Tell me your preggo brain stories - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Gestation Station Got placenta? All knocked up and no place to post? Then join the fertile myrtles in Whormone Alley for your 40 week wait! You’ll fit right in with these whoremoanal hussies.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-28-2004, 10:21 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via AIM to Box of Rain Send a message via MSN to Box of Rain Send a message via Yahoo to Box of Rain Send a message via Skype™ to Box of Rain
Tell me your preggo brain stories

Because I am feeling like the world's stoopidest person. Click here to enlarge

This morning I lost my sunglasses and car keys. Finally got out the door and had to drive back home to make sure I had closed the garage door.

Got lost on the way to the park that we visit, oh, twice a month.

Click here to enlarge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-28-2004, 10:27 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via Yahoo to Krissa
Ugh. Seems like everything I do anymore I fuck it up somehow.

I swear the attorneys I work for think I've gone nuts. Click here to enlarge
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-28-2004, 10:49 AM
ForeverMama
Ambulance Chaser

I am so happy I live in a small town with mostly honest good decent people.

I went to Wal-Mart (only real place to shop ok) I had 3 bags in the cart & my purse in the seat of the cart, went out to my van, put the 3 bags in, got in the van and drove away. I get home, something hits me that I forgot something, I look around & don't have my purse. I go right back to wal-mart, purse is not in the cart, I go inside to customer service and it is there, nothing missing!

I get really stupid during pregnancy, I forget almost everything, even if it is important. I need to write everything down, but then I forget to look at my pocket calendar... just pointless. I justify my stupidity during pregnancy and lactation (which is at least better then during pregnancy) that my kid is getting all my brain cells.
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-28-2004, 11:09 AM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Click here to enlarge where do I start.

Sunday I walked around for 15 minutes looking for my keys. Who knew they were in my hand the entire time. Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

When I was pregnant with DD I was driving home and forgot where I lived. I don't think my best friend will ever let me live that down.

Oh and I seemed to have forgotten my manners while my IL's were visiting this weekend too. Click here to enlarge

I have nothing to say at this time.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-28-2004, 12:10 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via Yahoo to Chatter
I had to pull out my debit card to be sure of what bank I bank at. Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-28-2004, 12:40 PM
MIZ
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Today I went to renew my license at Motor Vehicles, and I hadn't answered some questions on the back of the form. They all seemed like "NO" questions so I just started checking them off quickly (i.e., Do you have a suspended license in another state, do you have a mental or drug problem...). Then the woman helping me pointed out that I had checked "NO" for "Are you in this country legally?"Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Oh, and I hadn't been to that motor vehicle bldg since I was 8 mos pregnant with DD, coincidentally enough... and I remembered when I pulled into the parking lot that last time I was there I had walked right smack into a "No Parking" sign on my way out.Click here to enlarge

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-28-2004, 12:46 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I have been feeling really worn out. So, it's very frustrating to walk down a flight of steps and out into the parking lot to realize I've forgotten something.

One day, I was getting ready to go home from work and as I was putting my things into the van, I suddenly realized I had forgotten my keys. I walked halfway back to my desk before I realized I had been in my van and needed my keys to open it! So, I walked back and sure enough - they were in the lock. So, I get into my car and go to pick up my dd at daycare. I have the same thing occur. I put her in the carseat and suddenly realize I'd left my keys inside the building. Being a quick learner, I realized, "Oh! They must be here somewhere! The van is unlocked!" I search and search with no luck. It's cold. I'm exhausted. I'm sick of trying to crawl my huge belly around the van interior. My dd is whining. I sit down wanting to cry. I finally take a deep breath and decide to get dd out of the carseat and go back into the daycare where it's warm to call DH to come get me - only to discover that my dd had been sitting on them! Ugh.

These things are becoming a daily occurence.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-28-2004, 02:21 PM
Ambulance Chaser

I am such a fumbling ASS these days! I drop EVERYTHING and then have to face the horror of bending over and picking it up! Click here to enlarge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in