struggles paid off - Page 3 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
New Member Introductions Introduce yourself to the community here!
RulesGetting Started With Sybermoms.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 02:57 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there! Congratulations on becoming a mother. Children are a blessing. I am also an infertile person. Well, in my case as I was diagnosed with PCOS so I opted for IVF. I had a successful IVF treatment in the first attempt at a professional clinic in Europe. Best of luck for your future. God bless you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 05:06 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh View Post
Hey, hope you are doing well. I am so happy for you. I am also an infertile. And soon i am going to start my surrogacy at a clinic. The clinic is in Europe. It has higher success rate. The procedures are so reliable. Even the prices are so reasonable as well. The doctors are so well experienced.They even hire the surrogates and egg donors on their own. The procedure is proceeded under law and rules. so i am kinda satisfied with the clinic. Doctors will soon call us for procedure to start. We are waiting for their call. I am so desperate to start my procedure. I hope my journey goes well. I am so hopeful for my surrogacy. Do remember me in your prayers as well.
Hi Niamh, Im doing good hope you are fine as well. Sorry to hear about your infertility. The journey must have been hard. But the positive part is you fought and finally reached to the right path. Im sure the clinic you have chosen proves to be a good one for you. The Doctors there are experienced truly. And I assume that you already have met the consultancy team. In the time of my procedure, I still remember how good they explained about it. Asi from the beginning I had a little misconception about surrogacy. But im so glad that they treated me so well and bless me with my own kid. I wish you goodluck for your treatment.
post #43 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 08:04 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, Whats up ? I am sure that you are doing well. Living like a strong believer. I am agree with you. You are right at this point. This is a beautiful process in sense of success ratio. This is also beneficial thing. Do you think that it has ]the downside. No one is being forced to go into it. I cant see people suffering due to problems that are out of their control. No one chooses to be infertile. I stand with surrogacy as well. Thank you for writing this post. Hopefully, many others will agree to this as well!. So, I'll say that infertile people to chose the best clinic first. This is important that clinic choice should be on the basis of their success ratio.. That kind of clinic will provide the good. Always be strong to the beliefs. Hope for the best and never give up your efforts. My pray and hope that interfiles people will surely have their desires fulfillment very soon. My best wishes and love.
post #44 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 09:57 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey dear, I hope you are safe and sound. Sorry to know that you have gone through such a stressful situation. My brother wife had gone through the same from the situation. A few months ago she got pregnant. It was very happy news for all of us. But she lost her 6th-month baby due to a car accident. It was a black day for her. This accident left a long-lasting impact on her fertility. Now she is unable to conceive. But we have discussed her problem with one of the best clinic in Europe. Soon we are starting her treatment with this clinic. I hope she will get a positive response like you.
post #45 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 11:12 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Isn't it amazing to find refuge in a safe place? For me the clinicin the Ukraine is the place of refuge for me. I found this clinic while searching for the fertility treatment providers. It has everything one can dream for. Economy of rates, updated treatment options and above all the highly committed staff are the strength of the clinic. After going through all the details I could not stop myself from choosing this clinic. It is really going to be the dream catcher for me. Just wish me all the best for the days to come.
post #46 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 01:59 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Thank you for sharing your story with this. It is good to see you not giving up. I have seen so mnay couples who give up completely. In some cases, they even break off their wedding. It is a sad situation, for the woman and the man. People should be caring in such situations. Surrogacy is a wonderful option. My friend went for it a year back. She has an adorable sweet baby now. I am so happy for her. This would not have been possible without surrogacy. She had an amazing experience with the clinic and the entire process of surrogacy. If the clinic is good, it would be able to help the couples overcome their fears. The clinic my friend went to really helped them out with the entire procedure. Looking at how happy my friend is., I think it is an amazing procedure.
