For my list, please have a cup of coffee available due to time cumsumption
1. My nails were turning yellow on the hand I smoked with
2. Kissing me had to be like kissing an ashtray
3. My oldest dd was always telling me, "Those are going to kill you, mom".
4. My dh begged me to quit b/c he didn't want to lose me to them .
5. Giving away $3+ per day for something that was killing me didn't make much sense, but I did it anyway due to the addiction.
6. My youngest dd would take the straw out of a Caprisun and pretend to smoke it
7. My oldest told me all the time my clothes smelled like smoke
8. It was very hot in the summertime smoking outside
9. I promised my dad a few years back when he bought me a brand new car that I wouldn't smoke anymore
10. Food tasted good, but not as good as it does now (which also has caused a problem b/c it makes me eat more