struggles paid off - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
New Member Introductions Introduce yourself to the community here!
RulesGetting Started With Sybermoms.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 06:54 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

struggles paid off

Hello Everyone, I hope all of you are doing great. I want to share my infertility story. I got married 6 years ago. And we both have been TTC. I and my husband excitedly wanted our children. We both love babies a lot. But then We got to know about my infertility. That was such a horrible situation for both of us. We were so hurt and dishearten at that time. My mother suggested me surrogacy. I was so tensed as the success was not confirmed. But I luckily opted for that treatment. From a well-known clinic in Europe. And trust me that was the best decision of my life. I’m a blessed mother.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 07:17 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This forum is amazing, it helped me a lot too. I came to know about this clinic in Ukraine. I have heard many success stories from there. They really are great. They offer the best packages at affordable prices. The doctors there are best-experienced. They use the latest methodologies in the process. Also, they are very humble and cooperative. The surrogates are kept in a healthy environment. They guarantee you success! Above all, they are arranging an event soon. I wish you Luck, mate!
post #3 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 07:42 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello Jacklyn. I am happy that your struggles paid off. You are really lucky in this regard. You had the luck to contact a good clinic and its great really. I was also helped along the journey by a highly efficient clinic. I was ttc for 8 years when i was told I couldnt conceive and was infertile. It was a very depressing time but I finally decided to go fro surrogacy and I believe it was the best decision of my life.The clinic I chose was very helpful and cooperative. I was assisted in every way possible. It was also very cost effective and economical. The result was very beautiful in the form of my healthy little baby. I will always be grateful to them. I think there are some good clinics which try to provide top class fertility treatments.
post #4 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 09:31 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, hope you are doing well. I am so happy for you. I am also an infertile. And soon i am going to start my surrogacy at a clinic. The clinic is in Europe. It has higher success rate. The procedures are so reliable. Even the prices are so reasonable as well. The doctors are so well experienced.They even hire the surrogates and egg donors on their own. The procedure is proceeded under law and rules. so i am kinda satisfied with the clinic. Doctors will soon call us for procedure to start. We are waiting for their call. I am so desperate to start my procedure. I hope my journey goes well. I am so hopeful for my surrogacy. Do remember me in your prayers as well.
post #5 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 05:04 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello Jacklyn! I'm so happy to hear of your case. CONGRATS! So, yeah! That's how it goes! Anyway! We are undergoing the process later this month at a center. I have the same case as yours. I've also wasted years. I've PCOS and can't conceive. So, happy to hear of your case. But, thanks for sharing it! It makes me pretty much motivated now! Stay blessed dear!
post #6 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-17-2018, 02:10 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, there. I hope you're okay. This makes me so happy. I had a similar experience. And, I've been so happy. I underwent treatment and chose IVF. And, it worked out in the end. I was so delighted! The clinic that I went to, is so great! It was the best decision of my life. They treated me in such a nice manner. I suffered from unexplained infertility. It took me a couple of rounds of IVF. But, it was all smooth. I'm so thankful to the clinic. They are the best thing that has happened to me. They've fulfilled my dream!
post #7 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 02:42 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hi, hope so you are fine. I am so happy for you. I pray for you and your baby. I really understand your situation. I had gone through an accident. I had a miscarriage and after that news, I was shattered. That I cannot conceive again. But my husband's support and love made me strong. Nowadays infertility is not a big problem. With the advancement of science. Many solutions are available. The method of surrogacy guarantees success. This is the reason I chose it too. and I also visited a very great clinic. My best wishes to all women out here. Dealing with such issues. Prayers are with you. Just handle this situation calmly. Better things are surely on their way. Sending you lots of love dear. Take care of yourself.
post #8 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 02:55 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Wow, this is amazing. Thank you for sharing this. It is a motivation for all. So proud of you. Not losing hope is bigger than infertility. Nothing is impossible. My sister is infertile. Surrogacy is a really great method. We just have to handle the situation calmly. Better things are coming. Now she is going to meet some clinic in Europe. Europe indeed has the best clinics. I know this is the best she has. Pray for her, dear. All the best for the future ahead.
post #9 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 04:40 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Thank you for sharing this experience. It is very helpful. I hope many people get to read this and it is useful to them. the success of these infertility treatments depends on the clinic you select. The better the choice of clinic more the chances of success at one try. My friend had her IVF from a clinic in Ukraine. The doctors listened to her very carefully. The staff cooperated. She succeeded in her first try. Although, painful but the procedure was worth the baby. Must give them a try!
post #10 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 05:01 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hey there dear well this is obviously one of the hardest things to actually take a decision when one is dealing with infertility to actually decide that for which treatment one should go for will it give results or not? but yeah good thing that there are now clinics which are there for our guidance so that we seek the best solutions when we are in the hardest [hases of our lives. so best of luck to all out there who are in the same phase good luck.
post #11 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 06:46 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello Jacklyn. How are you? This is such a lovely post. I'm really happy for you. You deserved this happiness! I'm glad things worked out. I had the same exact experience. They are such an amazing clinic. They've helped me so much. I was delighted that I chose them. They have the best staff. And, the doctors are incredible. They help you out so much! It was a life-changing decision. I hope all of you get to experience it, too!
post #12 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 09:28 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey! I am so glad to hear about your story that you are a blessed mother now. I feel so happy while watching happy mothers. I would love to share my story with you guys too. I got married 5 years ago. After four years of struggles and visits to different clinics, I lost hope. I was not able to conceive. My doctors told me that I cannot conceive. I was so depressed. My husband and I were so worried. Then someone told us about IVF. We had IVF procedure from a good clinic which is situated in Ukraine. Their environment was so healthy. I felt really calm there. I am conceiving now and I am very excited for my baby. I think we are talking about the same clinic. Because it is the best clinic that everyone is admiring for. I would suggest every infertile couple go and visit this clinic.
post #13 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-20-2018, 03:56 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello there! Just went through your post. It is inspirational in the sense that you did not iveup. You were consistent. This is the real meaning of life. You see life iis name of ups and downs. Sometimes there will be ups. sometimes there will be downs. We need to be ready to face all this. I am happy that you also did this. Waiting for suc a huge period is not easy.
post #14 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-21-2018, 01:00 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, congratulations to you! It feels great to finally find the path to your happiness. There is a lot of struggle involved but once done life is good. I think for infertility treatments researching correctly really matters a lot as well. I remember initially when I was searching for clinics I would contact anyone! This caused a lot of trouble for me as one of the clinics kept me on the hedge hock for a while. That was really disappointing. However, I learned an important lesson that one should not contact everyone without reading about them. When I read the reviews they were so bad I was glad I didn't opt for them. I then did my research and found myself the clinic in the same region as you have mentioned. This experience so far is going beyond amazing. I am really enjoying it. I hope things go well till the end. The hopes are high. Good luck to everyone else as well.
post #15 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-21-2018, 03:42 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey love, I hope you are alright. First of all, I am so sorry to hear about your infertility. I can understand what you must have gone through. Every couple dreams to have their baby. Because parenthood is a blessing. I am happy for you that you have gotten what you wanted to have. Congratulations to you. I wish I could have my babies but unfortunately, I have been going through this curse. I don't know what's the reason behind my infertility. Everyone is suggesting me to go for the treatment. As you have done with your treatment. So you better know what would be the best for me. Kindly give me some suggestions. I wanna know about the details of the clinic as well.
post #16 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-21-2018, 05:02 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

