Let's get it over with... - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
New Member Introductions Introduce yourself to the community here!
RulesGetting Started With Sybermoms.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-11-2007, 09:22 AM Thread Starter
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Let's get it over with...

go ahead and make fun of me...I'm sure I'll give plenty of ammo.

I'm Jeanna. I'm almost 29, a SAHM currently, and a Brownie GS leader. I plan on returning to school to get my teaching cert. and spend almost all my time with my kids. Vacation anyone? And I hate trying to tell people about myself because I always come off as incredibly boring and not nearly as funny as I'd like to be. Oh, and pardon my typo's. I post when I get a break or when I'm nursing, and almost never proofread. I always forget to.

**How did you hear About us? If from another site, which one and what was/is your username there?
(and if you say "Google" what did you search to find us?)

I've posted on message boards for about five years now, and have seen Sybermoms mentioned on just about everyboard I've lurkedClick here to enlargested at. I've been on MWT the most though and am known as PsychoBunny there.

**Were you referred by a current or past member of Sybermoms? Who?

No referral, but I know that there are a few people from other boards that post here.

**How many kids? Ages?

Five kids.
Jesse-10
Ethan-8 this month
Claudia-8 on Valentine's Day
Anakin-2 (Yes, his name is Anakin. No his middle name is not Skywalker, it's Isaac. Actually, I believe some of you made fun of this back when I was pg with him and posted about it on MWT. My username is obviously a joke on it.)
and last but not least
Amelia Rose 10/23/06

Also, Jesse and Ethan are my stepsons, but just as much mine as they'd be if I had given birth to them.

**What kind (brand, model, year) of Child Safety Restraint Devices do you have, and when was the last time you checked for recalls on them? If it's been a while, you can check right now at that link.

Anakin has a Evenflo Triumph 2004.
Amelia has an Evenflo Discovery but I am replacing that as soon as I find a new one since it failed the consumer reports tests. Unfortunately I live in an area with little to choose from so I've been looking online. I'll post in your carsear forum when I'm done with this to see if anyone has any advice for me.

Oh, and I check for recalls all the time...and I register all my baby gear so at I get an email in case of a recall.

**Will you cry if picked on?
**Will you threaten to sue us if we hurt your feelings?

Yes, I promise to cry and and threaten to sue in the most dramatic fashion. I might even tell my mommy on you. Click here to enlarge

Umm....of course not.

**Have you ever, at any website, posted a goodbye post?

Only once, and I admit that it was way more dramatic than I would normally be. In my defense I was only a week postpartum, and highly emotional at the time. However, I've not returned to posting there, and when I said my goodbyes, I did let everyone know I would be lurking to check up on people I care about. Then everything blew up there and I'm really glad I'm not posting there anymore.

**Have you ever, at any website, or IRL, faked an illness/your own death/someone else's death to gain attention/sympathy/get out of trouble/get laid?

Absolutely not. That is just really horrible, and unfortunately I'm dealing with enough of that IRL that the idea of someone faking it makes me irrationally angry and upset.

**Will you join in and pick on others?

Not usually, but I will tell someone the truth even if it's not complimentary.

** Are you aware that picking on children and people with disabilities isn't very funny?

Of course. But making fun of myself can be hilarious.

** Are you aware that using the term re.tard, or any variation thereof as an insult does not make you funny or cool? It displays your limited imagination and a marked lack of class.

Um, yes.

**If you heard of Sybermoms by "word of mouth", what is the one thing that stuck out most for you, about our reputation?

Either that you are the worst bitches on the net, or that you all say it like it is but are fiercely loyal and have big hearts.

**Are you Magnolia Blue? JAS? willi? Meli?

No, who is?

**Do you have any questions for us? (please note to all the WR groupies, you don't have to be a badass to everyone on these threads.)

No, questions. Let the flaming begin.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-11-2007, 11:22 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Click here to enlarge and Welcome!

I think the name Anakin is cute. I know my ds would love to change his name to something from Star Wars, probably Darth Vader Click here to enlarge.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-11-2007, 11:29 AM Thread Starter
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Thank you. The name really suits him actually, but it has also predestined him to a life of loving Star Wars. He is a big fan of R2D2 and C3PO. So much so that he used to think fire hydrants were R2's long lost cousins and would get excited when he saw one. He just turned 2 in November.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in