Infertility - Page 3 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
New Member Introductions Introduce yourself to the community here!
RulesGetting Started With Sybermoms.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 164 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 07:02 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am so sorry to see you in this situation. I know it must be really hard for you.I've seen so many negative reviews about Adonis. One should be careful before choosing a clinic. Be careful next time. I am sure you won't take the stress of this situation. I hope things will be all right with you. Just stay strong. I am sure you'll be a mom very soon. Wish you good luck!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 164 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 08:47 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

You were already in a bad state. The experience would have made it worse. I am sorry that you had to go through it. We, all people are living in the world together. We should be taking care of each other. Instead, such people exist who only care about themselves. I think you should now look at other clinics in Europe.
post #43 of 164 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 09:12 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am so sorry for the condition. I totally understand you. I will suggest you contact the experts. My prayers are with you. You can go for IVF. I'm also currently having a child through IVF. Search for a good clinic around you and get started with the process. May, it is your best choice. Keep, me updated. Good luck to you.
post #44 of 164 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 12:19 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

infertility treatments

Your story is very touching. It makes me cry. It was really hard for you. You were suffering from infertility. Then you chose the worst place for your treatment. This increased your depression.I am really sorry for you. Adonis clinic in Europe has very bad reviews. They are the scammers. There is a good clinic in Eastern Europe. They are best in dealing with fertility issues. You should go there. They are the best. Once you opt it you won't regret your decision. My best wishes are with you
post #45 of 164 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 12:53 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello. How are you? Hope you are doing well. I am so sorry to hear about your experience. That's so bad of them. They shouldn't have done that. You should not lose hope. There are many other good clinics in Europe. You can go for the one which suits you. I would recommend making a proper research first. I hope you find a good clinic. Keep struggling with your journey. Don't forget everything is possible. Hope for the best. Good luck to you!
post #46 of 164 (permalink) Old 07-29-2018, 09:43 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

It's really sad to know about your story. People have to face different miseries in life, these are part of our life. Please don't lose hope. Infertility is the major issue and there are many fake clinics who are just trying to earn money, just like Adonis. They don't provide you with a proper facility of your respective issue. Moreover, they are very bad at communication. A friend of mine tried to reach them out but they did not give any kind of positive response, they don't even reply to your emails, knowing that how miserable situation you are going through. I recommend you and others as well, not to go for them ever again. There are many other clinics in Europe you can visit them they would be of great help for sure, but don't go for the fake ones like Adonis.
post #47 of 164 (permalink) Old 07-29-2018, 11:07 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

It's really sad to know about your story. People have to face different miseries in life, these are part of our life. Please don't lose hope. Infertility is the major issue and there are many fake clinics who are just trying to earn money, just like Adonis. They don't provide you with a proper facility of your respective issue. Moreover, they are very bad at communication. A friend of mine tried to reach them out but they did not give any kind of positive response, they don't even reply to your emails, knowing that how miserable situation you are going through. I recommend you and others as well, not to go for them ever again. There are many other clinics in Europe you can visit them they would be of great help for sure, but don't go for the fake ones like Adonis.
post #48 of 164 (permalink) Old 07-29-2018, 12:16 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Yes, it's true. My friend also tried to contact them through emails but it seems like they are not up for any kind of cooperation. Other than my friend I have heard the same story from many other people. They are just playing with the feelings of others, they have no idea how hard this situation could be for any women. It's my advice that before going for any further treatments please make sure that you are in right hands, which Adonis is just not. Try searching for any other fertility clinic I am sure you will find the right one.
post #49 of 164 (permalink) Old 07-30-2018, 02:48 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

"
I hope you are fine. Sorry to hear about your problems. You have gone through a very tough time. Such horribles situation you have faced in your life. I have sympathy for you. Well, dear, life is not easy to spend. It require the strength to bear the pain of life. Do not lose hope. This is not the end yet. You should try to gain. Today I'm also here to share my own experience with. I also had a horrible experience at other clinic named Lotus. It was the worst experience of my life. I got married two years ago. I faced three miscarriages after my marriage. I became infertile. I decided to have my baby through surrogacy. I got to know about the clinic named Lotus. I tried to contact them. First' They responded to me but after three-four reply they stopped to reply me. It made me more depressed. I was like they did not want to help me. I tried much time but did not get a single response. It is really a sick clinic."
post #50 of 164 (permalink) Old 07-30-2018, 02:50 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

