Hello Mommas ;) - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
New Member Introductions Introduce yourself to the community here!
RulesGetting Started With Sybermoms.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 09:21 PM
stacey0402
Ambulance Chaser

Hello Mommas ;)

I'm so excited to see a board with smilies like: :kkiller Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge :balls I have been feeling so opressed on the boards over at Mothering.

I am a sahm, soon to be student or maybe I'll get a job...haven't figured it out yet. My husband is in the military and I am a reservist. Nothing too exciting.

Maddie is cloth diapered, and it looks like she'll be nursing until Kindergarten...if I can get her off my boob long enough to go. Kayla just finished up Kindergarten Click here to enlarge

I am currently obsessed with Lush products (www.lushusa.com) Any fellow lushies out there?

Wow, I sound boring. I swear I'm not Click here to enlarge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 09:57 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 10:24 PM
stacey0402
Ambulance Chaser

Oops! Here goes:

**How did you hear About us? If from another site, which one and what was/is your username there?
I just stumbled upon it, I followed a link in some forum rating thingy (could I be more vague?).

**Were you referred by a current or past member of Sybermoms? Who? N/A

**How many kids? Ages? 2, 6years and almost 2 years

**What kind (brand, model, year) of Child Safety Restraint Devices do you have, and when was the last time you checked for recalls on them? I just bought a new Evenflo carseat...oh gosh...I have no idea what model and I wouldn't even know where to look for Recalls <pulling bag over head>

** Tell us something funny about yourself. Funny? I get nervous laughter when somebody in public has farted. One time when I was working at a Gyn clinic a woman could not stop farting during her exam. I had to leave the room because I was about to lose it!

**Will you cry if picked on? Have you ever, at any website, posted a goodbye post? Never done a goodbye post...not gonna cry.

**Will you join in and pick on others? If it is deemed necessary. I won't lie..I enjoy drama but I don't think I have ever created drama. I have never been "mean" to anybody online, but I am not afraid to stand up for myself.

** Are you aware that picking on children and people with disabilities isn't very funny? yes

** Are you aware that using the term re.tard, or any variation thereof as an insult does not make you funny or cool? It displays your limited imagination and a marked lack of class. yes, I much prefer crackhole anyhow...my 6yo dd made that one up and I love it Click here to enlarge

**If you heard of Sybermoms by "word of mouth", what is the one thing that stuck out most for you, about our reputation? since joining (all of 20 mins ago) one person has said, "those bitches are EVIL" I already love this place Click here to enlarge
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 10:28 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Click here to enlarge

NOW GO CHECK ON YOUR CARSEATS...both of them.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 10:32 PM
stacey0402
Ambulance Chaser

I found it...Its the Evenflo Triumph 5. Now to figure out where to look for recall stuff.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 10:34 PM
stacey0402
Ambulance Chaser

Oh gosh...of course I have 2 carseats. Kayla's is a booster with a belt positioner. Do I still need to worry about recalls for that one? Not trying to sound like an idiot, but I have obviously put too little thought into this...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in