it know.It's really nice to see you have a supportive man.I have been going through hardship in my life as well.I think we should be open to multiple options in our life.I mean the point is to have a family is it not? I am strongly thinking of adoption or even surrogacy.Still, have some concerns about the two.Speaking from a mental pressure point of view.I don't want to adopt because I really don't want to take that kind of responsibility.I honestly do not think I am that strong of a person.Take care of yourself, love, sending happy thoughts your way.Much love and stay blessed.
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-15-2018, 07:29 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Sofia, I salute you for such positive thoughts. You are a lady with very mature thoughts. You are very strong, I must say. After reading your post, I have become so motivated. I am going to adopt this policy of yours now. Always remain hopeful. And believe in yourself. I have seen very few people who are so hopeful. Thanks for sharing this post. Anyway, I am sad that you had to go through so much. But I really have positive vibes about you. God is going to bless you with another baby very soon. I am sure of that. Why don't you think about surrogacy? It has many successful reviews. Majority of the people facing infertility are going through this. I hope you will think about it. Best of luck!
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-15-2018, 08:30 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, I am sorry. Going through IVF is hard. You faced a failure too. That must have been so hard to cope with. I hope you are doing well now. You should wait until you recover. Getting depressed after a failure is obvious. What really matters is how you cope with it. Cope with it bravely. This time shall pass too. Think of some other alternative. You will get a baby. think about Surrogacy. It is a useful treatment. There are places that offer the whole treatment at affordable prices. Look up for them on the internet.
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-15-2018, 08:44 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, I am sorry. Going through IVF is hard. You faced a failure too. That must have been so hard to cope with. I hope you are doing well now. You should wait until you recover. Getting depressed after a failure is obvious. What really matters is how you cope with it. Cope with it bravely. This time shall pass too. Think of some other alternative. You will get a baby. think about Surrogacy. It is a useful treatment. There are places that offer the whole treatment at affordable prices. Look up for them on the internet.
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-24-2018, 02:45 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Many women visiting this forum have similar problems. They keep on trying and end up with no good news. Things get really hard when you believe in something and still there nothing in that too. Constant failures result in hopeless attitude. What I really appreciate about this post is that it has all the hope and happiness anyone is looking for. Trust in God and faith in your destiny can transform the hardest times into hopeful moments. Nothing looks bad when you have the spirit to accept the reality with dignity and move ahead. There are endless options if not IVF. You can see some fertility clinic and get checked for surrogacy. Hopefully it will benefit you in the coming days. Even then there is one positive thing in your life and that is the fact that you still have a blessing to thank for. There are so many unfortunate ones who don't have a single child. I pray that God gives you the best he has for you. Keep moving ahead with same positivity. You will see yourself that there is nothing bad for you in coming days.
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-24-2018, 09:07 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, Sofia feels blessed that you have such a wonderful husband. As he is supportive and is willing to be with you in this hard time. I am in a very similar situation where my doctors have told me that I have a poor ovarian reserve and therefore won't be able to conceive naturally. I have even gone for 4 IUI cycles which al failed. However, now I am researching on surrogacy and considering it as an option. As the doctors say that in my condition even IVF would disappoint me. Let's hope for the best I think you should also research on it and see if it will work out for you. It mostly is the only treatment that will work out in any case and I think that is what makes it so amazing.
post #11 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-25-2018, 05:58 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi Sara Brown.I can understand what are you saying.I am totally agreed with you.If your husband is with you have better chances to beat the bad time or infertility.But if you do not have any moral support, you are feeling low and upset day by day.Life is not as same always with our demand.I knew nothing is Everlast if there is happiness or sadness.I wish and pray no one can face infertility or bad time in conceiving.Dear, I just say IVF is the very successful process to conceive the baby.Hope you are getting better soon.Wishing you best of luck.I knew you got the happy and positive pregnancy in future.Stay healthy and be strong.Never lose the hope.One day you will great success.
post #12 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-05-2018, 04:43 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Your post is so beautiful. Although it makes me sad, I am surprised to see how hopeful you are. After failing so many times, you still have your hopes high. And this is a very positive thing about you. No doubt, you are a very strong lady. Not everyone has the courage to deal with things like that. And seeing you facing everything so bravely makes me really happy. I hope you always stay strong like this. I'll pray for you. I hope you get the happiness that you want. I hope that you become a mom soon. Wish you all the best with this journey. Sending baby dust your way. Much love for you.
