Success rate of ivf treatment - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
New Member Introductions Introduce yourself to the community here!
RulesGetting Started With Sybermoms.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-13-2017, 04:44 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Success rate of ivf treatment

Hi everybody! I am Lucy. I recently found out that I have infertility issue. I don't know what I really want from. I already decide to go In Kiev on ivf treatment. I am interested in ivf success rat. I know that not every cycle of treatment succeed. I want to know what are the chances for me to succeed. I am aware that there is a chance that I will need more then one treatment. Thank you in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-13-2017, 05:23 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am 34 years old. I have the same partner like I had for the first time. I have one healthy boy. The first time I didn't have any problem to conceive or to gave birth. My infertility problems started after that. According to checkup and test results it's everything fine with my husband. I believe we are very good candidates for ivf. We shouldn't have many problems.
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-23-2017, 02:45 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

You will never know if you don't try. Thereís always a chance that a woman needs more than one IVF attempt. Unfortunately, there are some cases when IVF doesnít work. For example, I failed a couple of IVF attempts. I couldnít get pregnant thatís why we had to find the surrogate. Kiev is a great choice, actually. Our reproduction center was also located there. Doctors helped us to do everything in the right way. I was as scared as you are. I didnít know what to do. The only thing I knew for sure was that I want to become a mom. I was ready for everything to make my dream come true. I think you should try the IVF. What if it works for you? Iím sure it will.
post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-05-2017, 01:15 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi, Lucy. IVF treatment is a great idea. I know a couple of women, which got pregnant with the help of IVF. As usual it takes a couple of attempts to succeed. But one of my friends had a successful result after the first try. Thatís why it is very individual. No one will guarantee you that you will get pregnant. It is impossible. But the chances are very high. Personally I have never tried the IVF. My doctor said that we had no chances to get pregnant. Thatís why our only option was surrogacy. I was very disappointed. But we had to agree. I am very glad that we did it. Now we have our amazing daughter. She is a great kid. In our reproduction center we met a lot of couples, which had a dream to become parents. Doctors from BioTexCom helped almost all of them. We really liked the clinic. We will go there for our second baby. I think we will do it in a couple of years. Prices for IVF and surrogacy are pretty high. But, as for me, Ukrainian clinics offer the most affordable prices. There are a lot of different packages. The couple is allowed to choose the one they like. We decided to choose the VIP package. It guaranteed us the baby birth. The next time we will do the same.
I love being a mom so much. My husband helps me to take care of our daughter. We often walk together. It is so great. I canít even imagine my life without my family. I want you to succeed with your IVF tries. Thereís nothing more important than being a mother.
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-08-2018, 10:38 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

First of all, I wish you success soon. I hope you get what you want. A lot of good luck from my side. Yes! I have read somewhere on the internet. I'm not sure are they authentic or not? But, it said that it increases 40% chances of conceiving through the process. I guess women who are not able to conceive naturally should really give it a try. It's worth it! I've seen so many women who have been trying treatment for years at different clinics conceiving naturally...They get conceived through an IVF. It's really worth a TRY! Wish you all the best! xoxo
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-09-2018, 06:51 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi Lucy. Sorry to hear that. Let me share some facts with you. So many women suffer through infertility. However, many manage to be successful. They still have children. I have no experience with the clinic you mentioned. So, I can't talk about their success rate. However, IVF in general has proven to be an effective option. It is one of the best options out there against infertility. Do look into it. Don't lose hope. Besides this, likelihood of success depends on a lot of things. Your age for instance. Your cause of infertility etc. Your doctor can best guide you.
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-20-2018, 11:10 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I remember of how i use to suffer in the past few years. I never thought that one day i will finally conceive. The best thing is now I am pregnant. I got pregnant through IVF. I never dreamt that I will be that way happy. I had undergone rejections, and so many people has really despise me. It good to respect people regardless of what challenges they are facing. I don`t think I will be able to forgive my in-laws. They were very discouraging to me. I know walk with all the pride before them and prove to them that God can move mountain. There is still hope for anyone that waits upon Him. My IVF treatment is very succesful and am hoping to give birth very soon. Take astep of faith and let face these mountains.
