Blister free toes? - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Syber Strollers Sybermoms are hitting the road, training for the 3-Day Walk Against Breast Cancer. Yes you CAN do it!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-01-2009, 08:48 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Blister free toes?

So, I was ordering a pair of running shoes this morning and found these socks. I am intrigued. If I had not already hit submit I would have added them to the order. I'm thinking about getting some to try out for this year's walk. I just wish they weren't so expensive, but if they work for my blister-prone feet they are probably worth it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-01-2009, 09:16 AM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Send a message via Yahoo to Harlot
$42 for 3 pairs! Click here to enlarge I am intrigued as well, although my husband will laugh when I tell him I want to spend that much on socks.

I never thought I could...
Steady feet, don't fail me now

I don't remember what day this is without coffee, but it's a day and it's going.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-01-2009, 09:32 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

So, REI had them available in single pairs rather than the three pack. I ordered 2 pairs (different sizes and ankle lengths) to try. I'll let you guys know how they work!
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-01-2009, 09:34 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

I know J! I am almost afraid I am going to love them, because then I'm going to need 6 pairs of those suckers and almost $100 on socks seems excessive. Click here to enlarge
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-13-2009, 12:21 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Location: Where there are only 2 seasons - winter and construction

Send a message via Yahoo to Alias
I would be interested in how they feel. I would think the material between the toes would cause more friction and therefore more blisters.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-18-2009, 04:22 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Well, I got the 2 pairs I ordered and I have been wearing them for running. They are super comfortable. They are thin, which I like, and they fit pretty snuggly. They feel weird when you put them on (and they look really weird) but once your feet are in shoes you don't really feel them at all. Unfortunately (actually fortunately Click here to enlarge) I don't get blisters pretty much any time except the 3 day, so it's kind of hard to test their blister-proof-ability. I'm hoping to run at least one 10K before the walk, so I will definitely wear them then to see how they do for distances.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-04-2009, 01:37 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Talking their hearts in their mouths

Wise man have their mouths in their hearts, fools have their hearts in their mouths.Thsale is a professional, loyal and reliable wow gold supplier online, we pioneered selling cheap wow gold. Welcome to thsale buy world of warcraft gold Buy Cheap WoW Gold, World of Warcraft Gold, Please look here! We are a Great MMORPG company. wow money and wow items,which is very cheap World of Warcraft gold !All US Server 24.99$/1000G on sell! Cheap wow gold,rs powerleveling,wow power leveling,Buy Cheapest/Safe/Fast WoW US EU Gold Power leveling

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in