post #13 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-05-2018, 07:48 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Omg, this is so painful. I feel so bad for you. You are so lucky. Your husband stood by your side in the hard times. There is always a right time for everything. You need to wait for it. Remember, the stars can't shine without darkness. You have to be powerful enough to face such a situation. Life challenges you on different occasions. Brave are those who fight and win it. Good luck to you too! You have decided right for your self. May the odds be in your favor. Baby dust to your way. Much love to you, hon!
post #14 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-05-2018, 07:57 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

You are absolutely right. Everything happens for a reason. You don't have to lose hope. Keep faith in yourself. Believe in God. I am sure there will be a right time for everything. You are brave that you handling this tough situation. Lucky too. Your husband is there for you. He didn't make you feel alone. He is truly a gem. I know failures are never easy to deal with. They break you down mentally and emotionally. This is going to inspire many people who are struggling. Stay positive now. May everything goes well for you.
post #15 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-05-2018, 08:08 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi there. Hope you are doing well. You are right. Everything has a cause. We need to face it with all our strength. You can definitely go for surrogacy. It's a blessing. You can have a second baby. I am happy your husband is supportive. You are lucky to have him. Stay strong ever. Everything will be fine soon. Wih luck to everyone. God bless you.
post #16 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-05-2018, 09:46 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This is such an amazing post. I was so surprised to see your bravery. It felt sad for you. You had to face so much. But you never lost hope. And that's amazing. After failing so many times, you still have your hopes high. You dealt with everything so strongly. Not everyone has the courage to face such hardships. And seeing you facing everything so bravely makes me really happy. I hope you always stay strong like this. I'll pray for you. Wish you all the happiness that you want. I hope that you become a mom soon. Wish you all the best with this journey. Keep updating us. Lots of love for you.
post #17 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-05-2018, 11:55 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am sorry for your loss. This is totally miserable. I know how it feels like going through this condition. I miscarried my first baby and I know how much it is shocking for you when you are hoping to become to mother. But it is so attractive to know you have a strong belief on God. Dear keep your hopes up and stay positive. Things will be in her favor soon. Also, ask her to consult with doctors. And yeah there is also another option available for you there which is surrogacy. It is totally reliable and it had so many success chances. So you may also consider this option for yourself. Wish you the best of luck. I am pretty sure everything will be fine for you.
post #18 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-05-2018, 03:22 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello Sarah! I hope you are doing good. IVF was a great decisions but yeah sometimes is turns out to fail but there is no need to lose hope. There are also many other ways to get a child. You can go for surrogacy. It is a great blessing. It brings nee hopes to many infertile couples. It has filled the lives of many people with joy . It has also made their life meaningful. There is no need to lose hope. Be patient! My friend. Everything will be okay. All you need is to stay positive. God has planned something very big for you. Be hopeful. Good luck to you.
post #19 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-05-2018, 03:51 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello Sarah! I hope you are doing good. IVF was a great decision but yeah sometimes it turns out to fail but there is no need to lose hope. There are also many other ways to get a child. You can go for surrogacy. It is a great blessing. It brings new hopes to many infertile couples. It has filled the lives of many people with joy . It has also made their life meaningful. There is no need to lose hope. Be patient! My friend. Everything will be okay. All you need is to stay positive. God has planned something very big for you. Be hopeful. Good luck to you.
post #20 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-05-2018, 11:47 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Infertility is exceptionally basic in this day and age. In this manner, there are numerous different strategies which you can use to end up a mother. One of them is surrogacy. Believe me. Life gives you entanglements. It's you who needs to remain solid and battle. IVF has a great success rate. And surrogacy is also a reliable process. I also suffered through all this. I do not know what nature has decided for me but back then it seemed that I am the most suffering women on the planet. How worst could it be! When I know that I cannot conceive. But then things changed and now I am pregnant through IVF. Visit facilities and even look online for them. search for the ones who spend significant time in surrogacy. Loads of affection and support!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in