Spring Semester - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Syber Students Support for Moms in school.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 08:42 AM Thread Starter
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Spring Semester

So, I had Business Law and Econ I (macro) in the Spring. It was an abbreviated 6 week semester that flew by. I know for sure I don't want to be a lawyer Click here to enlarge but I did actually enjoy business law. I learned a lot about contracts and warranties. I got an A in there Click here to enlarge

Now Econ Click here to enlarge I get the general ideas of economics some of the supply and demand curves were kicking in. Total understood the Keynesian cross or whatever that thing is called and aced monetary policy. I just don't feel like I learned all that much and so I am disappointed. I was hoping for a C.

The good news is.....I got a B! Click here to enlarge I don't normally like getting a B but I am very happy with this one!

I have Econ II (micro) this semester and it seems to make more sense except there are all the damn MC, MR, ATC, AVC, D, Q, P, AVC etc. I get them confused.

Tapatalk is where the typos are at.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 02:32 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Econ was tough for me, too. It wasn't made easier by the fact that I couldn't understand a damn word my professor said. Click here to enlarge
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 02:33 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Oh, and congrats on your grades! Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 04:35 PM Thread Starter
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

The professor covers the material in the chapter in about 15 minutes and treats everyone like they are dumb if they don't understand the damn curves.

Tapatalk is where the typos are at.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-11-2009, 09:07 AM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

My Econ professor was the WORST professor I ever had. He was like 80 years old and a former economist for the government back in the Regan era (and even prior to that) and he always tried to blame everything on Democrats and I had no idea what he was talking about 99% of the job, but I somehow managed to bullshit my way through. I think it was because he graded on some crazy curve and nobody else understood him either so they didn't even bother taking tests, and because I guessed on the questions I ended up with 150% compared to everyone who curved my grade up because they had 0's Click here to enlarge

Fuck All Y'All Bitches in 2012... and 2013 and probably in 2014 too!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in