Good luck - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
New Member Introductions Introduce yourself to the community here!
RulesGetting Started With Sybermoms.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 02:12 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Good luck

"
Hi ladies, I hope everyone will be fine. I am sharing my story with you. I hope in some aspect it will be informative for you. I had 2 miscarriages. Doctors told me that I am weak to perform IVF. I visited a clinic in Europe. They suggested my surrogacy. I started getting my treatment. I was given the best surrogate mother. Now I have twins. If you are suffering like me then go for it. Trust me your life will change. Remember me in your prayers. Loads of love. "
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 04:04 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Thank you for sharing your story with us. Congratulation to you. Well I'm glad to hear that eventually, It worked for you. I myself am infertile. Surrogacy is a miracle and a blessing for infertile couples. Also deciding on surrogacy truly needs a considerable measure of boldness. I myself have also opted surrogacy for my infertility. Its going very smooth. I'm visiting the clinic in ukraine for my surrogacy. The clinic is just doing an amazing job so far. They are very well structured and accommodating. I'm so satisfied with the whole team. The surrogate was matched to us recently. She is such a nice person. Plus she is so cooperative. I'm already liking her. The clinic is working really well to ensure that everything goes according to the plan. I'm so excited for the baby. I just can't wait. Hope everything goes my way.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 07:27 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I hope you post can help other women to learn. Well, yes! I'm also going surrogacy abroad. So, yeah! I understand. It's really the last way out for women like us, who can't conceive naturally. So, yeah! Things work that way! Anyway! Glad for you. The way you told your story, shows struggle. Keep going! I hope you conceive soon. Best of luck! Stay blessed! Sending sticky dust away! Click here to enlarge
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-30-2018, 01:12 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda_snow View Post
"
Hi ladies, I hope everyone will be fine. I am sharing my story with you. I hope in some aspect it will be informative for you. I had 2 miscarriages. Doctors told me that I am weak to perform IVF. I visited a clinic in Europe. They suggested my surrogacy. I started getting my treatment. I was given the best surrogate mother. Now I have twins. If you are suffering like me then go for it. Trust me your life will change. Remember me in your prayers. Loads of love. "

Hello! How are you? Thank you for sharing your story! that is really informative! There is a lot of women all over the world struggling with infertility. Obey to such people as you are, we can grab useful information to have a choice. Unfortunately, I have the same problem. Me and my hubby have tried to conceive for 3 years. Unfortunately, no success. 2 miscarriages. We are exhausted and devasted. Can you give us an advice? What should be the first step? We just want to try surrogacy treatment. Hopefully it's gonna help.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in