It's the "I'm so fucking miserable, I could die!" thread! - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Gestation Station Got placenta? All knocked up and no place to post? Then join the fertile myrtles in Whormone Alley for your 40 week wait! You’ll fit right in with these whoremoanal hussies.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-10-2005, 07:05 AM
Heels
Ambulance Chaser

It's the "I'm so fucking miserable, I could die!" thread!

Let's do this right, shall we?

What I'm going to do is rant for a bit. What you should do is to behave as if you're properly pregnant and completely ignore my ranting (because it will only be fit for ignoring anyway) and post your own ranting, which will, in turn, be ignored by everyone else.

Get it?

Here goes:

desperate, moaning, whimpering insomnia

heartburn

vomiting

physical misery

Click here to enlarge blood vessels on my face that make me look more alien than human

a wholly unsatisfactory diet

hurts to breathe

overwhelming urge to do absolutely nothing but bitch and moan

almost physical inability to get anything done

but desperate urge to have nursery complete

hurts to walk

hurts to breathe

hurts to barf

coughing makes me barf and pee, sometimes simultaneously

sometimes I barf out of my nose now, especially water

fingers hurt from constant pricking, especially when chopping garlic or onions

husband is annoyed with impossible to control involuntary middle of the night whimpering

am desperate for current sleeplessness to be replaced by plain old parental sleep deprivation that comes along with new baby, but that will surely make me crazily miserable after about 10 days, too

wacky vision problems necessitating, per ob, a very likely unnecessary trip to the neurologist, just to be sure, but no one finds my "end stage syphillis" jokes funny at all

and in reality, have nothing to complain about, given the current situation in the world and in my life, so should shut the bloody fuck up and suck it up and get it over with already

but just can't because am so fucking miserable

feel so horrible could conceivably just keel over dead right here. Really. And can't just go suck down a milkshake or a lemonade or a sweet tea and feel better. Instead, am left with no sugar options, on top of no sushi, no oysters, no alcohol and no crack cocaine.

Next? Click here to enlarge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-10-2005, 07:10 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Can you go eat a big steak and loaded potato or something. Click here to enlarge

The GD really does suck. The finger pricks hurt way more than the insulin shots do.

I really have nothing to complain about this morning, as my kids actually slept all night for the first time in a week, and my ass doesn't hurt because I actually got off of it for a while yesterday.

Well, I am going to complain about the fact that I am terrified to have sex. I know it's ok, that it isn't going to hurt anything, but it terrifies me anyway. Dh got a handjob this morning because he's been hinting about sex for several days, but I just can't do it, and I want to! Click here to enlarge
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-10-2005, 07:20 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hurts to stand in one place, hurts when I get up and start moving, really really hurt when I tried to teach ds to downhill ski this weekend. He loved hanging out on the skis but didn't quite get the idea that he was supposed to hold up his own weight. Have I mentioned my back hurts?
post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-10-2005, 07:27 AM
Ambulance Chaser

Sheer exhaustion from not sleeping well at night. I hate having to get up to pee and adjust the pillows 20 times a night.

My back aches from chasing ds around on the weekends and then coming to work during the week and having to sit for 6-8 ours a day at a computer.

My legs/feet/ankles have swollen to twice their normal size so that I now have cankles. My fingers and face are starting to swell (my bp is fine though).

I hate gaining weight but can't stop shoving junk food in my face all day long.

My sciatic nerve is acting up AGAIN and I have to hold on to stuff when I first try to walk.

My head is stuffed up and I sound like I have a terrible head cold.

My cooch hurts and feels like I am trying to deliver a bowling ball.

I hate crotch sweat. Click here to enlarge

I'm hot all the time. ALL.THE.TIME

Dh can't seem to understand why I got pissed at him for having 7 guys over to the house this weekend to play video games while I had to take ds to Chuckee Cheese by myself because he'd been whining about it all day.

