for Yowza - Page 2 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Kickin Butts A forum for those who are trying to quit smoking and those who already have to provide support and encouragement.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 31 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 04:32 PM
Yowza!
Ambulance Chaser

Well, I did it! My taping is done. What a relief to have that behind me! I am happy to go on to relax and enjoy teaching these classes now.

At the Summit, they did all of these classes:

BodyAttack
BodyCombat
RPM
BodyFlow
BodyStep
BodyPump
BodyJam

It was a full day! I have not sweat that much in a long time. I really loved all the classes. I would like to pick maybe one more LesMills class to train on, but can't decide what I would like. I LOVED BodyJam, but I think that is geared toward a select few and I am not sure how competitive it will be to get one of my own classes if/when my gym adds it to the schedule. I don't want to go through that much effort/time/money again and not get a class, kwim? Overall, it was a great experience and a lot of fun!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 31 (permalink) Old 09-28-2005, 05:52 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via MSN to Annelies
Hm, is BodyJam allready really introduced in the US? If not; make sure you're in one if the first trainings then! If you're rare they'll be willing to pay for you Click here to enlarge

Did you allready get your international certificate? Click here to enlarge
post #23 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-16-2005, 08:09 PM
Yowza!
Ambulance Chaser

It's official. I passed!! Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge :dance

I got my assessment results via e-mail. I will forward it to you so you can see what I did wrong. Click here to enlarge
post #24 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-16-2005, 08:24 PM
Yowza!
Ambulance Chaser

Almost forgot... I have some questions as a fellow BF'er.

I have noticed that after I get done with the airplane pose, and move into the next pose where you reach out your arms to the front from there (forget what they call it)... we release and go immediately into the tree pose. I almost always feel a little dizzy from that transition. On a couple of occasions I have felt extremely lightheaded and almost blacked out a little.

Do you ever experience that or do I have really bad circulation or something? Click here to enlarge I will be offering a lot of options on that pose to not be so hard on myself. When I am in the pose it feels great, but I hate that it makes me feel that way when I am done. I am afraid I could faint or something! I have almost felt that way a couple times. Scary!
post #25 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-19-2005, 04:05 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Honestly; that track just sucks.
But I usually only experience it when i'm very tired or didn't eat well enough. Just take it easy, give an extra cue or 2 and do it a bit slower to adjust. Click here to enlarge
I think you may also le your head hang a bit in the aeropose. Keep looking to your participants and eep your head a bit higher than your heart. That should help as well.

Click here to enlarge congrats Click here to enlarge
post #26 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-29-2005, 06:11 PM
Yowza!
Ambulance Chaser

So??? How did it go with your BP taping? I have been thinking about ya! I know you did great! Let me know how it went.
post #27 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-30-2005, 08:12 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Click here to enlargeI didn't do it Click here to enlarge
post #28 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-30-2005, 10:00 PM
Yowza!
Ambulance Chaser

You are rescheduling then, eh? Because you are so not giving up on this. Is there a way you could do a 'private screening' and just invite a few friends for your taping so you feel more at ease? How much time do you have?
post #29 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-31-2005, 06:18 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

I'll film thursday. I hope. I'll have to film beofre december 1st. Click here to enlarge
post #30 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-04-2005, 10:55 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

As you read, I filmed.
What went wrong?
-track 1; nerves all around, breaking my tongue on easy words, cued too late.
-track 2; was insecure about chorey (as always in squats because I fucked them up at initial training) so sort of guessing my way around, showing big relief when I was right (I know I know it, I just wish I would really realise it)
-track 3; over-enthousiastic Click here to enlarge
-track 4; this wasn't too bad. All I can do is hope that they like my asterix and obelix imitation. I forgot to preview though.
-track 5; how do you mean there is a difference between 3/1 and 2/2 and are singles not the same as bottomhalfs? Cheating in dips wasn't a nice action either.
-track 6; I made a timing-mistake. As always. i just don't hear that particular piece. Walking around was nice. looking the wrong way and crashing into a participant was not.
- track 7. Tell me how to do lunges if the bottle of shampoo was leaking in your bag and the stuff is on the soles of your shoes. How?!
-track 8; Hm. The beginning was nice. Till about halfway, I made a mistake and did NOT get back in the rythm.
-track 9; setup?? Meh, just started before the music did.
-track 10. I knew it was shit and it showed. Looking like a possesed demon here.

So, next week should be better. Can;t be much worse. the shampoo being on my gloves so the bar was slippery didn;t help either.
post #31 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 02:22 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

3 days till rel. 31!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in