Promise Kept - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
New Member Introductions Introduce yourself to the community here!
RulesGetting Started With Sybermoms.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-13-2018, 08:15 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Promise Kept

Hello there all. I hope you all are doing good. As you all might remember. A few days back I mentioned that my friend went to this clinic in Europe. She loved the environment there and everything else too. She was in love with the staff. I happen to have a chat with her last night. I asked her for details. I wanted to help you guys here. So the name of the clinic is Biotexcom. They are situated in Ukraine. The clinic has a great surrogacy rate. She told me another great news. The clinic is visiting the Uk next month. All those in town can go meet them. It is an amazing opportunity. Though the seats are limited. You will have to register with them. However, this is once in a lifetime chance. Go girls avail it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-19-2018, 06:57 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I hope you are fine. it is great. You found the best one. my friend also had surrogacy from the same clinic. She has faced infertility for many years. She wanted to be a mom badly. It was not in her fate. At first, she decided to go for IVF from Adonis clinic. It was ruined. It was devastating. later she chose European clinic. it was renown for its surrogacy. She has a baby now. She is happy with her decision. She is happy to be a mom.
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-19-2018, 07:03 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi. you are right. They keep their promises. I have visited them personally. I first was deceived by Adonis clinic. It was the worst clinic I ever visited. I later decided to change the clinic. I went to this clinic for surrogacy. I was provided with a surrogate. She was medically healthy. She later gave birth to my son. I am happy that I chose it. Surrogacy is really a blessing. I am happy that I made a right choice. I have no more worries now. I hope this would help others too.
post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-19-2018, 11:27 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This is so exciting. I can't believe they are finally going to be here. I have been waiting for them for so long. I even took off from my office on 18-19 August so that there would not be any problems at the exact moment. I am so happy that now I don't have to fly to Ukraine for my Initial Consultation. You guys should also hurry up to get yourselves registered. Hoping to see you all there. Lots of love to you guys.
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-19-2018, 11:33 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am so glad that they are so caring. They have very cooperative staff. I so wanted them to come to London and finally, they will be here on 18-19 August. This is the opportunity of a lifetime. I am going to get my contract signed right there at the event. I hope everyone gets themselves registers. I am so excited to meet Anastasia. She is a very sweet lady. Wishing you the best of luck
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 07:20 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello there, I hope you are doing good. Thank you for recommending them to us. I am a huge fan of Biotexcom clinic. A few years ago I have had a wonderful journey of surrogacy via the clinic and I was thinking about trying them again for another one. I have heard about the event they are arranging for the benefit of their clients. I am not sure about the dates and venue.I think it will be confirmed soon. I am a big fan of Anastasia and to see she will be accompanying them is amazing. It is a one off chance. She s their English Head and she deserves the post. They are signing the contracts at the spot. It is a great favor ad is so much convenient. I would love to save a trip to another country just to sign contract. I cant wait to meet them all!
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 02:14 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hey Emilyking!!! Calm down, baby. don’t you hear about the updated news of an event? So dear if not then let me tell you. the event is postponed for a few months. No one knows when they will organize it again. no confirmation is made yet. Anastasia said the only biotexcom is trying its best. See what happened. The interesting thing is not only dates have been changes but the venue is also changed. I cannot say it confirm because it all depends upon clinic mood. The registration process is stopped now. Maybe it starts later. But they said to stay tuned to our social media page for updates. They will not start their ceremony until and unless all people get aware of its new dates. Thanks for their care and concerns.
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 08:19 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey
, how are you doing. I feel bad for you. It must be hard for you. I can feel your pain. we are in the same boat.I am also an infertile. The reason of my infertility is heart disease. I tried 3 times to conceive but failed. doctor recommended us to look for other others. We decided to go for surrogacy. We heard about Ukraine clinic for surrogacy. So we moved to Ukraine for treatment. There we found a good reputed clinic for surrogacy. The clinic is hygiene and also have skilled staff. They found a good surrogate for us. They made our dream come true. We are living happily with our baby. It is all thanks to them.
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 02:17 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I have also read this news on their site. They are coming here soon. I have read many posts in which people have mentioned both date and venue. That was true though. But there's an update for the even. They have made a slight change in date and venue. They are not coming on the dates mentioned before. Rather it would take some time for them to decide the new venue. BiotexCom is one of the best clinics morally. They keep their promises and never betray anyone. They are even providing a guarantee for the success in the treatment. This shows their truthfulness and dedication. Well, it's great that you are joining them too. But you've to wait for some more time. I wish this time may your dream come true!
