Got my IVF dates. - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
New Member Introductions Introduce yourself to the community here!
RulesGetting Started With Sybermoms.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-12-2018, 08:54 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Got my IVF dates.

Hello everyone! Here I am back! Sorry was away due to some issues. Well, many things are changed here on the boards. Anyway! old users know me here. So, yeah! Well, I have an announcement. I got my IVF dates confirmed for 6-7 July. Yes! Just got the confirmation call from Ukrainian center. Now, just need flight details confirmed. Pray for me. We will be leaving for Kiev, next week or after. So, yeah! Prayers needed! Stay blessed you all here. Click here to enlarge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-12-2018, 05:02 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, I hope you are doing well. I am sure this must be so exciting. Mixed feelings I believe! I remember when my friend decided to opt for her she was really nervous and decided to do Yoga. Just be relaxed and hope for the best. The clinic you have chosen has a high success rate so now just have faith in yourself. Best of luck! Do keep us informed.
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-13-2018, 03:04 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This is an amazing news. I am very happy for you. Finally, your dream of becoming a mom is getting true. Have a very safe journey. I hope your process goes on smoothly at every step. Keep sharing with us. Give us updates. Take care and much love for you.
post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-13-2018, 05:26 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Wow! that's such an amazing and charming news. Finally, your biggest dream is about to come true. I'm happy that you are so much hopeful relating to your treatment. But One thing I would like to ask you. Have you investigated enough about the agency? Are they offering any guarantee relating to your treatment? My sister also had IVF treatment from Lotus Clinic Ukraine but she failed badly. Hope everything will go well for you!
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-13-2018, 11:22 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi Rita, Welcome back Sweetheart. Good luck for your journey. Keep updating us. Do tell me which clinic you have chosen? Are they best in this regard? Do share you experience. Good luck.
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-13-2018, 11:23 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Many many congratulations. I wish you all the very best of luck. I will pray that your IVF gets successful. I know how painful it can get. I just hope you get the right staff and doctors to help you. What is the name of your clinic btw? I have been reading some reviews about few clinics in Ukraine. That their performance has declined. I hope it is not the one you are going to. I guess one of the names were Adnois. I am not sure if the reviews are true or not. I just want you to be careful. I hope the odds are in your favor. Do share the details of your journey. Loads of love and hugs.
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-13-2018, 12:48 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey dear! Hope so you are doing good. I just readd your post. I'm very pleased to know that you are going for IVF. It's really a kind of blessing. I have also adopted this method once and have a baby because of this. The clinic about which you are talking about has great reputation. You need to be hopeful and positive. Everything will be fine.
All my sympathies are with you
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-14-2018, 10:35 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Wow, that's great. I am glad to hear about. Ukraine is the hub of clinic dealing with fertility issues. Please don't get your treatment from lotus and Adonis clinic in Ukraine. They are the worst. Please be careful. I wish you a very good luck.
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-14-2018, 02:28 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

thanks for the support anyway! Yes! I've heard of lotus...Not much of with good repo. But, still not even considering adonis clinic. Mine is different. I've been referred by someone else to this center in Kiev. So, yeah! That someone has had their own personal successful experience there. So, that way! It happened! Wish me luck! I hope to become a mother by the end of the year. Click here to enlarge Stay blessed you all ladies. <3
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-15-2018, 05:09 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Wishing you all the best for the treatment. I pray that you'll definitely get success this time. I have some idea about the pain of the treatment. I hope that you'll meet the people of your interest. BTW can you share info about your clinic? I have been scrolling through my timeline when I saw some posts. People have reported some clinics for their nonprofessional behavior. I must say you'd be aware of such clinics. One member was talking about Lotus clinic in Ukraine. That clinic gave them a lot of hope. But in the end, they got nothing. Such clinics are playing with the feelings of infertile people. Well, I just wish you'd share info about your clinic. Sending love to you!
post #11 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-15-2018, 10:23 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi Rita. How are you doing? Hope so you are having a good time. Well, this is really a good news. My dear stay strong and stay relax. It's a bit nervous process because I happened to go through this. But everything looks so beautiful in the end. SO wish you best of luck.
post #12 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-18-2018, 11:19 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

RitaSands hello! Hope you are fine. I am very happy to see you back. I have read your post. Don’t you worry? Our prayers are always with you dear. And try to focused on your treatment. It will be successful. Keep Sharing your stories with us.
post #13 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-20-2018, 07:12 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there! This is great news, Rita. All the very best to you for this special journey. You must be very excited, you should definitely be! IVF is a painful process, dear, but the results are worth all the pain. I wish you a successful IVF process. All my prayers are with you.
post #14 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-21-2018, 02:40 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, I am so excited for you! I hope everything goes well. Just stay positive and stress-free. IVF has proven to be successful for a lot of people. The most important thing about the procedure is that the clinic has a high success rate. The clinic you're visiting I have heard a lot of good reviews about it so I am sure everything will go fine. They treat the patients with extreme care. Best of luck do keep updating us.
post #15 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-21-2018, 05:32 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there, Many many congratulations. I wish you all the very best of luck. I will pray that your IVF gets successful. I know how painful it can get. I just hope you get the right staff and doctors to help you. What is the name of your clinic btw? I have been reading some reviews about few clinics in Ukraine. That their performance has declined. I hope it is not the one you are going to. I guess one of the names were Adnois. I am not sure if the reviews are true or not. I just want you to be careful. I hope the odds are in your favor. Do share the details of your journey. Loads of love and hugs. Have a good life ahead.
post #16 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-21-2018, 08:17 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, sweety! I am so sorry to learn that you are experiencing such issues. I have an idea that It's hard for you to bear. I am facing infertility as well. I know how much depressing and disturbing it is. One of my friends had a child from surrogacy treatment. She couldn't conceive naturally. She told me about her experience as the most enjoyable. She was very curious and excited about her child. You are right that surrogacy is expensive and it's hard to afford. She told me that a clinic is offering surrogacy at a reasonable cost. She recommended me to visit there. I haven't visited there yet. I'm still gathering some useful amount of information about that clinic. I think I'll achieve my goal soon. And also the center which is useful for the treatment. Wish you good luck!
post #17 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-23-2018, 06:08 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

It really hurts me when someone's declared infertile and is having a hard time accepting it. I feel very sorry about your colleague. I'm glad you're there for her. IVF is definitely a great option to go for. My best friend has a similar story to your colleague. And she recently had a successful IVF treatment. She has PCOS from a pretty long time so had complications in conceiving. I asked many women for their opinions and came to a conclusion that IVF works best with the women who have PCOS.
post #18 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-23-2018, 11:56 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there. So glad to read this. Ukraine is a good place for the purpose. Be careful about the clinic. Hope to hear good news soon. Don't forget to update us. Fingers crossed. Everything will be good. Love and prayers.
post #19 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-27-2018, 01:20 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I wish you a good luck. Though IVF success rate is low. But I am pretty sure in your case it will be successful. I have a very positive attitude towards your IVF success. I can understand the pain. So I will be happy for your success. Till then best of luck
post #20 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-27-2018, 08:31 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Dear! Hope so you will be fine. I become very pleased to read this interesting news. I hope everything will be fine. You just need to be positive and hopeful. Keep us updated through your journey. All my prayers are with you.
Wish you best of luck

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in