My Chronic Conditions..... - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Adults with Chronic Conditions A forum for adults who suffer from a chronic illness or condition to receive support.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 06:33 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

My Chronic Conditions.....

Hmm, a forum section called "Chronic Conditions", let me see first what chronic means and then I will tell you what conditions I have......

Dictionary: Chronic means "Of long duration" and "Being long-lasting and recurrent or characterized by long suffering"

Okay, yeah I have a few Chronic Conditions that I need help with:

First:
1: I hate modern art SO much......... I think it is like a end of the world sign of the worst human fail that we have come to, but some people like it and get mad at me, and so we fight about it, like on the internet (you can say SO mad stuff here without getting killed by everyone)....... How do I not hate it so much??? Any ideas???

2: I like Volcanoes, because they are SO cool...... so for Christmas, instead of getting a Christmas tree I made a big volcano in the house, you know like the science experiment kind at school with Baking Soda and Vinegar....... and then when Christmas came I got on a chair and put all the stuff in the top of the volcano, but all the hot lava all came down and made a HUGE mess with a giant puddle all over the house....... A lot of people said this was dumb, and I KNOW that it is dumb, but I do it every year ALWAYS so I think it is a chronic problem.......

3: When I am out places (like at restaurants that are not so, so fancy and expensive, but a LITTLE bit fancy or just nice) I don't know how to eat when I am wearing my Zietanus Mask, but I like to eat food when I am hungry, so I make a big mess at the table............. I can still eat everything, but it's hard and I'm very polite, so I always bring my gold napkin so I can make the waiter look at me so politely patting my mouth with it instead of the table that looks like a war field.......... This has been a problem for some time, so it is definitely chronic I think. Any ideas???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-07-2009, 10:27 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

New CEO

A fellow had just been hired as the new CEO of a large high tech corporation. The CEO who was stepping down met with him privately and presented him with three numbered envelopes. "Open these if you run up against a problem you don't think you can solve," he said.  Well, things went along pretty smoothly, but six months later, sales took a downturn and he was really catching a lot of heat. About at his wits's end, he remembered the envelopes. He went to his drawer and took out the first envelope. The message read, "Blame your predecessor."  The new CEO called a press conference and tactfully laid the blame at the feet of the previous CEO. Satisfied with his comments, the press -- and Wall Street -- responded positively, sales began to pick up and the problem was soon behind him.  About a year later, the company was again experiencing a slight dip in sales, combined with serious product problems.  Having learned from his previous experience, the CEO quickly opened the second envelope. The message read, "Reorganize." This he did, and the company quickly rebounded.  After several consecutive profitable quarters, the company once again fell on difficult times. The CEO went to his office, closed the door and opened the third envelope.  The message said, "Prepare three envelopes."It was the silliest incident that brought Nannette into my life.buy wow gold, I had been in my local supermarket and spent more than I should. When I reached the checkout girl I remarked, wow gold jokingly, that my money was all gone after I had paid for all the articles. On my way out through the main doors a girl suddenly appeared and asked me, wow gold that if I was really short of cash, she was willing to lend me some maple story mesos, in order for me to get home. I was very surprised and she was a rather attractive looking girl maple story mesos. Now, as it was hardly an everyday experience, maple story mesos having a gorgeous girl appear out of thin air and offer me money. maple story gold ,maple story power leveling

Tags
dontyoueverstfuassbag?, kookooforanuszits

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in