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 04:10 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Aww, that's so nice. I am really happy for your friend. It's so nice that her treatment got successful. She kept faith in yourself. And that's something amazing. Many people face infertility. It happens with some people. But thankfully, surrogacy went fine for her. It is indeed a blessing. I recommend it to many infertile couples. I know it can prove to be very beneficial to them. My sister also went for surrogacy in Ukraine. She was so satisfied with the treatment of this clinic. I hope it goes fine for everyone else too. Many people need prayers for their treatments. And my prayers are with all of them. I hope they find their rainbows soon. Wishing good luck to everyone out there.
post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 04:29 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there! How are you doing? I hope you are doing okay. Thanks for sharing the great news here. I remember my journey with this clinic. I had a great experience here. I am also an infertile person. I had been TTC since marriage but didn't conceive. I had faced infertility for 9 years. Then I came to know about surrogacy. I had blessed with a baby boy through surrogacy. Surrogacy proved like a miracle to me. I recommend other infertile to go for surrogacy to complete their wish of having children. Best wishes. God bless all.
post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 04:33 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This is superb. I am so glad to hear the good news. When you mentioned your friend, I was quite worried about her. I am so glad that her journey went successfully. It requires a lot of courage. She is a very brave lady. I am very happy for her. Finally, her dreams have come true. She is a mom. And what's a better feeling than that? I hope she stays happy forever. And I hope she never faces any difficult situation in her life ever. I want that for every infertile person out there. I hope everyone gets out of their problems soon. Wishing good luck to all such people.
post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 05:18 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am so happy to read your post. Many people these days are dealing with infertility. But thankfully, we have assisted methods to have a baby. I am so glad to hear about your friend's good news. Congratulations to her. She must be feeling so happy now. I also went to Ukraine to have surrogacy. My journey was really wrong but I was satisfied. The treatment went smoothly. I am so happy with my baby now. I wish you the best of luck in your future. Never lose faith in yourself. I hope you get all the happiness that you want. I hope no one has to face any fertility issue. I hope no one gets to see this hard time. Wish you good luck with your future too.
post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 06:28 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, hope you are doing well. I am so happy for your friend. She is so lucky. Can you please help me to find a clinic as well? Or tell me about that clinic which your friend visited? I recently contacted a clinic in enrope as well. But my experience was not so well. I was planning for my surrogacy. And i found this clinic on facebook. The clinic is L***s. I contacted them. As i wanted to get all the details. Because i live in uk and it was hard for me to visit without any information. So i emailed the clinic. And started waiting for reply. I kept on emailing for daily basis for two months. And waited for reply with hopes. But they didn't replied me at all. I even called the clinic often. But they didn't even picked up my call. I wasted my two months on them. their behavior made me so depressed. I don't know why they did that to me. I am never going to contact them again.
post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 06:44 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This is a big issue but nobody talks about it. I am glad you did. Thank you for such a positive post, dear. There are so many posts of desperate infertile women. I’m glad to read such a supporting post. I completely agree with you. Doctors are doing everything possible to help infertile couples. And it is really great. A lot of women are suffering from infertility for years. They just don’t know how to deal with it. If you were speaking about Biotexcom, it really works. It already helped a lot of women. I’m surprised to know that they are having an event soon.
post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 09:32 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi Emily. How are you doing? Hope so you are doing fine. Well, I am really feeling very happy that your friend had such good experience in BioTexCom clinic. I also read so many good reviews about that clinic. And that's why I have decided to have my surrogacy treatment there. And that clinic was arranging a seminar. But unfortunately, due to some reason, the seminar has been postponed. I don't know what is the reason. But that event is not organizing in the UK. I have visited their website. And they give assurance that they are going to rearrange it soon.
post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 10:42 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Thanks for this post. I have seen many infertile couples having successful treatments there. Seriously, Biotexcom is playing an immense role to help several infertile couples. Even when I was struggling with infertility at that time Biotexcom helped me by providing surrogacy. But I would like to aware you guys that the seminar has postponed. It will happen some other day the venue is not finalized yet. So that's a great chance for every infertile couple who did not yet reserved have another chance to be booked for this event. I hope it will be a great opportunity. Keep visiting their website for further details about the event. My sympathies
post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 10:44 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

There is a bad news for you. The event you have been posted about is delayed for some time due to some reasons. So you have to wait for some more time. My friend who lives in London told me that date and venue for the London event have been changed now. Soon they are going to arrange a new schedule for the event. So, guys, you have to wait for some time. It's good in a sense that more people can attend it now.
post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 11:17 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi Emily how are you? I hope you are doing good. Am happy to know about the best journey of your friend. You were supporting her in her hard times. We all need a friend like you. Well yes, Biotexcom is an amazing clinic. They are the best in this field. Because of their best services, people from all over the world visit them. They don't only provide us with the best treatments. They are also known for their social meeting and gathering. Nowadays they are also planning to arrange a seminar on infertility treatments. You can sign a contract with them. You can also meet with their doctors especially Head of English department Anastasia. Its a great opportunity to avail. I am super excited about this treatment. Looking forward to seeing you all there. May God bless us all.
post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-23-2018, 09:46 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello there, Emily. I hope you're doing good. I remember you posted your friend's story here. Her story inspired me a lot and I forwarded it to one of my colleagues at work. She's an infertile woman too. Due to her having endometriosis, it is very difficult to conceive a child. 2 years back, she was pregnant but fell off the stairs and miscarried the baby. Anyway, I've been reading a lot of good reviews about this clinic. As I'm helping her find a satisfying clinic. She's very dear to me and I can't let infertility take over her life. I believe that if this clinic is putting so much effort into helping people and providing them with promising treatments then they're definitely worth a visit. She's going to call them soon and book an appointment. I'm so happy that she's finally doing this. I just hope everything goes well for her. Fingers crossed!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in