my problem - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
New Member Introductions Introduce yourself to the community here!
RulesGetting Started With Sybermoms.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-28-2018, 09:07 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

my problem

Hi, I am new here. Need your guidance. Can anyone tell me about IVF? Is it safe for females to do? Which will be the best place for it. Kindly please reply to my post. My sister is infertile. Her doctor recommends her IVF. She doesn't have any experience with that. Can anyone please share your success story. It will be helpful for us.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 04:34 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, Liza, I hope you and your sister are well. I am really sorry to hear about your sister's infertility. I can totally understand what she might be going through. I am on the same boat as hers. Every suggestion by a doctor is a big confusion in itself. Firstly she should make sure that the clinic she is visiting has a high success rate. I have realized the importance of good clinic after visiting one. It wouldn't be an exaggeration if I said it completely changed my life. Anyways, secondly, I think she should opt for IVF. It has been successful for so many couples I know. You just need to be patient and ready for the unexpected. It is unpredictable, so you never know if it will work for you or not in the first attempt. Other than that throughout the process stay calm. I am sure it will be a success for her. All my warm wishes are with her.
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 07:49 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey. I am so sorry about your sister. I hope that she will be a mother soon. I was facing infertility for 10 years. I wanted to be a mom badly. So I decided to go for surrogacy. Before that IVF failed for me twice. I was so worried so I went for surrogacy. I went to Europe for it. Now I have a baby. I have no more worries.
post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 08:27 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

It is really sad. It must be so painful for her. I wish her best of luck. IVF is a great procedure. But it is not necessary that it may be successful for everyone. I think you can try it but it is not sure that whether it will be successful or not. Well, I would prefer surrogacy because it is a safe procedure. I wish you best of luck.
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 08:57 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello there. Welcome to the forum. How are you? Hope you're doing well. I'm very sorry to hear about your sister. I can see you're concerned about IVF. But there is nothing to worry about. IVF is totally safe. I have seen many success stories. It has been giving so much hope and a chance to become parents to people like us. Tell her to look for some clinics in Europe. They're doing an amazing job there. I've heard great reviews about them. And so many success stories. Don't lose hope. There is a way for everyone. Much love and prayers! xx
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 10:16 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

She can definitely go for IVF. It will be a bit painful. Though it is worth it. She should definitely go for it. She can opt for Europe. There are some affordable clinics there. I am sure she will get success there.
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 01:20 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Liza awe! I am very sad for your sister. basically, Infertility is a huge problem nowadays. I think we are not much healthful as our forefathers. I can understand the feelings of your sister. Because I was also infertile. I will share my story with you. I hope you will get help from my story. I am so nervous and confused. I thought that everything has finished for me. nothing is in my hands. then someone advised me for IVF. I went to Ukraine for IVF. This clinic supports me a lot, its doctors are professionals. I will suggest you to visit this clinic. Beware from other clinics. they only waste our precious time. see this link carefully. httpd://YouTube/watch?v=Joshua_Fiji.
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-30-2018, 08:01 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Yes, dear, we can help you with it. IVF is a very common treatment for infertility. She should search for it on the web. Find out different clinics. There are many good ones in Ukraine. She should refer to them. I hope her problem is solved soon. Sending baby dust her way.
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-30-2018, 10:16 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

