Hello everyone! - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
New Member Introductions Introduce yourself to the community here!
RulesGetting Started With Sybermoms.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-08-2018, 07:43 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello everyone!

Well, recently, just got a call from a friend of mine. She has had her surrogacy procedure at the same repro center in Ukraine as mine. She is so happy about it! It worked well for her! Now, her surrogate is pregnant and currently under care of the clinic. Well, as you all know! I'm also having an IVF later this year. So, yeah! I'm pretty motivated now! Just wish me luck! I really needed her results positive! Because, I wanted to be sure! Anyway! Thank GOD! I'm relieved now!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-11-2018, 01:54 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi Rita, Congratulations to your friend. I feel so glad to hear the good news. I am hoping everything will be fine on her end. She'll be a mother soon. It gives me pleasure to know that someone out there is happy because they are having a child. So many women out there like me are still stuck in thoughts. I don't know what to do next. Ever since the doctors have confirmed that I am infertile, it has made my world collapse. I don't know what sins have I done. I feel so guilty of myself. It makes me cry to think that I cannot give a baby to my husband. He supports me and tells me that there's nothing to worry about, but the feeling of remaining infertile forever haunts me. Anyways, I'm sorry I've started up with all this. I'm so happy for you as well.You've taken a big decision of going for IVF. I'm sure everything will be good and you'll be a mother soon too. If you don't mind, please let me know the process of your friend's surrogacy and your IVF so I can decide to choose either of them. I am very desperate to have a baby. And I want to end my pain now. Good luck!
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-11-2018, 07:42 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there Rita! I hope you're doing fine. You seem very delighted, good to see that. Congratulations to your friend! May she become a mother very soon. She's going to start a very adorable journey with her baby. And you're going to have a great IVF, don't worry. Good Luck!
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-11-2018, 10:27 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, she must be very happy. I have also heard a lot about this clinic. It's famous for its success rate. You must be very confident about your choice now. I think her success made things easier for you. I wish u a very best of luck. Keep us updated.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-11-2018, 10:46 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitaSands View Post
Well, recently, just got a call from a friend of mine. She has had her surrogacy procedure at the same repro center in Ukraine as mine. She is so happy about it! It worked well for her! Now, her surrogate is pregnant and currently under care of the clinic. Well, as you all know! I'm also having an IVF later this year. So, yeah! I'm pretty motivated now! Just wish me luck! I really needed her results positive! Because, I wanted to be sure! Anyway! Thank GOD! I'm relieved now!
Hi Rita. It is a great news. Congratulations to your friend. She must be very excited. I wish her all the best. May she has the safest journey ahead. I wish all the luck to you too. May your treatment turned out to be successful in the first attempt. May you get the pleasure of being a mom soon.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-12-2018, 05:34 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there Rita! Congratulations to your friend. I m so damn happy for her. I hope everything goes well for her. That clinic is doing such a great job. And the packages are very affordable too. I also went to Ukraine for my treatment. Had to travel a lot. But every single moment was worth it. The best thing about that clinic is that they also take care of your legal work and donor and everything else. You don't have to do anything yourself. And I just love how cooperative they are with everyone. I met a lot of people there. The moment I walked through that door everything changed. Good luck to you too for your treatment. I will pray for you hon! Much Love!
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-12-2018, 11:36 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I think i am lucky that i have choose the same clinic, but still i have some questions regarding this clinic. Many couples are sharing good news at different forums. But i am not satisfied with the actual results. Although this clinic is providing extra facilities as well. And charging less as compare to other clinics. But still there is chance that i will face difficulties in having a baby. I don't have trust on surrogate mother. Every thing can be happened.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-13-2018, 05:10 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Thank you, everyone, for your support! I wish you all the best! If you're struggling in something. So, yeah! Stay blessed! I hope you all get what you want. I'm really happy to see so many supportive, inspiring and lovely messages! Thanks again. xx
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-13-2018, 10:43 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi Rita! Hope you're doing fine. Congratulations to your friend. I am really happy for her. I hope that everything goes well for her. Surrogacy is honestly a blessing in disguise. It has helped so many hopeless couples out there. And Ukraine is blessed with great clinics. I myself got my surrogacy process done from there. They have amazing services. I am thinking for baby #2. Because I love babies. And I am so motivated reading your post that I want to go for it now. Thank you for sharing the amazing news with us, Wishing loads of health and wishes to the baby. Hope everything ends up perfectly. Keep us updated. Good luck.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-15-2020, 07:29 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Many couples are sharing good news at different forums. But i am not satisfied with the actual results. Boulder
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-15-2020, 07:31 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hope you all get what you want. I'm really happy to see so many supportive, inspiring and lovely messages! Thanks a lot. Bozeman
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-15-2020, 08:20 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

She looks very happy, I have also heard a lot about this clinic. It's famous for its success rate. You must be very confident about your choice now. Kennewick

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in