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-10-2018, 01:44 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello there. I think you have made a very nice choice and I am very sure that everything will turn out to be very fine for you. The process will let you have a baby of your own through very simple steps and you will end up becoming a mother very soon. The success rate of IVF is very high and I have seen many people getting to have their babies through it. I have also gone through it and it was somewhat very helpful for me if compared to other weird procedures. But my infertility was very severe and that ruined everything for me. Now I have opted to go for Surrogacy and I hope that it turns out fine for me. One thing that I have learned all these years is that The place where you are getting your treatments done from really matters. The kind of doctors that get your treatments done should really know what they are doing with their patients. through my research, I also found out about this clinic abroad and on getting into contact with its team, I was left impressed. They were really nice to me and explained each step very thoroughly. On checking out their website I got to find out that their packages are also very affordable for people for me. I got to meet people who have done many procedures from that place and I only got to hear positive replies. I think this would be the best place for you.
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-10-2018, 02:15 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there. It is great to hear that. I am very sure that this one is going to be a huge success for you. I hope that you have found a nice clinic to get it dine from. 85% of the people really get to have babies through IVF every year. It is really effective due to which it became so popular in such a short time. I am very hopeful that you will get through it successfully.
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-15-2018, 04:00 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi! There is a clinic called BioTexCom which has a high success rate for such treatments. They deal with IVF,egg donation, sperm donation and surrogacy. If you want to go for IVF you have to provide documents to prove medically that you can stimulate. Your medical history would be studied and only then the procedure would move forward. The doctors would perform a blood test on you and provide you with their expert consultation. You can read about the procedure in detail online and on their website.This would basically be a course of medicines in order to boost egg production in the woman's ovaries. This would increase the possibilities of getting pregnant. They provide hundred percent guarantees on all their treatments. The procedures are done thoroughly and as professionally as possible. If you are not medically capable to undergo such a procedure then you can also choose a donor. This clinic also has a database for donors. You can choose the donor yourself and then proceed forward with the treatment. This entire treatment is done under legal contracts. Hope this helps you with making your decision, best of luck!
post #11 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-16-2018, 11:40 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there. I am sorry to know about you. It is nerve-wracking to know such a huge thing. Being mother is every woman's dream ever since childhood. And knowing that you can't conceive naturally, makes your world move upside down. But I am glad to know that you are strong. You are ready to fight with it. IVF is a process which helps your eggs and sperms to get fertilized outside your body. After fertilization, they are transferred back into your uterus. It has a high success rate.
I have been gathering information about his clinic ever since I am afraid of being infertile. I have good reviews about it. I have heard that they are experienced in this field. You will be happy after visiting them. Wish you luck. Lots of baby dust on your way.
post #12 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-17-2018, 08:03 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyH View Post
Hi everybody! I am Lucy. I recently found out that I have infertility issue. I don't know what I really want from. I already decide to go In Kiev on ivf treatment. I am interested in ivf success rat. I know that not every cycle of treatment succeed. I want to know what are the chances for me to succeed. I am aware that there is a chance that I will need more then one treatment. Thank you in advance.
Hey, I am currently getting IVF treatment. I suggest you do some research on a clinic BioTexCom. I am getting treatment at this hospital.It has a high success rate for such treatments. They are best at IVF and surrogacy. Firstly you have to provide the documents. If you have any chances they will tell you by emails. So you don't have to waste your time and money by going over there.This is great facility provided by them. You can know about the procedure in detail on their website.They have more than 90% success story.I have gathered much information for myself. I find this clinic really helpful in my case.I assure you this clinic have really good reviews. The procedures are really handled with care.If you are not physically capable of conceiving you can choose surrogacy. You can choose the surrogate yourself. They do all the legal paperwork. After delivery, it is officially signed by surrogate mother that she has no rights over the child. This clinic provides accommodations, travel services, and standard packages.Wish you best of luck for your decision.Don't take stress just believe in yourself.
