Can we have one giant Professor bitch thread? - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Syber Students Support for Moms in school.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-20-2011, 11:46 AM Thread Starter
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Can we have one giant Professor bitch thread?

Dear Theatre Professor,

If you don't tell us exactly what you want, don't spend three classes (all without handing our papers back) bitching about how awful our papers were. Click here to enlarge "At least one page, no more than two, on Why Theatre is an Art Form," is not exactly clear. On the plus side, I've figured out that when I get seriously stressed, I also get cold at the same time. Stress is a freeze-my-ass-off trigger, apparently.

Unlove,

Your student who now has fucking chest pains because she's way too anxious to put up with this shit. Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Next?

If you love something, set it free. Unless, of course, that something is a velociraptor. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DO NOT SET THE VELOCIRAPTOR FREE.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-20-2011, 01:08 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Yes, over 75% of the people in your class failed your first exam, it's because YOU DON'T TEACH. When someone tells you they are not clear on something and you retort with "maybe you should read your book" odds are they already did, and need you to tell them what you want from them. I sure hope you don't get graded on your pass rate Miss Teacher Lady!

(no, I didn't fail, I got a 76, which still sucks a donkey ball)
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-01-2011, 01:00 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I think this is not a good idea in trolling a teacher, instead it should be given with due respect.

best plastic surgeon bay area
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-01-2011, 11:18 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

HA!

So, I had a long discussion with the teacher after letting my steam out here, and guess what? She was reasonable and has changed things. Click here to enlarge
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-07-2011, 08:39 PM Thread Starter
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

I will troll my teacher all I want and you can't stop me SO THERE. Click here to enlarge

I got an A on that stupid paper, and I got a 95 on the last theatre quiz, despite having NO FUCKING CLUE what the teacher wanted. Click here to enlarge We even went over the tests in class and I still have no clue what she wanted. I fucking hate that class so fucking much. Click here to enlarge

If you love something, set it free. Unless, of course, that something is a velociraptor. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DO NOT SET THE VELOCIRAPTOR FREE.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-08-2011, 02:03 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crafty View Post
I will troll my teacher all I want and you can't stop me SO THERE. Click here to enlarge

I got an A on that stupid paper, and I got a 95 on the last theatre quiz, despite having NO FUCKING CLUE what the teacher wanted. Click here to enlarge We even went over the tests in class and I still have no clue what she wanted. I fucking hate that class so fucking much. Click here to enlarge
I think they meant for us to get plastic surgery so our teachers don't think we're trolls.Click here to enlarge
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-13-2011, 12:52 PM Thread Starter
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

I'm going to use this space to complain about having to see three different plays for my theatre class. THREE. I like going to the theatre. I like going to see plays. I do NOT like being required to shell out a shitload of money for tickets, for a grade. Click here to enlarge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in