My update.. - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Gestation Station Got placenta? All knocked up and no place to post? Then join the fertile myrtles in Whormone Alley for your 40 week wait! You’ll fit right in with these whoremoanal hussies.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-01-2004, 02:03 PM Thread Starter
Ambulance Chaser

My update..

Sorry I haven't been able to check in or anything. My computer won't let me get online so I have to wait until the weekend when my husband comes in town with his computer. I'm 37w4d now and feeling every bit of it. I was in the hospital last night with contractions and I was leaking something. The strip that says if your water broke or not kept coming back inconclusive. She then tested the pad she had given me and it came back positive. The nurse couldn't get it to read positive again after that. The doctor came in and did the ferning test and it came back negative. Click here to enlarge I'm still leaking just the same so I have no idea what's going on, what I'm leaking, etc. They did an ultrasound to check my fluid levels and it read over 20. Don't exactly know what it means though. That's my update though. I'm ready for this child to get out. Click here to enlarge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-01-2004, 03:31 PM
Ambulance Chaser

Sounds like he/she is on the way out! Click here to enlarge

Good luck!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-01-2004, 10:06 PM
Beauty in flight
Hard-Core Sybermom

Location: On my lazy ass in this computer chair when I should be cleaning my house

Send a message via Yahoo to Turbo
Wow - sounds like you'll be going in anytime now! Hope you have a quick, easy labor. Click here to enlarge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in