mmm
post #51 of 164 (permalink) Old 07-30-2018, 07:30 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Darcy! I am so sorry to hear about your experience. Clinics like Adonis are making it worse to suffer. They should be banned. I can feel your anger. I felt the same when got no response from them after the wait of 5months. But I am glad I stopped my self for wasting my precious time with them. People should not depressed when any problem comes to them. I contacted the clinic my friend told me about it. It's the hope of every infertile couple. Its success rate is so high. They are located in Europe and offering this treatment at a reasonable price. I am going to start my procedure with them next month. So you should confidently go for it. Best of luck.
post #52 of 164 (permalink) Old 07-30-2018, 08:06 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, I really feel sad about the bad experience. But I have a great news for you. Have you listened to the name of Biotexcom clinic Europe? They are coming to London on 18 19 August. The whole clinic's team will be in front of you. You will have the chance to communicate with them. Anastasia, the head of the English department will be there herself. Isn't it great? Any query can be solved with her. You can register on surrogacy@biotexcom.com. Few seats are left. Everyone is willing to be the part of the event. You won't get a better chance than this. I hope this news becomes the best news of the day to you. You should avail this. Not everyone is lucky.
post #53 of 164 (permalink) Old 07-30-2018, 08:56 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello precious, I hope you are doing fine and great. don't feel sad and left out. don't lose hope in yourself. Your tears are more important than trusting any unstable clinic. I felt the same. All when I had faced miserable days of my life. All because of Infertility. I had no other choice left, except for surrogacy. Surrogacy was the right decision for me, as it helped me a lot. I feel so great and better now. All thanks to that amazing clinic in Europe. They made my journey so memorable and beautiful.
post #54 of 164 (permalink) Old 07-30-2018, 12:23 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Darcy hope you are doing well. I am so sorry for what happened. It is so sad. Please dont loose heart. There are many good clinics out there. I am also an infertile and now considering surrogacy treatment. I was also confused about choosing a clinic as I am 36 years old and I dont have time to waste. Few days earlier I came to know that a very well known Ukraine based clinic is coming to visit London UK. Biotexcom clinic is very famous and high rated clinic. They will be visiting London on 18 and 19 august. Where they will be discussing there treatment plans and will also give chance to sign treatment contract. I was a bit confused if there will be language issue. Thankfully their head of English department Anastasia is also coming so there wont be any such issue. I registered myself instantly as there are limited seats available. You can also avail this once in a lifetime opportunity.
post #55 of 164 (permalink) Old 07-31-2018, 02:18 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello Darcy! I feel bad for you after reading this post. I know how it feels like when you face such emotional breakdown. Choosing a proper clinic for a treatment especially like surrogacy can be challenging. It happened to me too. But I can help others who are going through this face that if you are trying to find a place for surrogacy, then there is a golden chance for you. Especially for those who live in Europe. There is a great surrogacy setup named Biotexcom. I personally had my surrogacy done from this clinic. It is in Ukraine but I have heard that on 18-19 August, they are arranging an event in the UK. For those who live in London or nearby can avail this opportunity. I suggest that if you want to your surrogacy done or if you have any questions regarding it, then join this amazing team. You can go to their official website for more details. Good luck!
post #56 of 164 (permalink) Old 07-31-2018, 03:41 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hey

Hello. How are you? I hope you are doing well. You have my best wishes. I know what emotional breakdowns feel like. I cannot carry my children myself as I am overage. Followed by many serious health conditions. I have opted for surrogacy with a great clinic. They provide great services for their clients and healthcare facilities. Sadly before going to this clinic, I had to go through so many difficulties. I went to Adonis clinic to Ukraine. So much traveling and zero output. They have disappointed me completely. I wish I could sue them but well can't do much. Hope they pay for their horrible services. I call it a complete scam. Please don't waste your time there. It is really expensive too and their treatments are not successful at all. Anyway, good luck to you. Sending my love and support.
post #57 of 164 (permalink) Old 07-31-2018, 05:33 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by darcy View Post
Hello! I wanted to share something on this forum about my pregnancy. I got married 3 years back. We had a child break plan for certain months until last fall. So we started conceiving. I couldn’t get pregnant after a few attempts. We got a recommendation of a clinic named Adonis.I had to go through six months of terrible medications. But it only compounded my physical pain over emotional stress

This is heart-breaking dear. I hope things will get better soon.
post #58 of 164 (permalink) Old 07-31-2018, 06:22 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello Darcy, I am so sorry for your pain and disappointment. These clinics dont really care about what they are doing. Infertility is hard to fight alone but to top it with the insensitivity of people, it becomes really hard to cope. I have heard so many stories about them, all in negative sense that i wonder if they are still in business. I have heard of biotexcom clinic which is located in Ukraine. They are very well reputed and i would suggest you to try them out. Apparently they have a two day event next month on 18th and 19th of august, in London. It would be convenient to save a trip to Ukraine if you get yourself registered and meet them there. they will have their English head with them, so it will be easy to communicate. I think they are even offering to sign the contract at the spot which is too good to miss. Best of luck.
post #59 of 164 (permalink) Old 08-02-2018, 09:50 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Yes, it's true. I also tried to contact them through emails but it seems like they are not up for any kind of cooperation. I have heard the same story from a lot of other people as well. They are just playing with the feelings of others, they have no idea how hard this situation could be for any women. It's my advice that before going for any further treatments please make sure that you are in right hands, which Adonis is just not. Try searching for any other fertility clinic I am sure you will find the right one.
post #60 of 164 (permalink) Old 08-02-2018, 12:13 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi there. I am so sorry to hear what you went through. My sister was infertile. Thus she went through this too. She contacted them. And they did not even reply back. My sister tried to get through the A***s clinic. And they did not acknowledge her. I have no idea. If they cannot reply back. Why even make this clinic. Instead of helping people through surrogacy. they are demotivating people. I hope no-one contacts them further. Just e careful everyone. Whosoever is looking for good clinics.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in