post #13 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-19-2018, 09:12 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyH View Post
Hi Lucy. Awww dear! I really feel sorry for you. Well, I think you have gone for an excellent choice. Well, I don't know the exact rate of an IVF success. But, I've heard it increases as with second rounds. I had this cousin sister she had conceived it in her third round. I think you should keep going for it. I am also undergoing one round later this year in Kiev. It's pretty affordable there as compared to the USA. Anyway! I wish you luck! But, the internet also says it's 40%. So, I think you should go for it. Stay blessed! xx
post #14 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-19-2018, 08:17 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hey, there lucy we are doing great.I hope you are doing better now.the thing is IVF success rate tends to go down with age.Usually, it is said 40% of women in there 20's and 30% for women in there 30's.While looking at these numbers people confuse one or two things.Firstly being these are not the success rate of IVF.These are the percentage chances increased by the process.Besides the clinic you are seeing have a 100% success rate as far as I know.Meaning infinite tries.So best of luck and take care.
post #15 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-07-2018, 08:24 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, I am happy for you. You are taking a good decision. But IVF is not so successful. It varies with age. If you are young then you can go for it. It is never successful in its first cycle. It is also a very painful process. The pain of injections is sometimes unbearable. Don't be confused. Its success also depends on the clinic. If you choose a good clinic for it then the IVF would go successfully. There is a clinic in Europe which is renown for its IVF and surrogacy. I went there for surrogacy. I am an infertile woman and wanted to have a baby. So I went there with my husband. I have a baby now. I am so happy to have him.
post #16 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-08-2018, 10:46 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Honey, I am happy that you took this decision. The success depends on an individual basis. Stay happy as much as you can. It will affect the success rate. Take healthy diet. Listen to your doctor's instructions. Follow them rigorously. If it is possible, do some basic exercises too. All this will ensure a higher success rate.
post #17 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-11-2018, 07:51 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi @LucyH, so sorrowful to learn about your infertility. I have an idea about the consequences you are going through. Itís very depressing and heartbreaking. Every sixth couple around is facing infertility nowadays. Infertility occurs in both ladies and gents due to many reasons. Infertility may be genetic, accidental or due to some disease. In women, eggs tend to lose their fertility with the passage of time. after 35 years of age, infertility graph goes up with the passage of time. generally, miscarriages happen in between 6th to 12th week due to bad quality eggs. In men, infertility occurs due to low sperm rate or bad sperm quality. So, most of the fertility experts recommend treatments like surrogacy and IVF. IVF is a chemical pregnancy and it requires good physical and mental health. Success rates in IVF are about 15 to 20%. While, in surrogacy, a surrogate mother carries the intended parentís child. so, there is not any risk or danger. If I were at your place, I would have definitely preferred surrogacy. best wishes!
post #18 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-11-2018, 10:37 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am 34 years old. I have the same partner like I had for the first time. I have one healthy boy. The first time I didn't have any problem to conceive or to gave birth. My infertility problems started after that. According to checkup and test results it's everything fine with my husband. I believe we are very good candidates for ivf. We shouldn't have many problems
post #19 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-11-2018, 10:49 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Yeah, you might need more than one treatment. But it all depends on luck. And of course, your biology. Usually, clinics offer package deals for multiple attempts. My surrogacy package had unlimited attempts. It guaranteed we'd take our own baby home. Guess what, we did!
post #20 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-12-2018, 12:47 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi, Rhonda hopes you are in good health. Thanks for sharing this motivational thread. It will really inspire many women out there who are looking for some hope. Surrogacy is indeed a blessing of science and it is changing the lives of many couples out there. I also had a great experience with surrogacy. After trying to conceive for so many years one of my friends suggested me about surrogacy. I found a piece of hope and I told my second half about it and after searching more about it we decided to visit some quality and we were surprised by the behavior of the clinic. They were so professional and caring, everything worked so great for us. They also arranged a meeting of a surrogate mother with us. She was very well educated women and was in very good health. After agreements, contracts and other procedures we agreed on everything. That was the amazing journey of my life. Now by the grace of God, I am blessed with two kids. Being positive and brave is everything. Believe in God and God will make ways for you.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in