I'm sure I could think of some more, but I'll stop now. Click here to enlarge
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-10-2005, 07:44 AM
Ambulance Chaser

Pretty much all of the above. Click here to enlarge

Plus, I am having the most uncomfortable pressure when I pee and when I stand up. I talked to my dr and he says the baby could be already engaged--happens earlier for second, etc. pregnancies. Click here to enlarge
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-10-2005, 07:47 AM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

BIH, I thought your "end stage syphillis" comment was pretty damn funny. Click here to enlarge

Ok, my turn.

The pressure. Someone PLEASE make it stop. It hurts so bad and I feel like I'm going to explode.

Bug is so low I could probably reach up there and shake her hand. And everytime she moves I can feel a stitch pull. Click here to enlarge

And will someone please explain me to me why my DH can't seem to understand, "If you touch my stomach again I will hurt you."? He just doesn't get it that touching my stomach right now is like touching a red-hot fire poker. IT HURTS! And that rubbing my stomach like a god damn Buddha isn't going to make me smile. It's likely to get him sent to the hospital with a Click here to enlarge arm.

Sleep? Click here to enlarge What's that? I give up.

I just feel miserable all around. I'm popping terb like candy this week, which in turn fucks with my appetite. I couldn't even eat my coconut shrimp on Saturday night. Click here to enlarge

Bleck. I better stop now before I get really upset.

I have nothing to say at this time.
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-10-2005, 10:24 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via Yahoo to Ms.Mayhem
Click here to enlarge This thread is perfect timing.

I'm tired damnit, I probably slept a total of 2 hours last night. I can not get comfortable. All I want is to sleep on my back or my stomach.

Sitting hurts. There is to much pressure in my ribs and my pretty place is swollen. It feels like she is just going to drop right out.

I have cramps. They are not doing anything they are just a pain in the ass.

I hate nesting. It makes me paranoid about every inch of my house being clean. With three kids that is not going to happen.

Oh and I am extremely hormonal so I just wanted to say that I am very sorry that everyone else is as miserable as I am. Click here to enlarge
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-10-2005, 10:38 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via AIM to Box of Rain Send a message via MSN to Box of Rain Send a message via Yahoo to Box of Rain Send a message via Skype™ to Box of Rain
Let's see...

can't sit/stand/lie down comfortably for more than two seconds

can't breathe, leading to anxiety attacks

pissed off about gaining weight, but unable to curb raging ice cream addiction and constant food inhalation

freakish domestic obsessions are not leading me to clean, which is needed, but to cook and bake, leading to more weight gain Click here to enlarge

even though dr. said the placenta was fine at 16 weeks, can't stop being paranoid that it will be a previa again and am convinced every drop of sweat or other weird dampness is imminent hemorraghe - very fucking nerve wracking - more anxiety attacks

ah, that was therapeutic Click here to enlarge
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-10-2005, 10:39 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via AIM to Box of Rain Send a message via MSN to Box of Rain Send a message via Yahoo to Box of Rain Send a message via Skype™ to Box of Rain
also disgusted with constant typos Click here to enlarge
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-10-2005, 10:14 PM

I can't take a deep breath. When I lay down, I feel like I'm suffocating.

I got my hair CHOPPED OFF, not on purpose, and you know a butch haircut looks oh so attractive on a really bloated pregnant chick.

It really, really hurts when I first stand up after sitting or lying down for a few min.

It really, really hurts to walk for more than a few min.

I don't have many clothes that fit comfortably left. I'm actually looking forward to wearing my fat clothes when I have this baby. If I can fucking fit in them.

I can't sleep because I can't get comfortable. I have one pillow under my head, one supporting my belly, one supporting my back, one between my legs. Then I have to turn over and rearrange the pillows all over again. Over and over and over all night long.
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-10-2005, 10:16 PM

Oh! And as of a few days ago, I am back to having to pee every five minutes. When I need to roll over in bed, I take the opportunity to get up to pee because I know I'm going to have to get up in a few min. anyway.
post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-11-2005, 04:30 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

everything y'all said and i have a fucking stomach virus on top of all of it and if it's not shooting out one end, it's coming out the other or simultaneously. last night i was contracting so hard it brought tears to my eyes...and that was before the power puking started. plus, i have a friend in town with two of her kids and dh and i are both violently ill. Click here to enlarge
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-11-2005, 03:25 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

BIH, your coughing could be caused by impending vomiting rather than the vomiting being caused by the coughing. It's the joy of HG.

