Annelies - Page 2 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Kickin Butts A forum for those who are trying to quit smoking and those who already have to provide support and encouragement.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-08-2005, 06:24 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via MSN to Annelies
Soooo, the girl that would quit the same day as me. But then decided to quit 3 days later... I saw her today, SMOKING! Click here to enlarge
She said work was too hard, she was frustrated as hell and prefered to quit next week when she's on hols.

I think I can sort of respect it, but good shit, then why don't just make up your mind and quit when you want?!

How are you guys doing?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-08-2005, 06:34 PM Thread Starter

I guess everyone has to do it when the time is right for them. IMO though, being addicted to smoking is just one more piece of shit to add to the pile of frustration. I hope she can do it soon Click here to enlarge
post #23 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-12-2005, 01:58 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

she's planned now for next week, they'll go on hols then, and since she is the only one that smokes... She quits each year when she's on hols, the only thing she needs to do different is to not start over again.

Still going strong here though. Do you think there is a reason why people look at my belly and boobahs and ask if I'm preggo? Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge
post #24 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-12-2005, 07:32 PM Thread Starter

Click here to enlarge

You are not smoking! That is the most important thing, IMO. I am so glad to hear you are doing well Click here to enlarge

Keep up the awesome work!

Oh, and good luck to your friend Click here to enlarge
post #25 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-20-2005, 11:55 AM
Yowza!
Ambulance Chaser

Hey Annelies! My Body Flow training starts this Friday and I am so nervous (and excited) about it. I tried to find you on MSN but I know our time difference is pretty off.

Please tell me again that this is a lot of fun and not to stress about it! I am a dork and don't know why I am so nervous. I have been teaching for almost a year, but this is my first yoga type of class. I seriously have no idea what this will be like.

And, how is your non-smoking life lately?
post #26 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-20-2005, 03:09 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Click here to enlarge
This friday! oh shit girl, I'm seriously a little bit jealous now... The training was SO cool that I'd do it again this very moment if I could. Great people, wonderful trainers, and such a wonderful way to learn so many new moves! Don't even doubt about going there. You will love it. Each and EVERY minute of it!
I swear you'll be sore, but you'll find it the pleasant sensation of long muscles and fine-tuning of your moves.

You'll find out what a real relaxation is, and words like crocodile and firefly will never mean the same again Click here to enlarge

Stress? Yeah, maybe, the 3 minutes it takes to present your track. But seriously, shared stress is nice, and everyone will be nervous that moment! So it's really big fun!

You''ll do so wonderful! let me know which track you'll present please!
post #27 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-20-2005, 05:15 PM Thread Starter

You didn't answer about smoking...are you still quit?
post #28 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-20-2005, 08:03 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Yes I am!

Smoke-free for 3 weeks now!
post #29 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-21-2005, 05:35 AM Thread Starter

Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

You ROCK woman! Great job!
post #30 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-21-2005, 07:18 AM
Yowza!
Ambulance Chaser

You made me feel a ton better!! I will post here on Friday evening to let you know how the first day went and what track they assign me to. And, IM me that day if you can. I'd LOVE to hear from you and any advice/help you can give me. Click here to enlarge

So proud of you for quitting them ciggies. Read your first post again just for a reminder of why this has been so good for you!! Click here to enlarge
post #31 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-22-2005, 01:22 PM
Yowza!
Ambulance Chaser

Annelies,

This is Yowza's husband. She wanted me to drop a line letting you know she was assigned "Track 7" for her Body Flow class.

Thank you for all the support you have been providing her!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in