They cut my tubes but I'm still going strong! - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
New Member Introductions Introduce yourself to the community here!
RulesGetting Started With Sybermoms.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-19-2017, 06:56 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

They cut my tubes but I'm still going strong!

The day they cut my tubes was the saddest in my life. However, I still managed to get twins. Thanks to my cousin-in-law, my surrogate mum. Click here to enlarge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-07-2018, 08:36 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey! I am so sorry for you. I am happy for you too. Really every woman wants to be a mother. But some woman like us cannot be mothers. I know this pain. I faced many complications in conceiving babies. I had uterine complications. I was so upset. In the end, I decided to go for surrogacy. It was the right decision I took. I have a baby now and I am so happy to have her.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-09-2018, 09:03 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Wow, such a wonderful post it is. Your post really made my day. It filled my heart with deep joy and pleasure. Finally, I come to know that goodness still exists. Surrogacy is such a great blessing and surrogate mothers are like angels. Congratulations for your twins. Can you please share your experience too? I value millions of us!
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-09-2018, 12:13 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Aww, how sweet of her! You are a very lucky woman. Congratulations on your twins! I've always wanted them, but have never been able to conceive even a single baby, sigh. So happy that you're going strong. I have a baby girl through surrogacy. Best thing that's ever happened to me.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-10-2018, 11:25 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Aww, that is so sweet of her. I am so happy to read this. She must be a great woman. I really love surrogates. They help others with something so close to your heart. I love my best friend too. She was my surrogate. I have a son now. She is the Godmother btw! Cheers!
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-10-2018, 01:31 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

It feels so good to read such a positive post. I am sure you must have faced a lot of difficlties. I am also very sure that the day your tube got removed you would have been sad. However, you didn't let that sink in which is important. I currently myself am in the dark phase of life. I am not sure how I am going to cope with this. I was recently diagnosed with hormonal imbalance.This imbalance has affected my ovarian reserve drastically. I am not really sure what should be my next step. However, a lot of votes are going towards surrogacy. As IVF is going to disappoint me. You have been through the process thus it will be helpful if you would tell more about your journey. I have been doing my research, however, getting to know real life experience is definitely really helpful. I just now I am confused if I should go to a proper clinic or find a surrogate. Since I don't know of any family relative that will be willing to be a surrogate.
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-11-2018, 05:29 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by monika View Post
It feels so good to read such a positive post. I am sure you must have faced a lot of difficlties. I am also very sure that the day your tube got removed you would have been sad. However, you didn't let that sink in which is important. I currently myself am in the dark phase of life. I am not sure how I am going to cope with this. I was recently diagnosed with hormonal imbalance.This imbalance has affected my ovarian reserve drastically. I am not really sure what should be my next step. However, a lot of votes are going towards surrogacy. As IVF is going to disappoint me. You have been through the process thus it will be helpful if you would tell more about your journey. I have been doing my research, however, getting to know real life experience is definitely really helpful. I just now I am confused if I should go to a proper clinic or find a surrogate. Since I don't know of any family relative that will be willing to be a surrogate.
Since I cant edit my previous post I decided to write a new comment It feels so good to read such a positive post I am sure it must have been extremely difficult for you to cope up with the TTC phase. I am sure getting your tubes removed must have been the most difficult decision in your life to move forward with. However, I am glad that you didn't let that sink in I am sure that after getting them removed you would have faced the symptoms of sadness and retrieval but what matters is that you are indeed a very strong person. I am on the TTC journey as well, there are days when I tell myself that its time I quit as nothing is working out. I am not sure how I am going to cope with this depression and sadness. I was recently diagnosed with hormonal imbalance.This imbalance has affected my ovarian reserve drastically and is the reason for my infertility and pain. I am not really sure what should be my next step. However, a lot of votes are going towards surrogacy. As doctors have already told me that IVF is going to disappoint me. However, it will be extremely helpful if you could tell more about your journey and what are the things that I really need to know. I have been doing my own research as well, however, getting to know real life experience is definitely really helpful and different. Since I don't know of any family relative that will be willing to be a surrogate. I have found myself a clinic which has been suggested to me by so many people on these forums the clinic has a lot of good reviews. Therefore, I think I am going to go to them for the process please do pray for me and that the things turn out to be in my favor.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-11-2018, 08:39 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry to hear about your problem. I know its really hard because I have been through it. I had a hysterectomy and was left infertile. I wanted the world to end. However, my DH was always there for me. We decided to go for surrogacy. Best decision ever. I got two twin boys. I am a very proud mom now. I am really glad to hear about your twins too. It's great that you got your happiness back. I wish you good luck. I hope it remains perfect. Take care.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-11-2018, 08:42 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

It is really hard to think that a woman cannot become a mother naturally. It is hard luck dear that your tubes are cut. At the same time it is so sweet of your ousin to be your surrogate. It must have strengthened the bond between you two. This is how life treats you. It has both the beautiful and the difficult things going side by side. I wish you more and more happiness in the days to come.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-11-2018, 10:41 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey! I am so sorry for you. I am happy for you too. Really every woman wants to be a mother. But some woman like us cannot be mothers. I know this pain. I faced many complications in conceiving babies. I had uterine complications. I was so upset. In the end, I decided to go for surrogacy. It was the right decision I took. I have a baby now and I am so happy to have her.
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-14-2018, 03:56 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi Gretchen Green. Just read your post! My condolences are with you. So, yeah! I know it's not that easy how it looks...More importantly, congrats to you. I'm glad things eventually worked for you. Stay blessed. xx
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-14-2018, 02:03 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This is such an inspirational post. I love your confidence! Congratulations on your twins. I hope they have a very happy and a healthy life ahead. I'm very sorry to know about your infertility. Infertility is a very heartbreaking, I know. You're not alone in this. I am also an infertile woman, I know how you must've felt. I'm glad that you didn't let infertility take over your life. Surrogacy is the best solution to infertility. It is merely a blessing for people like us who can't conceive babies on our own. It is helping couples around the world and proving to be very successful. I also had my son via a surrogacy process from a great clinic. In fact, I'm thinking of expanding my family. Will go for surrogacy again. Anyway, lots of love and prayers for you!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in