You are totally right. It's a beautiful process. And it's there for our benefit only. What's the downside to it? Neither of the parties is being forced into it. I think the bans from it in several countries should be removed. I hate to see people suffering due to problems that are out of their control. No one chooses to be infertile. I stand with surrogacy as well. Thank you for writing this post. Hopefully, many others will agree to this as well!
post #17 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-21-2018, 08:51 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, Jaclyn. I hope you're doing alright. This just made me incredibly happy. Thank you so much for this. I love reading success stories. It wouldn't be wrong to say that I'm a sucker for success stories. Surrogacy is honestly nothing less than a miracle. It's made so many lives easier! It's basically done something that no one ever expected. There's no such thing as permanent infertility. I'm so happy about this. You totally deserved this. I really hope things go smoothly from here. My prayers are with you and I am sure you will become a great mother. This story was genuinely beautiful! May all women enjoy the true essence of womanhood that is motherhood.
post #18 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-21-2018, 11:30 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Jacklyn, I'm so happy for you. Your story made me so emotional. My husband and I love children too. I had a son when I was 28 but I couldn't conceive afterward. It just makes me so sad whenever I think of that time. I know how hard it is when you can't have the one thing you want the most. I wanted a baby girl but couldn't conceive. My husband and I went to a really good clinic in Eastern Europe for our treatments. I can tell you one thing for sure that I had a good experience there. I was really scared but my accommodation was taken care of by that clinic. We had a free initial consultation there and I can't thank them enough for that. It was suggested to us by a colleague of mine. I can't recommend it enough to others. My baby girl is due in October, pray for us!
post #19 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-23-2018, 09:54 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

What a beautifully motivating story! Surrogacy is surely an amazing process to have a baby from. My friend recently had an adorable son via a surrogacy process at a clinic in Ukraine. They have high success rates, which attracts people the most. This is because not every clinic's treatment is successful. Anyway, may you live a happy life, dear. Best wishes!
post #20 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-23-2018, 04:38 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Oh, well. Such an amazing story! Glad to hear of it. Bless you. I must have to agree with you. I've seen many cases of surrogacy till yet. So, yeah! stay blessed! I'm personally having the process abroad later this year at a center in Kiev. So, yes! Anyhow! Congrats! All the best for the future of your family. Thanks that you shared it here.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in