Brainstorm... - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Kickin Butts A forum for those who are trying to quit smoking and those who already have to provide support and encouragement.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-06-2004, 02:29 PM Thread Starter
Ambulance Chaser

Lightbulb Brainstorm...

What will help you to be strong? Would it help to have a daily check-in type thread?

Please offer any suggestions that you think would be a good help for us to stick this out. Even if you think that you're the only one who would benefit from it, let's hear it! Click here to enlarge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-06-2004, 03:50 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via Yahoo to jennybean
I like the daily check-in thread idea. Then we can kind of all follow each others progress/struggles.

I can't think right now other than that; I'll come back later when the zoo is sleeping Click here to enlarge.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-06-2004, 04:54 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via Yahoo to ursula
I think everyone needs the little counter thing I've got. It tells how long you've gone without a cig, how much money you've saved, how much you've increased your life and all kinds of things. That can be found here

You can also add your name to the non-smokers list
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-06-2004, 06:10 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I really like the idea of a daily check in as well. One of the things that I think really helps is feeling accountable. Not to feel like shit when you fuck up, but to feel more pride when you don't.

I'd also like to see a journal area of this forum if we could, kind of like BGB has. A place here for us to vent and get our thoughts out when we're not really looking for feedback. We could kind of keep our own thoughts there to help motivate ourselves (and others when they read our journals, too. Click here to enlarge )

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in