Suggest me a Perfect Tandem Pushchair - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Syber Strollers Sybermoms are hitting the road, training for the 3-Day Walk Against Breast Cancer. Yes you CAN do it!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-22-2009, 03:15 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Suggest me a Perfect Tandem Pushchair

Hello friends. I am looking to buy a Tandem Pushchair for my newly born baby.Can I have some suggestions from any of you guys .One of my neighbour suggested me to go with Huack Tandem Pushchair.I have seen it in an online store . But I have some doubts about it. I am looking for the good recommendation for perfect Tandem Pushchair.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 11:01 AM
My biggest fear is that there is no PMS and that this is my personality.
Hard-Core Sybermom

Send a message via Yahoo to Twinklestars
Do you need a tandem? Do you have another child or are you just planning ahead? I would not get a tandem unless absolutely necessary. They are way harder to push and steer and just manage in general.

I am not one of those who believe - broadly speaking - that women are better than men. We have not wrecked railroads, nor corrupted legislatures, nor done many unholy things that men have done; but then we must remember that we have not had the chance.- Jane Addams
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-16-2015, 03:25 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Do you mean Hauck Tandem?
Like Twinklstar I would also recommend to buy a single stroller unless you have twins or two very small children. Normally when the kids get older they don't want to sit in the buggy anymore and rather prefer a buggyboard or something to be more flexible. I can recommend the site prams.net they have most common brands and also Hauck strollers we have bought our Peg Perego stroller there and are very happy with it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in