Spring Semester. - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Syber Students Support for Moms in school.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-14-2011, 01:09 PM Thread Starter
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Spring Semester.

I was hoping to take three classes next semester to knock off more credits, but looks like that's not going to happen. It works out though.

I signed up for Math For People Who Don't Do Math (also known as Math For Liberal Arts Majors at my school Click here to enlarge) online, so that's cool. Signed up for Biology 103 on T/TH. Well, that comes with a separate lab on Wednesdays, which is two hours long. On the days that my ds is home from school (last year, the kids were out of school almost all of January, due to weather), two hours is the max I'm comfortable leaving him home alone, so I can't really sign up for more hours on MWF then. Click here to enlarge I could do another online class, but the rest of the classes I have left to take, I don't really want to do online. So I'll do this and hopefully be able to cram in a class or two over the summer. We'll see. I'm not too bummed, especially since the upside is that I'll have every Monday and Friday off. Click here to enlarge

If you love something, set it free. Unless, of course, that something is a velociraptor. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DO NOT SET THE VELOCIRAPTOR FREE.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-15-2011, 02:16 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

What about wintermester?

Here on winter break it is sometimes possible to slam out a lower division course. They tend to be more intense because they are 8 weeks rather than 16. But it can shorten your time frame.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-15-2011, 02:18 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

OH. I'm trying to get my stuff all straightened out. I am supposed to graduate in May. However the school switched over to a new system. The old system showed me needing 2 classes to graduate. The new system shows me needing 3 possibly 4 classes to graduate.

Click here to enlarge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in