IVF cycle - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
New Member Introductions Introduce yourself to the community here!
RulesGetting Started With Sybermoms.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-22-2017, 11:00 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

IVF cycle

I am going through the third cycle of the IVF. I have been working hard on the things that matter to me. I have real hope for the IVF cycle. I don't know but I didn't get positive results yet!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-07-2017, 12:22 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi, dear. I also didn't get positive results after 3 rounds of IVF. I definitely don't recommend you to give up. If you are rich enough to try again and again you should do it. I believe you will get a positive result soon. If you really want to become a mother you should do everything possible to get your baby. Anyway, if you don't get pregnant you still have a chance to become a mom. My baby girl was born by the surrogate. It took an ordinary 9 months to get our baby. After all the examinations the embryo was transferred and we heard good news. I have no words to explain how happy we were. Well, some people think it is strange and unnatural. As for me it is a great option for infertile couples. Especially, if you have no other options. You should keep it in mind. Anyway, I wish you good luck in your delicate problem.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-08-2018, 10:41 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I wish you a lot of Good luck! My best wishes are with you in this scenario. I hope these IVF rounds work well for you. I hope you'll conceive through it. There are better results as per stats in next attempts. I've read it before!
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-09-2018, 06:52 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi there, dear. Sorry to hear that. Have you talked to your doctor about this? Why does it keep failing? What should you do differently? You could also consider opting for some other treatment option. I know surrogacy is quite effective.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-20-2018, 11:12 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This the joy that many women are experiencing nowadays. For sure this is the best thing that has come to the infertility problem. It is a dream for any woman to give birth and have a hope for their future. Don`t give up or let any other despise you. IVF is all around. It is giving hope to many. Make sure you tour to Ukraine and see it by yourself. If you may be having any question, make sure you connect with me.Thank you
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-21-2018, 05:00 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarabrown View Post
I am going through the third cycle of the IVF. I have been working hard on the things that matter to me. I have real hope for the IVF cycle. I don't know but I didn't get positive results yet!
Yeah! You should go for it! I am also prepared to have an IVF later this year at Ukraine. Well, I've also read that it's more like to get pregnant in later cycles. So, yeah! I just want you to be calm and hope for the best! I really wish you luck dear that you will have positive results in later cycles. Stay blessed! xx
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-02-2018, 07:49 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

IVF is proving to be very successful nowadays. It is best for the couple who wants to get pregnant. The most important factor that makes it special is that after the embryo transfer, it feels like a natural pregnancy. You made a great choice by choosing IVF. Just have faith in yourself. Your third cycle would be amazing. I had 3 MCs after which my body had been very weak. My doctor suggested me IVF, but he said that chances are less of me conceiving. But I wanted to try it as I was desperate for a baby. My first cycle failed, after which I was upset. I strictly followed my doctor's diet plan, medications, and even some exercises. My 2nd cycle was successful, finally. And today I have a son who is 2 years old. So, miracles do happen. Just keep hoping. All the best!
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-07-2018, 08:30 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, I am so sorry for you. I know IVF is not so successful every time. I am also an infertile woman. I wanted a big family but that was not in fate. I was so devastated so I decided to go for IVF. I chose a clinic in my country. It was really so so painful process. But after all its pain it failed. I went for it a second time but same. I decided to go for surrogacy. I found a reputed clinic for surrogacy. I asked my husband he was agreed. I went to the clinic and they provided me with a healthy surrogate. Just after few weeks, she got pregnant. We were so happy. Our dream came true when she gave birth to a healthy baby. Today I am blessed with the baby. I am so happy to have my baby.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-14-2018, 10:42 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, I am so sad for you. I know IVF isn't so effective without fail. I am additionally a fruitless lady. I needed a major family however that was not in destiny. I was so crushed so I chose to go for IVF. I picked a centre in my nation. It was extremely so agonizing procedure. I put it all on the line a moment time yet same. I chose to go for surrogacy. I found a rumoured facility for surrogacy. I asked my better half he concurred. I went to the centre and they furnished me with a solid surrogate. Soon after a couple of weeks, she got pregnant. We were so glad. Our fantasy worked out when she brought forth a solid infant. Today I am honoured with the child. I am so glad to have my infant.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-14-2018, 11:12 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, So saddened to hear that. I know IVF is not so successful every time because it causes complications. I also had the same situation when i first heard about my infertility. I wanted a big family but that was not in fate. I was so disappointed so I decided to go for IVF. I chose a clinic in my country. It was so painful process. But after all its pain it failed. I decided to go for surrogacy. I found a reputed clinic for surrogacy. I asked my husband he was agreed. I went to the clinic and they provided me with a healthy surrogate. Just after few weeks, she got pregnant. We were so happy. Our dream came true when she gave birth to a healthy baby. Today I am blessed with the baby. I am so happy to have my baby.Surrogacy is a blessing indeed.
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-16-2018, 11:32 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

You are a very brave and strong woman. I am sure this third IVF cycle will work. Just be more positive as that is really important. A lot of us don't pay attention to little things that we are told by the doctor however they do really matter. My doctor always tells me to stop stressing out and relax and now at this stage, I have realized how important that is. As you're going through the IVF process it is extremely important that you stay stress-free. I am sure things will work out for you. IVF is really all about luck so it may work or it may not, however, it shouldn't stop you from trying. Never give up. In order to improve your egg quality ask your doctor to prescribe your medications. Also, start doing exercise and yoga something really important. Make sure that you're taking the right amount of diet and your BMI level is perfect. Best of luck. Do keep us updated. Sending baby dust your way.
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-16-2018, 01:11 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey. Don't worry. I'm praying for you. You will surely conceive after this. If you don't, don't worry about it. You can have a baby through surrogacy. It works 100%. Good luck with your cycle.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in