Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Southern California
I'm on the fence.
I won't walk or crew in San Diego. My husband has been promoted to route safety crew captain for that walk replacing his friend who was a 10+ year vet at leading the LA/San Diego crew. It's a huge walk and a huge crew and he had already expected it to be a tough year, but now the 3 Day has made some ad.ministrative changes in crew handling and it's shaping up to be a more difficult than necessary. I want to be available to help/support him with whatever he needs.
My mom has been talking about walking San Francisco for years. She did the Avon 2 day in S.anta Barbara last year and really enjoyed it, so said she wants to do SF together. DH is also signed up to crew there and wants me to go with. The last couple of years medical and/or money issues have changed my plans to walk in SF, so I'm still trying to decide whether or not to register.