<groan> my back is killing - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Gestation Station Got placenta? All knocked up and no place to post? Then join the fertile myrtles in Whormone Alley for your 40 week wait! Youíll fit right in with these whoremoanal hussies.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-12-2006, 06:43 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

<groan> my back is killing

I know I should have started a pg journal a long time ago and saved you all my mundane posts Click here to enlarge

But since I didn't.. Click here to enlarge my back is killing me, my upper inner thighs, my crotch bones still feel like they are going to disolve into a puddle of nothing and Gabby is going to fall out.

6 weeks 4 days and counting. I'm still at the point where I'm perfectly fine with going through till then, and even over due. At this rate though Click here to enlarge I can see that coming to a screeching hault not too far off and I'll start bitching about how much longer do I have. Maybe I ought to look into getting a prenatel message. Has anyone had one?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-12-2006, 07:51 PM
'Tis the season, bitches...
Hard-Core Sybermom

Send a message via AIM to Ypsi Send a message via Yahoo to Ypsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Red
I know I should have started a pg journal a long time ago and saved you all my mundane posts Click here to enlarge

But since I didn't.. Click here to enlarge my back is killing me, my upper inner thighs, my crotch bones still feel like they are going to disolve into a puddle of nothing and Gabby is going to fall out.

6 weeks 4 days and counting. I'm still at the point where I'm perfectly fine with going through till then, and even over due. At this rate though Click here to enlarge I can see that coming to a screeching hault not too far off and I'll start bitching about how much longer do I have. Maybe I ought to look into getting a prenatel message. Has anyone had one?
I had one, once, with DD2. I think I was about 6 or 7 mo along -- it was early spring, and I was getting quite big.

I don't recall it doing much of anything for me, and I'm normally a big fan of massage. It probably would have worked better had I had several sessions so things could relax over the course of several weeks.

It's worth a try, though -- it's not like it'd make you feel WORSE! Click here to enlarge

My left hip is always sore, and my ribs get sore at night (I'm a side sleeper anyway). This is no fun at all.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-12-2006, 07:51 PM
'Tis the season, bitches...
Hard-Core Sybermom

Send a message via AIM to Ypsi Send a message via Yahoo to Ypsi
How did I not notice until now that you're in OH? Where in OH? I'm in the Youngstown area.

We've probably had this conversation before, but between pregnancy and Alzheimer's I'm just completely memory-free.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in