CIN3 HPV - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Adults with Chronic Conditions A forum for adults who suffer from a chronic illness or condition to receive support.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-19-2016, 09:56 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

CIN3 HPV

I have had 3 or 4 paps since the birth of my baby which showed HPV and were abnormal. I have done the follow ups as recommended, and just had my 2nd colposcopy. This one showed CIN 3 cells with severe dysplasia. I am being advised by Obgyn to have the treatment with Cervugid Ovules. So I started the treatment with Cervugid Ovules. This treatment is done in 6 courses (6boxes). One ovule per night for 12nights (1 course). After the first box I had a break for 7days and I started with the second box (second course), after the second box I had again a break for 7day and I started with the third box (third course). After doing 3 courses, the doctor advised me to repeat the treatment after 6 months of break again with 3 courses.
I was very lucky that after 6 courses of Cervugid Ovules, I did again all medical tests and my PAP test came back to normal and the HPV test came negative and the cells were cured. I’m so I'm happy that i got rid of HPV high risk which can lead to cervical cancer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-17-2016, 03:05 PM
Idiots W/O Activation Codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber_shine View Post
I have had 3 or 4 paps since the birth of my baby which showed HPV and were abnormal. I have done the follow ups as recommended, and just had my 2nd colposcopy. This one showed CIN 3 cells with severe dysplasia. I am being advised by Obgyn to have the treatment with Cervugid Ovules. So I started the treatment with Cervugid Ovules. This treatment is done in 6 courses (6boxes). One ovule per night for 12nights (1 course). After the first box I had a break for 7days and I started with the second box (second course), after the second box I had again a break for 7day and I started with the third box (third course). After doing 3 courses, the doctor advised me to repeat the treatment after 6 months of break again with 3 courses.
I was very lucky that after 6 courses of Cervugid Ovules, I did again all medical tests and my PAP test came back to normal and the HPV test came negative and the cells were cured. I’m so I'm happy that i got rid of HPV high risk which can lead to cervical cancer.
I am pasting my experience here so you don't make the same mistake!

After searching the internet for cures for BV, I ran across Cervugid Ovules I noticed that all of the blogs that had listings/information, it seemed like maybe their team were the ones leaving the info (leaving testimonials with instructions on how to take? Questionable...), but I ignored it because I was thinking how else does someone in Romania push their products into the US organically? When I wrote to ask questions, Alex (the creator of the product) was very attentive. I went ahead and ordered two rounds of it, based on our email exchange, I had been dealing with reoccurring BV ever since my colpo, and I was hoping the ovules would just about cure anything and everything, I guess... Of course, it was TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. I used a suppository the first day, and felt a few tweaks inside my abdomen that were unusual. I ignored them, thinking it was the medicine doing its job. On the second day of use, I was getting STABBING PAINS in what I would *guess was my left ovary. They were so sudden and severe that I literally jumped out of my seat as they happened. No, no, no, that is definitely NOT right. I wrote to Alex, to let him know what was going on, he said no one had ever had that reaction. I told him I would like to send back all of the unopened boxes – a little less that $300 worth of medicine that I simply will not use. When something causes pain like that in the body, you’d better listen! All of a sudden, the email correspondence stopped. No response. No refund. No nothing. I can't even tell you if these work or not, because after the second day of using them and the incredible jolts of pain I experienced, I stopped using them. Pain free now, and I looked for a less severe answer. I found boric acid suppositories; ordered them for a fraction of the cost and they worked. Avoid the costly (and painful!) mistake of ordering cervugid ovules. Do not buy them - there is a reason they are not approved for use anywhere!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in