post #47 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 08:01 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Your story tells us a lot! It's nearly an inspiration for others. I always love when people come out and share it with others. So, yeah! I know infertility ruins. I'm glad it worked for you. I'm also having my treatment in Europe. So, yeah! They really have such amazing health care there. Anyway! Thanks that you shared. I think your mum's advised and your struggle really worked well. Bless you. CONGRATS! Stay shinning! xx
post #48 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 08:32 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

CONGRATULATIONS! Great! That's really the most wonderful news! I am happy for you. Glad to meet someone here finally who have been through the same route as mine. I've also had surrogacy and my first child through it. So, yeah! It's really was an amazing experience and changed my life. Well, happy for you too. Yes! It such a long struggle, I can relate it all. Click here to enlarge I'd love to know more! Take care! xx
post #49 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 02:30 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammy.j View Post
Thank you for sharing this experience. It is very helpful. I hope many people get to read this and it is useful to them. the success of these infertility treatments depends on the clinic you select. The better the choice of clinic more the chances of success at one try. My friend had her IVF from a clinic in Ukraine. The doctors listened to her very carefully. The staff cooperated. She succeeded in her first try. Although, painful but the procedure was worth the baby. Must give them a try!
Hey Ammy, I admit every bit of what you have said. The forums are very helpful to the people who are seeking bits of advice. And the experiences really matter in such complicated issues like Infertility. IVF is a bit distressing and is time-consuming than surrogacy. I think one should go for a sure shot instead of wasting time. There are some good clinics in Ukraine doing a great job.
post #50 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 03:35 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by rihaza View Post
Wow, this is amazing. Thank you for sharing this. It is a motivation for all. So proud of you. Not losing hope is bigger than infertility. Nothing is impossible. My sister is infertile. Surrogacy is a really great method. We just have to handle the situation calmly. Better things are coming. Now she is going to meet some clinic in Europe. Europe indeed has the best clinics. I know this is the best she has. Pray for her, dear. All the best for the future ahead.
Hi Rihaza, Such posts are very motivational I believe. One should never lose hope. As there are amazing treatments to deal with infertility. Im so sorry to know about your sister's infertility. She made a very good decision, however. Im sure she will have a successful surrogacy from Ukraine. I pray that she pull through this situation soon.
post #51 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 04:38 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklyn View Post
Hello Everyone, I hope all of you are doing great. I want to share my infertility story. I got married 6 years ago. And we both have been TTC. I and my husband excitedly wanted our children. We both love babies a lot. But then We got to know about my infertility. That was such a horrible situation for both of us. We were so hurt and dishearten at that time. My mother suggested me surrogacy. I was so tensed as the success was not confirmed. But I luckily opted for that treatment. From a well-known clinic in Europe. And trust me that was the best decision of my life. I’m a blessed mother.
This is so wonderful. I am so happy for you. I know infertility is such a hard time. I have been through it. It drove me into depression. We have been looking into surrogacy ourselves. My husband is the one who brought it up. It is the best solution for our situation. We had been TTC for such a long time. We even went for IVF, but it did not work. I had miscarriages. I am glad that we are given this chance of surrogacy. It is a live saver for so mnay. Thank you for sharing your story. It is quite motivational.
post #52 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 07:56 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

such a beautiful happy ending it was. You are so lucky that everything worked out for you. Surrogacy is no doubt such a bliss. It has been putting colors to lives of people for so long. I am so happy to see that finally people are getting aware of these treatments. When i was diagnosed infertile, i had no idea about these treatments at all. My 12 years long TTC journey was so hard for me. Few months back my doctor gave up on us and introduced us this term of infertility treatments. We came back home, i grabbed my laptop and started researching on these treatments. I researched each and every treatment thoroughly because i didn't wanted to take a chance any more. I found surrogacy best among all so i chose it. I was confident in my decision but one more hard thing was to choose right clinic for it. It took me 3 months to trust a clinic and finally got courage to contact them. And thank god! it worked out for us. I am so happy that things are finally falling into right place. The clinic has been so polite and gentle with us since the day we visited. I am so happy for my journey. Do pray for us as well. I am so desperate to have my own baby.
post #53 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-15-2018, 09:57 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Wao. this is so good to know. Congratulations on your success. I am so happy for you. how are you doing now? I hope one day I will also be able to share that I am a blessed mother. We have just started trying. Wish us luck. Love and wishes to you.
post #54 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-17-2018, 12:30 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey! Hope you are doing well. It is good to know that you have been TTC. I did hear somewhere that using the pill for a very long time may have a slight effect on this. But I'm not sure really. I don't think you should change doctors so often. Find the one that suits you. It is important to continue the treatment prescribed by your doctor till the end. you will get pregnant soon, hopefully. Don't lose hope.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in