We all are here to support your friend. Tell her to stay strong. Everything will be okay with the passage of time. She has to keep faith in herself. Search for some good clinics on the internet. I am sure things will be fine soon. Wish her best of luck. Keep us updated.
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-03-2018, 12:10 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Tell her not to worry. Everything will be okay. She has to stay strong. We all are here for her. I will pray for her. Wishing her best of luck. Much love for her.
post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 08:24 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey! I,too, am an infertile woman. 3 months ago I got to know this. I was so depressed. My husband and I decided to go for Surrogacy. My friend told me about a good clinic in Ukraine. We have contacted them and they have guided us so well. Soon we will have our IVF from there. We both are literally satisfied with their services. You should visit this clinic for your sister`s IVF
post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 09:25 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, Liza. Sorry to know about your sister.why infertility is becoming a major issue for every 3rd women. I am also infertile but I donít get disappointed. It took me three years to have my baby. I donít have any experience of IVF but my sister did with IVF. Although IVF and surrogacy are two different treatment for infertility. But many couples have got a positive result. I am not a doctor but from my sister, I have got a little bit knowledge of it.IVF is the quite an effective procedure. In this process, the egg is combined with sperm outside the body. Fertilize egg undergoes Embryo culture for 2-6 days and then transferred to same or another women uterus. I know its very lengthy process and painful too but it gives the guaranteed result. The intention of this process is to establish a successful pregnancy. I hope it will help your sisters.
post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 10:52 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello Liza! Welcome to the forum. Yes, I can tell you about IVF. It stands for In Vitro Fertilization. In this process the eggs are fertilized outside the woman's body and are implanted in a womb of women. This is one of the ways to have children if you are infertile. Tell your sister not to worry. It is one of the safe procedures.
post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 09:55 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Yes! It's safe! I am have had it. But, didn't work for me. Anyway! Cases are different here. So, yeah! I had it at a center in Kiev, now undergoing surrogacy maybe? So, yeah! Surely! Would suggest you to go for it? It works in most cases.
post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 04:52 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Well... It depends upon your physical and mental stability. If you think you are strong enough to carry a pregnancy, then it's okay! However, if you don't wanna take any health risk, you may leave it! Surrogacy is another choice for you. As a surrogate mother carries your child. So, there's not any health risk for you. Success is definite with European clinics too! Wishing you good luck!!
post #16 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 06:12 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, i will be more than happy to help. Yes, IVF is a great procedure. But surrogacy is more efficient option to consider. Surrogacy is bit expensive than IVF but it is worth it. As surrogacy is safe option than IVF. It is a painless and simple procedure and it has high success rate as well. the rate of failure is also less. But still it is your choice. I will recommend you the best thing according to my point of view but still final call is yours. And Please do consider the fertility clinics in ukraine. There are so many clinics that are providing reliable and so affordable procedures. Plus their success rate is high as well. I am these days visiting a clinic in ukraine for my surrogacy as well. And this clinic has proven to be one of the most reliable and successful clinic. And the whole team of the clinic that includes doctors, staff and head are so down to earth. And they go out of ways to make things work out for their clients. This is the best thing i love about them.
post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 10:46 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

In Vitro Fertilization is a treatment in which eggs are extracted, sperms are retrieved and then eggs and sperms are combined. After that embryo are transferred in the Uterus. All this take place in a laboratory. This is a great treatment for infertile couples. Choosing a prominent clinic is really important for these treatments. People usually visit Europe for these treatments. A clinic in Europe is known for its excellence. You should visit them. My good wishes and prayers are with you.
post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 02:18 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Well, my Freind doesn't worry. I can understand your confusion. You must visit a clinic in Europe. They are best in dealing with infertility treatments. They will recommend your sister IVF or surrogacy according to her condition. So don't waste your time and contact them as soon as possible for you. My best wishes are with you and your sister.
post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 02:38 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by monika View Post
Hey, Liza, I hope you and your sister are well. I am really sorry to hear about your sister's infertility. I can totally understand what she might be going through. I am on the same boat as hers. Every suggestion by a doctor is a big confusion in itself. Firstly she should make sure that the clinic she is visiting has a high success rate. I have realized the importance of good clinic after visiting one. It wouldn't be an exaggeration if I said it completely changed my life. Anyways, secondly, I think she should opt for IVF. It has been successful for so many couples I know. You just need to be patient and ready for the unexpected. It is unpredictable, so you never know if it will work for you or not in the first attempt. Other than that throughout the process stay calm. I am sure it will be a success for her. All my warm wishes are with her.
Hey There Monika, Sorry to hear about your infertility too. Sadly it's widespread nowadays and people are unaware of such treatment. I admit what you have said. Every suggestion itself becomes a confusion. Im so glad that a clinic has changed your life. The journey must be very hard before going to a good clinic. As not everyone chooses a right place for themselves. IVF has been a successful treatment I would say. But it doesn't work in everyone's case. IVF is a lot risky and stressful. And if some is impatient then one should never go for IVF. The reason I always suggest Surrogacy as it's safer and is less stressful. The clinic I visited in Ukraine is visiting London soon, I hope that people visit them to get their confusions and questions answered there.
post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 03:27 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilyking View Post
She can definitely go for IVF. It will be a bit painful. Though it is worth it. She should definitely go for it. She can opt for Europe. There are some affordable clinics there. I am sure she will get success there.
Hey Emily, I pray that you are good. Well, You are right that IVF is very distressing. Everyone has their own opinions. I think IVF has a good success rate. But still, i prefer Surrogacy over other treatments. It's safer and is a sure shot. There are some really good clinics in Ukraine. I would suggest people visit them. Im sure all the questions of them will be answered.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in