HOPE - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
New Member Introductions Introduce yourself to the community here!
RulesGetting Started With Sybermoms.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-05-2018, 01:57 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

HOPE

Hey lovely ladies. Iím new to this forum. Iím here for your support and positive vibes. Things havenít been good lately, which made me depressed. I donít want to talk to anyone about it. I really canít. Iím ashamed of myself. I wish there are no complications in anybodyís life. Iím very desperate for a baby. Only the arrival of a baby can bring back happiness in my life. Please give me suggestions to improve my mood and overcome my loss. You guys help everyone, help me too. Looking forward to your responses. I would love to hear your stories too. Thank you for reading this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-06-2018, 03:37 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi Dear! You're welcome here! I'm extremely sorry for you. I think you have come to a right place. I myself also was devastated and desperate at the time of joining this forum but now I'm pretty relieved after making a few friends here. Further, you should know that you're not alone! I'm also a 36year old woman and a TTC for nearly 6 years. Well, I've not been able to have a child of my own since so long! So, yeah! Well, now I've opted for an IVF later this year in Ukraine. So, yeah! I'm getting progress. Well, have you had any tests? I mean what do you OBs says? Well, you can still try again...I know how this MCs are. Don't lose hope dear!
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-06-2018, 11:17 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Welcome to this forum. I am really sorry for you that you are facing such kind of difficulties in your life. You have to be strong enough to deal all your situation right now. It's part of life you have to follow according to that. You can not remain happy every time. Some time you have to face the hurdles on your life to achieve the best results. This is some think we all have to understand that we are not the only one in this world who are facing problems. We have to deal all the problems according to the situation. You have to find the permanent solution for your problem. You should think about other process to have a baby in your life. Rather then sitting and not doing any thing. You should do some research to find the perfect clinic for your self. You are young and you can do this. I can advice you on this. Further it's up to you, what you actually want in your life.
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-06-2018, 01:50 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Thank you so much, Rita! This means a lot to me. I'm hoping to make new friends here too. I feel sorry for you. I don't understand why we have to face all this. Why are we the ones suffering? Like what's our fault? We're being punished when it's not even our fault. Anyway, I'm happy that you're having your IVF treatment. I wish you have a successful treatment. And yes, I have done tests. They all are fine. My infertility is unexplained. I'm still trying, I hope I can conceive naturally. I wish you Luck! May you get happiness in your life. Much love!
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-07-2018, 11:34 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi there. I am so saddened to hear your story. But see don't lose hope. I was in your position too. I know it seems like the end of the world. But there are loads of solutions out there. Having a baby is certainly one of the most beautiful feelings. I also was pretty much infertile. That's why I know how it feels. I desperately wanted a baby just like you do. And then I came across this surrogacy clinic in Ukraine. They had the best service. And now I've a 2 year old sitting next to me. So please don't lose hope. Just keep praying for the best. And you'll soon have a baby in your hands. Much love. Good luck
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-07-2018, 12:25 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hi dear, i hope you are doing fine. this is a very tough phase of your life. i don't deny that. but let me tell you one thing. you don't have to be ashamed of this. this is something that happens to so many women in the world. be courageous. don't be scared or embarrassed of people. i had gone through this phase. i know it is hard. you have to be brave. make yourself realize that you have to be confident for the people who love you. try to do some research on surrogacy. go to your doctor and get yourself checked up. i am sure you'll have a baby very soon. stay strong!
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-07-2018, 11:00 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by justicejay View Post
Hey lovely ladies. Iím new to this forum. Iím here for your support and positive vibes. Things havenít been good lately, which made me depressed. I donít want to talk to anyone about it. I really canít. Iím ashamed of myself. I wish there are no complications in anybodyís life. Iím very desperate for a baby. Only the arrival of a baby can bring back happiness in my life. Please give me suggestions to improve my mood and overcome my loss. You guys help everyone, help me too. Looking forward to your responses. I would love to hear your stories too. Thank you for reading this.
I think you are doing a great job. Every woman wants to be a mom. When there are delays there comes a lot of disappointment. I appreciate your step. The clinic you have chosen is also very reliable. I wish you a safe journey ahead. Your post will surely motivate a lot of struggling women. I wish you lots of blessings.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-08-2018, 10:30 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Aww, I am so sorry. You sound super sad. Everything is gonna be okay for you. Have you tried to get some medical help? It might help you out. In today's age, you do not have to be worried. There are so many treatments that can make your dream come true. Stay strong and keep trying. I am always here to help and support you.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-09-2018, 02:30 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey you. Please dont lose hope. You dealing with it just proves you are a strong woman. It doesn't matter if you can't have a child yourself. You can choose other ways to do it too. You can go for surrogacy, IVF or adoption. Infertility is extremely common. You shouldn't be ashamed of anything. I was in your place too. Surrogacy worked for me. I have a son now. I don't even care about my infertility now.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-09-2018, 05:50 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Justicejay! I hope you have a baby soon. I was so depressed when I couldn't have a baby too. After many years, and many consultations, I was referred to this biotexcom. Now, I cannot be more thankful for this angel sitting in my lap. The solution is out there, that is what I concluded. Don't lose hope. Much love.
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-09-2018, 11:13 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Honestly speaking I think you made such a wonderful point.I mean real talk we take this for granted.so many people are in desperate need of motivation and hope.In a world filled with hate and misery.It feels so good to find a safe place like this on the internet.I mean to talk about things so openly without the fear of judgement really is something.I really think we should be more appreciative of all this.Take care of yourself love and godspeed.Try some sweet milky chocolate to lighten your mood.
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-10-2018, 01:52 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by justicejay View Post
Thank you so much, Rita! This means a lot to me. I'm hoping to make new friends here too. I feel sorry for you. I don't understand why we have to face all this. Why are we the ones suffering? Like what's our fault? We're being punished when it's not even our fault. Anyway, I'm happy that you're having your IVF treatment. I wish you have a successful treatment. And yes, I have done tests. They all are fine. My infertility is unexplained. I'm still trying, I hope I can conceive naturally. I wish you Luck! May you get happiness in your life. Much love!
Thanks justicejay for creating this post. Every woman wishes to have a family of their own and enjoys the motherhood which is a wonderful feeling. I don't know what happened to you in the past but I can see that you are really desperate for a baby. I was unable to carry a baby due to some problems, but it's 2018 I think a woman can get pregnant and have a baby as well. I was so confused and depressed but my husband supported me through the tough times. Well, to cut long story short, I went for surrogacy and now I have a complete family. There are also multiple options available such as IVF, but I can't suggest you any of them because I don't know if you are a Fertile woman or not. IF not then try for IVF. It would be better if you share some results or reports from past. Take care of yourself and God bless you.
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-14-2018, 08:36 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

There there! Don't lose hope. Don't worry so much. You'll get there. Just keep your faith my dear. All of this is temporary. All of the other ladies are right. Just stay strong. Much love.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in