Sybermoms Parenting Forum

Sybermoms Parenting Forum (https://www.sybermoms.com/forums/)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.sybermoms.com/forums/3-new-member-introductions/)
-   -   New here. (https://www.sybermoms.com/forums/3-new-member-introductions/276932-new-here.html)

k-townmama 03-13-2005 05:16 PM

New here.

How did you hear About us? If from another site, which one and what was/is your username there? A poster on annother message board, Parents.com, erinladybug

**Were you referred by a current or past member of Sybermoms? Who? i don't remember the posters name.

**How many kids? Ages? two boys aged 5 almost 6, and 2 1/2

**What kind (brand, model, year) of Child Safety Restraint Devices do you have, and when was the last time you checked for recalls on them? When I have the luxury of not taking the bus, I have a Century, don't make me go in the closet to tell you the make, 2000, And a Cosco booster seat, not checking right know, 2004. I haven't checked lately for recalls.

** Tell us something funny about yourself.
Because I'm single, I aparently can't talk to nice looking guys and will blurt out random, nonsense sentences. Like " I'm not buying a house" when my cute nieghbour walked past me at the newspaper box.

**Will you cry if picked on? Have you ever, at any website, posted a goodbye post? No, should i? Also no goodbye posts.

**Will you join in and pick on others? Do I have to? What did they do? Do they like to be picked on? Will I be payed?

** Are you aware that picking on children and people with disabilities isn't very funny? Yes, What about picking childrens noses?

** Are you aware that using the term re.tard, or any variation thereof as an insult does not make you funny or cool? It displays your limited imagination and a marked lack of class. Fully aware

**If you heard of Sybermoms by "word of mouth", what is the one thing that stuck out most for you, about our reputation? Well it wasn't from her mouth, but from her finger tips, she said you gals were "not g-rated"

pheonixfyre25 03-14-2005 04:09 AM

Greetings K-Town

I was just curious if your from Kingston, Ontario?

Thats the only place I know of thats called K-Town in Canada.

Stephanie

Sap.phire 03-14-2005 04:22 AM

:hello

EvilBad 03-14-2005 04:48 AM

What K-town are you from? :eyebrow

k-townmama 03-14-2005 07:09 AM

Is Kingston refered to as k-town? I didn't know that. I'm from kitchener. And only a small amount of people refer to Kitchener as k-town. It started back in tha day when friends of mine were throwing raves. One was called k-town rukus, and the name kinda stuck. So k-town reminds me of the old days, when i was having a different kind of fun.

vdubchick 03-14-2005 04:41 PM

I read your post because not only do I know what K-town is...I live here too. Originally I'm from Toronto though. Welcome!!

pheonixfyre25 03-16-2005 04:33 AM

i have heard of Kingston being refered to as K-Town many times, but its usually done by the teens.

I was just curious because thats where I'm from.

Stephanie

fairygirl 03-16-2005 04:50 PM

:hello