I keep waking up vomiting stomach acid into my mouth every night.

My crotch constantly has some kind of infection going on - due to pregnancy AND steroids (which lower immune defenses

The steroids I'm on for HG make my face look worse than my students' and I'm puffy, hairy, and irritable to boot. Click here to enlarge

My baby dropped 2 weeks ago and I still have 6 weeks left, so I'm infinitely more uncomfortable and peeing is so unsatisfying.

My back hurts like a bitch.

There's more, but I'm done for now.
post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 06:32 AM
Heels
Ambulance Chaser

Quote:
Originally posted by BlueEeyore
BIH, your coughing could be caused by impending vomiting rather than the vomiting being caused by the coughing. It's the joy of HG.

I keep waking up vomiting stomach acid into my mouth every night.
Interesting, Blue. You might be right.

I wake up vomiting stomach acid, too. Love puking into my mouth. Click here to enlarge

The husband now comments on the Click here to enlarge blood vessels in my face, too. Doofus.
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 07:11 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

BIH, have you talked to your dr about how you feel? Maybe see if you can talk him into some low dose steroids like Blue is taking?

And what about a sleeping pill?

And if your dh is annoyed by your whimpering or anything else, tell him his ass will be sleeping on the couch for a while. (It might help you to sleep better, anyway. I usually sleep in the guest room now, and I sleep much better alone.)
post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 08:37 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Glad I'm not the only one feeling rotten lately Click here to enlarge

My whole body hurts. My joints ache, my crotch is killing me, the pressure! My back hurts, my neck is healing from recent mole removal surgery and it ITCHES, but if I scratch it it hurts. My head hurts constantly.

I'm nesting, except if I comply with the urges my blood pressure goes up and I swell up like a balloon on a july day. I'm swollen anyway, so I don't know why I bother "resting"

My almost three year old doesn't understand. We're now in the "do everything for me" stage. He refuses to help himself, even though there are so many things he CAN do. Getting up and down hurts so bad, that it's not worth laying/sitting down. Which in turn raises my blood pressure/swelling and it's a long cycle.

I don't remember the last time I had good sleep, even with ambien. Whoever decided it was a good idea for a pregnant woman to collect her pee for 24 hours was insane. Do you know how much pee a pregnant woman can produce in 24 hours?!?! The bloody containers don't fit it all Click here to enlarge please don't tell them I skip a collection every now and then?

I don't like food anymore. I don't know why. Nothing sounds good, and if it does sound good, it's loaded with sodium. Like canned chile! Did you know a can of chili has way more sodium than one needs in a WEEK? blah.

MIL wants to take C to her house (seven hours away) until the baby is born. Over my dead body. Now she is mad because I told her no. I think it's just silly, and there is no need for him to be there that long. I told her he could go play for a week, she doesn't want to make that trip twice in that time. Oh well for her. My mother lives ten minutes away, and after two hours there, C asks to come home. I can't imagine being away from mommy and daddy that long. We'd all suffer the affects for months and months. Try THAT with a newborn baby in the mix. No thank you.

I'm tired of not sleeping, not being able to breathe, being slower than my ever moving toddler, aching all the time, and doctors.
post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 11:49 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

MG, I would have told my mil to go to hell. Click here to enlarge
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 01:05 PM
Ambulance Chaser

She wants to keep your child for the next six weeks and she lives seven hours away? Click here to enlarge My mom lives down the STREET and I wouldn't let her keep dd that long. Click here to enlarge

I think I would honestly be speechless. Click here to enlarge
post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 01:31 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Oh dear, sounds like I have many wonderful things to look forward to.
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 04:10 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Click here to enlarge well, there's no way I'll make it six more weeks, we're really hoping to make it two more actually Click here to enlarge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in